Dr Pepper: 2011 Promo (EA Games DLC)

Like others, I can only find the tuition bottles. I checked all the local 7/11s and supermarkets. Figured I would definitely get some before ME2 came out, but now that is beginning to rapidly approach.

At least I'm not the only one struggling to find these things. Every place I go to seems to have a full stock of the football Dr. Pepper. I guess everyone in my area prefers Coke.

I work for Coca Cola and I finally got my first batch of these bottles in today... If you're looking for some, check the back of the rack/shelf since we obviously have to rotate stock and the new stuff will be in the back. As soon as a bunch of assholes damage some of the bottles in my stores, I will grab the codes and throw them on here for you guys.

[quote name='aspen1284']I work for Coca Cola and I finally got my first batch of these bottles in today... If you're looking for some, check the back of the rack/shelf since we obviously have to rotate stock and the new stuff will be in the back. As soon as a bunch of assholes damage some of the bottles in my stores, I will grab the codes and throw them on here for you guys.[/QUOTE]

Sounds cool. Thanks!

[quote name='aspen1284']I work for Coca Cola and I finally got my first batch of these bottles in today... If you're looking for some, check the back of the rack/shelf since we obviously have to rotate stock and the new stuff will be in the back. As soon as a bunch of assholes damage some of the bottles in my stores, I will grab the codes and throw them on here for you guys.[/QUOTE]

That would be much appreciated as I only buy 2 liter bottles of Dr. Pepper and have yet to see any with codes.

Why are people putting in their codes before the game they want content for is out? Do the codes expire before the games they advertise release? That would be lame.

Yeah, I hear you. Still, I was looking at the back of the rack and still couldn't find any of the new ones. It's cool, though. I'm sure they will pop up soon.

Finally found a couple of these. Only able to find them on Diet right now, but since my local store has them on sale I grabbed two. I feel like someone already mentioned this, but I kept missing it when looking over the last couple pages; I can enter the codes and not go to EA to just bank them and keep them for later right?

Never mind, solved this myself. Quite simple really.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='aspen1284']As soon as a bunch of assholes damage some of the bottles in my stores, I will grab the codes and throw them on here for you guys.[/QUOTE]
That's very nice of you. Thanks!
[quote name='Owen']That would be much appreciated as I only buy 2 liter bottles of Dr. Pepper and have yet to see any with codes.[/QUOTE]
Nor, will you ever. Two liter bottles are not included in this promotion.

I work at a grocery store. Maybe I can ask one of the vendors for the dr. Pepper caps. If I get any I'll post my excess codes. Has anyone found the eligible bottles in California? Or am I just in the market that starts in July?

[quote name='Xdeath452x']I work at a grocery store. Maybe I can ask one of the vendors for the dr. Pepper caps. If I get any I'll post my excess codes. Has anyone found the eligible bottles in California? Or am I just in the market that starts in July?[/QUOTE]
I've found them in Southern California. I think most stores still have older bottles stocked, since I've only found two stores that have them (one had them stocked in the mini-fridges by the registers, but not in the refrigerated area of the store with the other sodas).

I bought a Dr. Pepper Friday at school not even thinking of this promotion, and was surprised to sit down and see Shepard looking back at me. Hopefully more EA games will be added over the year.

So I just went on the site to put in another code and I signed in to my account and it says you have reached error. Anyone else having this problem?

Picked up a few bottles at Kroger in Bluewell, WV the other night. Haven't seen them elsewhere at the moment. These were in the case at checkout. None on shelves.

[quote name='crunchewy']I entered a code today, no problems. Is the Sims DLC up yet? I don't want to go to EA's site without knowing for sure.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I have it on the first post behind a spoiler

I redeemed TWO Dr Pepper caps...

and I only get 3 options sims 3, battlefield, and spore...

so I HOPE that when mass effect comes out there are more options

[quote name='poison_SHADOW']Still having no luck in my area. Urgh... I'm sick of seeing all of those football bottles.[/QUOTE]

Check vending machines, gas stations, and other cold-cases. warm bottles on shelves dont have a fast turnover like cases of cans do. ( i think)

Been checking plenty of gas stations and smaller stores. Whenever I head to a Best Buy I always check the coolers near the checkouts, but they all seem to contain Coke or Diet Coke only.

Will have to start checking vending machines. Thanks for the tip.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']does another product other then dr pepper have the codes?..

dr pepper is nasty to me?[/QUOTE]

NO just the Dr.Peppers. Diet or regular.

I haven't seen any in my area out of Walmart and Target. Haven't really checked out gas stations yet.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']does another product other then dr pepper have the codes?..

dr pepper is nasty to me?[/QUOTE]

i'll prolly have a bunch of codes. since as i stated a co-worker drinks them ALL the time. I have no problem sharing any dupes i get.

I would appreciate if anyone gave me their dupe Battlefield Heroes/Bad Company 2 codes. Also, how do you request a free code, do you have to mail them?

Seems to be some confusion.

You enter the code that generates a link to the "EA Prize" page. (AFAIK or can tell, the codes are for any DLC.)

From there, you can pick and DLC that is listed. You can choose the Spore pack, or a Sims 3 item. I imagine next week the ME2 stuff will go up.

I added the free code request info. If you do one a week, you could bank 52 free codes.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rakaminkol']I would appreciate if anyone gave me their dupe Battlefield Heroes/Bad Company 2 codes. Also, how do you request a free code, do you have to mail them?[/QUOTE]

Yes, if you are from the US, you can mail a request for a free code, one per week is allowed.

Free Code Address:
YOU Technology Brand Services, Inc.,
2000 Sierra Point Parkway, Suite 801,
Brisbane, CA 94005

I would be all over this if I stull drunk soda. I have not had anything with caffeine listed as an ingredient other then pain killers like advile in almost a year. The same is with soda even with out caffeine. Hell I even went to decaf coffee and have not had tea also. I always did like Dr. Pepper and would be getting it just to get the code for Mass Effect 2 but don't like it and don't want the code bad enough to go back to drinking that stuff. If someone gets an extra code for Mass Effect 2 and was to PM it to me I would be thankful. Also thanks OP for posting this. After seeing this and last years WOW gamer fuel I think I am over my adiction to caffeine. Last time I tried to get off the stuff I would have said what the hell I will try it just this one time or till the promo is gone.

I'm still going to make an attempt to get some extra codes for people, I'm just not going to inconvenience myself or my wallet to do so. Which pretty much means waiting to see if they restock the vending machine with these bottles. If they don't, then I will be giving away fewer codes.

Just wanted to state that for those who asked me for them.

Several people in this thread have mentioned finding them at Kroger's (myself included). Just a thought for those having trouble to check out, assuming you have one in your area.

[quote name='sendme']I would be all over this if I stull drunk soda.[/QUOTE]

You could still buy it for the code (dump the soda or give to a co-worker) or send in a SASE for one free code a week. People are saying they will be giving away codes, but I'll be collecting mine and using them when new content drops (ME2, Skate 3, Medal of Honor, and anything else on 360).

I never drink pop/soda ever. I haven't had any in years and when I do now I feel sick and really bloated for the rest of the day.

That being said I would REALLY appreciate any extra codes. I love ME and have been super stoked for ME2 and any extra content is just awesome. I understand that there are a ton of people asking, but I just wanted to throw it out there because I read about this the day it was posted, but I am yet to even find one.

I suppose I could mail it to the free request or whatever, but I am not a big fan of my college's mailing office....

Either way I would really appreciate any extra codes that people could snag, thank you in advance!

Has anyone tried cashing in one of these for a Sims 3 item? I just tried to do this, selecting the "Burning Time Clock" and then I got a page saying I'd gotten it, but also, "You must finalize your redemption here.". I clicked the "here" link and all it does is take me to the Sims 3 store web page. There's nothing about finalizing anything and I can't find the "burning time clock" in the store nor any mention of it or that I got anything at all. Note that I haven't launched the game, and I'm not on the computer that has my copy of Sims 3, so I'm wondering if that's the issue, but don't know. I did log in to my account, though. No dice. Tonight I'll run the game and see if it magically has appeared, but if anyone has any insight it would be appreciated.

I think all new shipments of Dr. Pepper will have this promo. My company's cafeteria is stocking the Dr. Pepper with the promo and they usually stock limited quantities because they get used up quickly. I'd say in a month or so every store will have them.

I saw the marked bottles at my local Target yesterday. It says everyone is a winner...if so do you choose what DLC you want, or are you stuck with whatever you get?

bread's done
Back