E3 2010 Highlights & Web Stream Guide

[quote name='Vader582']:lol: I was just thinking: "6/14/2010 - The day Xbox 360 died."[/QUOTE]

My god, I never thought I'd be looking to Sony to be my savior. Please don't suck Move. Please.

If Dance Central actually records and helps you do those dance moves, then I think it might have potential. I absolutely love games like Dance Dance Revolution.

[quote name='Thorgouge']The only way to save Natal now is if they announce a virtual sex game.[/QUOTE]
"Ladies and gentlemen, Sasha Grey!!!" :applause::lol:

You know that once this overly drawn out presentation is over on Kinect, you're gonna here
"Available this holiday season for one hundred and eighty-nine US dollars"

Kinect is stupid. There I said it. MS managed to rip off Nintendo and Sony (Modnation Racers) within 5 minutes. Plus, going by just the demos right now, it's not true 1:1 motion capture. There's an obvious delay. What a piece of garbage. :(

[quote name='Hiei69']You know that once this overly drawn out presentation is over on Kinect, you're gonna here
"Available this holiday season for one hundred and eighty-nine US dollars"[/QUOTE]

If that's the case they might as well just shit on the audience because that price is simply awful. I'll pass...

P.S. The Star Wars demo looked like a Sega CD game to me. :whistle2:#

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']Lucas arts how much more of my childhood will you destroy![/QUOTE]
Just when you thought the prequels were done raping you comes, Star Wars Kinectz for mui bombad Xbox 360.

Yeah, the Star Wars thing seemed to have that '90's shooting gallery look to it. Where the enemies on screen don't quite match up with the actions of the player character.

I could do that with an analog stick if they programmed it.

Also, ESPN being free was the last good thing they've announced during this.

That slim looks so fucking gay. The only thing that makes me want it is the fact that its quiet and has 230gb more storage than my hdmi-less shitbox from 2006.

bread's done
Back