E3 2010 Highlights & Web Stream Guide

[quote name='Jodou']They're exactly that, rumors. Trust me, the media will know what the price is before you do and right now MS has not set a price. They don't know what they're going to price it yet.[/QUOTE]

I might just go for it if it comes free in a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

[quote name='Droenixjpn']Lol, Sims 3 seems to equal lots of Psychology.[/QUOTE]

Pay attention. There will be a test later.

"You scared the dick off me"? Yawn, more like Boringstorm.

Lol, the game is so immature it will sell millions to raving 360 fans.

Bulletstorm looked bad to me until that video. Looked pretty sweet actually. Still no games I really care about though... sigh... Ubisoft come on!

Dude, what a fucking copout that was on providing any new details for PvP. There had better be a whole lot more than 'warzones' to do, otherwise the game is DOA for me. How about FFA PvP? World PvP? Player bounties? How about actually explaining something for a change. My guess is they have no clue what they're doing yet and are just starting to sound like SOE. Call me when you have something concrete to show instead of just another pretty trailer or don't bother showing up at all.

Jodou, have you checked their website and their updates? There will be PvP obviously, but having details would be awesome. I'm going to assume it's like SOE, but way better. I think every planet will probably be a warzone, but that's just me.

I'm quite interested in that Homefront game, sounds like an interesting story plot. Finally some game developer involves North Korea, lol.

The Old Republic trailers continue to impress. Still disappointing they didn't give any sort of new look at the gameplay, though. Bulletstorm seems interesting gameplay wise, but the dialogue and characters look so generic. "Last train out of explosion town!" was my personal "favorite".

Jodou shitting on games again what a shock..... Anyways I liked EA's press conference quite a bit, they have a seriously kick-ass lineup for the next year +. I needed this after the awful Microsoft conference.

I didn't get to see the Microsoft conference. Was it that awful? I'm going to watch it when G4 posts it on their site.

How is everyone watching these conferences btw? I'm watching mine on G4. They are going to go hands-on with Star Wars the Old Republic tomorrow. So, we'll see gameplay then.

I

[quote name='Droenixjpn']I didn't get to see the Microsoft conference. Was it that awful? I'm going to watch it when G4 posts it on their site.

How is everyone watching these conferences btw? I'm watching mine on G4. They are going to go hands-on with Star Wars the Old Republic tomorrow. So, we'll see gameplay then.

I

[quote name='cgarb84']Jodou shitting on games again what a shock.....[/QUOTE]
I know, asking for more than two lines about PvP in a press conference is completely selfish of me! Not like they don't provide continual updates on their site and forums about PvP. Oh wait. . .

Dammit, is there any way to parse code on these forums? I'm trying to link trailers from Youtube and the forums keep wanting to embed the damn player. Actually, nvm I'll just link GT instead. . .

Ah, Ubi. Starting off with the Rez sequel I see. Gotta turn the volume up to 120%.

Child of Eden for Kinect

Wow G4 fail. Good thing I guess because Ubisoft didn't get the memo that boring is not interesting.

MS press conference was just really boring and the Kinnect crap lasted way to long.

Stream has been fine on Gamespot, but the audio is somewhat out of sync.

That Brotherhood trailer was pretty cool.

[quote name='lokizz']did they mention what the mp in acbrotherhood will be like?[/QUOTE]
Don't think so. They showed a CG trailer and now single player. Templar (I think) forces are assaulting a city, and Ezzio is defending it with a cannon. Oh, and Uncle Mario popped up at the beginning. It's got some sweet new takedown animations.

[quote name='lokizz']did they mention what the mp in acbrotherhood will be like?[/QUOTE]
There should be impressions from the E3 floor. BTW, I switched feeds to IGN and there's been no hiccups.

I went to IGN's Youtube while the hiccups were happening, and they were there too, so I went back to GT. Luckily, the problems stopped before the AC Brotherhood demo started.

Brotherhood looks nice, especially if that exciting scene was the intro (
Looks like Ezio is either dead or out of commission, and thus enter the CAA
)

Assassin's Creed doesn't really look like much of an upgrade if at all over 2.

Did we really need another skateboarding game? Wow this Shaun White game looks awful.

Not at all Slickkill77... not at all. I'm skipping this whole segment with Shaun White honestly, lol.

Yeah G4 failed there, I honestly loled at the guy on the camera.

This is so awkward lol. How could Shaun go for this? Skateboarding to bloom flowers? YEAH, THAT'S WHAT HARDCORE SKATERS WANT!

"I can do that in real life!" Lol, glad that's over with.

bread's done
Back