Dr Pepper: 2011 Promo (EA Games DLC)

Crap missed out on the ME2 DLC goof. Oh well, I got in on the Gears 2 stuff early when it dropped so I can't be too pissed. Of the stuff that was released, most of it can be picked up pretty easily though:

Collectors Weapon & Armor - Included in Collectors Edition
Terminus Wearpon & Armor - GS/EB pre-order bonus
Inferno Armor - pre-order bonus (BB/Amazon/others)
Blood Dragon Armor - Included with Dragon's Age Origins
Normandy Crash Site - FREE

I'm guessing these are the Dr. Pepper items:
Sentry Interface
Umbra Visor
Recon Hood

This one I'm not sure about:
M-29 Incisor Sniper Rifle

Found out the Normandy Crash site is FREE DLC. Anyone with info on the M-29?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm stocking up codes and will pass some out later, but for now I'm making my one sad plea. I have my order at Gamestop and want to get the Terminus armor as well (pre-order goodie from other retailers). Anyone possibly getting an extra code for that and willing to trade? I'll grab a few caps tonight and set you with three codes in return.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']I'm stocking up codes and will pass some out later, but for now I'm making my one sad plea. I have my order at Gamestop and want to get the Terminus armor as well (pre-order goodie from other retailers). Anyone possibly getting an extra code for that and willing to trade? I'll grab a few caps tonight and set you with three codes in return.[/QUOTE]

GS/EB exclusive is the Terminus. The Inferno is what you are looking for from the other places. You should still be able to get one of the $5 pre-order cases at Best Buy. The code for the armor is included in that. If you don't end up picking the game up from them just bring in your receipt and cancel your preorder to get your $5 back.

Have yet to find any of these Dr. Pepper's with the EA logo in Central NJ. Anyone one else have any luck in NJ?

still no luck on Long Island with caps. though friday i put one of the requests for a free code in the mail, lets see how long it takes to get it!

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']GS/EB exclusive is the Terminus. The Inferno is what you are looking for from the other places. You should still be able to get one of the $5 pre-order cases at Best Buy. The code for the armor is included in that. If you don't end up picking the game up from them just bring in your receipt and cancel your preorder to get your $5 back.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh, you are right. Too bad I hate this Best Buy. If anyone wants this deal, it's on the table. You do the legwork of getting the code and then getting your $5 back and I'll hook you up with codes.

ME2 codes are in the box, I imagine they might be pretty strict about returning the game. If anyone does have Terminus codes they want to give for Dr. Pepper DLC codes, I would be happy to do that trade :) My work appears to have an unlimited supply of those Dr. Peppers.

[quote name='starkillr']ME2 codes are in the box, I imagine they might be pretty strict about returning the game. If anyone does have Terminus codes they want to give for Dr. Pepper DLC codes, I would be happy to do that trade :) My work appears to have an unlimited supply of those Dr. Peppers.[/QUOTE]

Which codes are in the box? I would think only the CE stuff is in the box. Terminus stuff is probably on a card handed out with the game or via email if you order online and have the game shipped to you.

The ME2 pre-order case at BB has a code for the inferno armor inside. If you put $5 down you get the case and code. If you decide to not to get the game from them you can just take your receipt in and cancel your pre-order to get your loot back. You don't have to return the box/code. They throw them out after the game releases or give them out for free with a new purchase sometime.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']I'm stocking up codes and will pass some out later, but for now I'm making my one sad plea. I have my order at Gamestop and want to get the Terminus armor as well (pre-order goodie from other retailers). Anyone possibly getting an extra code for that and willing to trade? I'll grab a few caps tonight and set you with three codes in return.[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM Lord_Kefka (if you're still offering the codes) for the swap. I'm heading there tomorrow so I can see if I can grab you one.

And if anyone has the Terminus codes, maybe we can set up a trade or something (since it's the only one I have NO way of getting, unless it's released later on over the marketplace). Let me know!

[quote name='genfuyung']The one time I'm not awake at 3am this shit happens. Lame.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, tell me about it... Except the worst part is I was awake, and it's the one time I DIDN'T check this website...

Gamestop isn't using pre-order cards for bonuses anymore because they keep going on ebay from their employees. They are now putting all the item codes in the boxes. Anyone who got snookered into getting a pre-order card from them on ebay recently probably found that out the hard way. Specifically, STO is in the box.

[quote name='starkillr']Gamestop isn't using pre-order cards for bonuses anymore because they keep going on ebay from their employees. They are now putting all the item codes in the boxes. Anyone who got snookered into getting a pre-order card from them on ebay recently probably found that out the hard way.[/QUOTE]
When I preordered Brutal Legend, a game manual-sized card was taped to the outside that had a code for the exclusive preorder bonus in-game guitar. *shrug*

The codes are on a card, I know someone from GameStop & he gave me mine yesterday.
The code, that is.

I have a few Terminus Armor codes right now. I grabbed a couple cause I wanted to trade for the Inferno armor & the Incisor Sniper Rifle

[quote name='Bruticis']Anyone know if the rewards are up yet for ME2? I'm at work and don't have my codes handy to test myself.[/QUOTE]

Checked a few mins ago, and so far, no

[quote name='CaptainKirk']Guys the game came out at midnight they arent going to RUSH you free stuff[/QUOTE]

Nope, but they love to rush you the DLC you have to pay for. It's the EA way. :p

Yea, the codes from GS/EB have to be on cards. I can't see them creating another special SKU on all future pre-orders for GS/EB only that have codes in the box.

I picked my CE up today from BB. They had a ton. I'm not sure why GS/EB and Amazon decided to limit their pre-orders for the CE. There is no way this is going to be "Limited" so all they did was lose sales of the CE to places like BB where you could pre-order and/or pick it up at launch.

Where is the Incisor Sniper Rilfe a pre-order bonus? I'm looking to trade for one. Will have extra Dr. Pepper caps and might end up with an extra Terminus code.

I have an extra Inferno Armor coming my way and wanted to see if anyone out there with an extra Gamestop Terminus code would want to trade?

Let me know...

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Where is the Incisor Sniper Rilfe a pre-order bonus? I'm looking to trade for one. Will have extra Dr. Pepper caps and might end up with an extra Terminus code.[/QUOTE]
I was just researching this. It seems that the Sniper Rifle was a digital download preorder extra.
In time, I'm sure it'll be up for sale on XBL or maybe a freebie from Dr. Pepper?
Maybe MS will accidentally put all the DLC up for free again? Maybe you could choose a more reasonable time to do it MS, eh?

[quote name='GenPirate']What stores can I find this in? I have tried the usual 7-11 and stuff but all they have is the dr pepper tuition giveaway bottles.[/QUOTE]

Walmart seems to be the first to have these bottles. I bought two last week from them.

I put in my DLC codes yesterday, and all the available options were Battlefield:Heroes, Spore, and Sims 3. Totally felt ripped off.
Also, Safeway only had the Dr. Pepper bottles with the EA DLC on them.

Yeah, not so much. If you go to either 'Your Account' or 'Code History' (forget which), there's a link next to the ones you entered. If you didn't redeem them initially, they just stay there until you do.

You don't lose anything if you don't redeem right away.

Yup. ME2 still isn't available, which sucks, but the codes you put it will still be useable when it does pop up. I double-checked, you go to Code History and click on the More Info link.

... they do need to get the ME2 stuff up soon, though. Heh.

Finally started getting the caps today at work :) Looking forward to the ME2 stuff and hpefully they will put up some Dragon Age DLC as well

[quote name='007']Yup. ME2 still isn't available, which sucks, but the codes you put it will still be useable when it does pop up. I double-checked, you go to Code History and click on the More Info link.

... they do need to get the ME2 stuff up soon, though. Heh.[/QUOTE]

Seems like they'd have them up, as Shepard is on the side of the fricken bottle.

Oh Well my copy of the CE won't be in from Wal*Mart till the 2th anyway

My buddy managed to snag an extra GS code when he picked his up. Now I just need my Amazon email with the Inferno armor code and I'm just about set. Won't snag the sniper it sounds like but meh. Can't complain when I send people from ME2 into a toilet!

I am willing to trade at least 3 caps for a copy of Psychonauts on Steam (hint: it's $2 this week). Send me a PM.

[quote name='Sonic9jct']I am willing to trade at least 3 caps for a copy of Psychonauts on Steam (hint: it's $2 this week). Send me a PM.[/QUOTE]

I'll gift you Psychonauts for three caps. :>

bread's done
Back