Don't get any big ideas, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']Hey lordwow, gift me some meth so I can sell it and buy Xbox Live Marketplace Points with the proceeds. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I don't know what you're talking about 8-B

[quote name='darthbudge']

I will trade you some cash for artwork.
[/quote]
Do this and blog about it so Brak can be as famous as RelentlessRolento.

[quote name='darthbudge']I will trade you some cash for artwork. [/QUOTE]
I'm weird with selling artwork, but I'll think about it.
[quote name='Trakan']Brak, that deer story made me lol.[/QUOTE]
:cool:

I was gonna buy a top of the line Kensington transmitter off Stootsi yesterday for $20 but the shitty Amazon reviews made me wait on it.

The FCC can go ____ a dick, I need to see if you can illegally boost the signal on it. The problem is not all of them work with the iPhone, but that one did.

Does anybody here really like skiing?

I have had this Skiing poster around for ever that I got for free because of a shipping mishap. However, I am not really a fan of Skiing so I have no use it for it.

It appears to be a recreation/print from a Magazine in 1938. It says "The Saturday Evening -Something blocked by the Skiers-" at the top and features two Skiers on it.

The background is like an orange-ish red.

It looks really nice and is in perfect condition.

[quote name='darthbudge']Does anybody here really like skiing?

I have had this Skiing poster around for ever that I got for free because of a shipping mishap. However, I am not really a fan of Skiing so I have no use it for it.

It appears to be a recreation/print from a Magazine in 1938. It says "The Saturday Evening -Something blocked by the Skiers-" at the top and features two Skiers on it.

The background is like an orange-ish red.

It looks really nice and is in perfect condition.[/QUOTE]

you're asking this and i work at a ski shop on weekends all winter

..omg
I never watched Chris Angel before and we turned the channel and he's on.

...Are you kiddin me?!?! :dunce: What the HELL is this fool all about?!

[quote name='zewone']I need a iPod FM transmitter.[/QUOTE]

Having a tape player in my truck is one of its nicest features. I never would have thought that such a new vehicle would have one.

[quote name='Chika']you're asking this and i work at a ski shop on weekends all winter[/quote]

Would you like it? I could take a picture if you want. Just pay shipping and it is yours. It is just taking up space in my closet.

EDIT: You could have it also Manthing... I just have a hard time imagining you being a fan of Skiing.

[quote name='lilboo']..omg
I never watched Chris Angel before and we turned the channel and he's on.

...Are you kiddin me?!?! :dunce: What the HELL is this fool all about?![/QUOTE]

that and he's not bad to look at. or atleast he wasn't before he cut his hair:whistle2:#

[quote name='darthbudge']Would you like it? I could take a picture if you want. Just pay shipping and it is yours. It is just taking up space in my closet.

EDIT: You could have it also Manthing... I just have a hard time imagining you being a fan of Skiing.[/QUOTE]

pics please ;)

[quote name='Chika']that and he's not bad to look at. or atleast he wasn't before he cut his hair:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

He's not bad lookin at all.. but.. what the hell? This is ridiculous. People actually really like him?!?!

[quote name='lilboo']He's not bad lookin at all.. but.. what the hell? This is ridiculous. People actually really like him?!?![/QUOTE]

apparantly. i just thought that him not wearing a shirt most of the time made the show infinitely easier to watch.

[quote name='Chika']apparantly. i just thought that him not wearing a shirt most of the time made the show infinitely easier to watch.[/QUOTE]

This is true. I would tune in weekly if it was the "Chris Angel naked hour". Anything other then that, no thanks.

Like the dude rubbed his hands together and had a crowd of people scream "BURN!!"..and the matches lit up in flame..and everyone was like "!!!:whee:!!!"

Fuuuuuuuuck.

I just realized I have 5GB free max on my 360 hard drive and that RB1 pack is probably going to take up 2 to 3GB easy.

You guys are crazy. Criss Angel is not hot. If I were to describe his looks I would say he's a step above hobo and below junkie.

criss_angel_vmas_04.jpg

[quote name='Mojimbo']I just realized I have 5GB free max on my 360 hard drive and that RB1 pack is probably going to take up 2 to 3GB easy.[/QUOTE]

Wait, whaaaat? What did I miss that's Rock Band related?! What RB1 pack? :dunce:

I'm hoping we'll be able to delete individual Rock Band 1 tracks once they're brought over in the big download so I can only keep what songs I'd want to bother playing again.

[quote name='lilboo']This is true. I would tune in weekly if it was the "Chris Angel naked hour". Anything other then that, no thanks.

Like the dude rubbed his hands together and had a crowd of people scream "BURN TAKE IT ALL OFF!!"..and the matches his clothes lit up in flame..and everyone was like "!!!:whee:!!!"[/QUOTE]

fix'd

[quote name='Mojimbo']Fuuuuuuuuck.

I just realized I have 5GB free max on my 360 hard drive and that RB1 pack is probably going to take up 2 to 3GB easy.[/QUOTE]

I think I have like 5 gigs free as well. I really don't know what to delete to make room for it. I guess I need to find a deal on a bigger drive.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']boo: Importing songs from the RB1 disc for use with RB2.[/QUOTE]

..That's pretty awesome! I totally missed all of that. So, wait. If I have Rock Band 1, and I get Rock Band 2..it'll let me rip the songs from the RB1 disc? :dunce:

That 60gb HDD will need to be purchased.

[quote name='lordwow']If you don't like the RB2 soundtrack, you are not :cool:[/QUOTE]

Never was. And it's full of used hyperdermic needles filled with syphillus.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Frost is lordwowin' it.[/QUOTE]

I am not on meth.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Five bucks PLUS the disc, or is it an either/or?[/QUOTE]

Five bucks, plus the disc, plus as far as people here have been speculating, it can't be used; much like the codes for downloading XBLA titles.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']The 60GB HDD isnt sold seperately is it? I'd rather have that than try to fill up 120GB[/QUOTE]

It will be, for $99. I think it even comes with a cable to transfer :whee:

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']The 60GB HDD isnt sold seperately is it? I'd rather have that than try to fill up 120GB[/QUOTE]

The goal of the HDD is NOT to fill it up, dumbass. ;)
Just wait til fall update, if you get on the "it's awesome to rip your games to the drive" bandwagon. Then you'll wish you had that 120gb. :p

[quote name='lilboo']It will be, for $99. I think it even comes with a cable to transfer :whee:[/QUOTE]

You can find the 120gb for like $140 or so, right?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Five bucks PLUS the disc, or is it an either/or?[/quote]
You need the disc and will probably have to pay about five bucks or so for the ability to export the songs from the disc to the hard drive.

An MTV Multiplayer report revealed how Rock Band 2 would be handling its promised implementation of music from the original Rock Band. Anyone who owns the original will be able to download a patch for the game which will add an 'export' option to the main menu. Selecting that option will prompt users to enter a password included with copies of Rock Band 2, followed by a payment (which we're promised won't exceed $5) that will head towards paying the rights holders of the songs. After that simple procedure is complete, users can bask in the glory of their united plastic instrument-fuelin' music libraries...on the Xbox 360. There's no word on whether or not this functionality will also work on other consoles. And for those wondering, it seems like you will be able to transfer the songs off a rented or borrowed copy of Rock Band -- provided you pay the fee.
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3169494

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back