E3 2010 Highlights & Web Stream Guide

[quote name='KingBroly']De Blob crossed with Skate, Tony Hawk eh? Interesting concept I must say.[/QUOTE]

Fixed. Ubisoft sure knows how to put on terrible conferences. Seriously do they let their kids run these things?

Get on with Driver and Rainbow Six

Yea Ubisoft, we all want to play laser tag at home....oh wait we could already do that along time ago.

Please Ubisoft just stop embarrassing yourself

I think Ubisoft wins worst conference for the 2nd year in a row. Last year it was the Avatar disaster and this year its the whole thing so far.

[quote name='slickkill77']I think Ubisoft wins worst conference for the 2nd year in a row. Last year it was the Avatar disaster and this year its the whole thing so far.[/QUOTE]
They accidentally a game show; the whole thing.

Dude, would anyone trust a guy with flaming red hair to give them expert advice on relax exercises? These guys must be on crack.

I can believe the fail train that has been today
squidward.jpg

is this red haired dude wearing suspenders?

dumb question perhaps but who's the host? he seems familiar.

Now let us all watch Nintendo be the only ones to deliver non-stop hardcore gaming tomorrow. You know, just for laughs.

[quote name='eastshore4']is this red haired dude wearing suspenders?

dumb question perhaps but who's the host? he seems familiar.[/QUOTE]

Joel Sherman I think. He hosted it last year too.

What the hell is this video. Ubisoft, we want real VIDEO GAMES. Get on with the RBS, GRAW, SC, Driver.

Oh f*ck. Kinect titles now

OMFG, I'm dying. That Sebastian Kochman with his accent was hysterical. Sounded like a chihuahua in a dryer.

And WTF is with everyone's clothes? Are the French really that eccentric?

[quote name='Purple Flames']Is Ubisoft seriously making a knockoff of the Vitality Sensor?[/QUOTE]

EA did it first

Wow, this was hilarious. But what else could we expect from a 2 hour long Ubisoft conference. This is Ubisoft after all, lol.

Anyway that was some weird uhh... game? Inner....whatever.

[quote name='Jodou']OMFG, I'm dying. That Sebastian Kochman with his accent was hysterical. Sounded like a chihuahua in a dryer.[/QUOTE]

I laughed my ass off at that...

Wow, this is bad. I came in late and missed the AC:Brotherhood trailer, which appears to have been the best part. This is why I've been decrying motion controls. It's a fad and killing E3 on day 1.

Anyway, that's actually Joel McHale. He hosts "The Soup" on E!

These two are back again. This is the same exact video they showed from this morning. Including the sweater thing. Stop Ubisoft. Just stop

Y'see? I told yeh that there would be another Your Shape presentation. But did ya listen to me? Oh noooo. Presumably, for the people who forgot about the presentation from... this morning.

[quote name='Fjordson']"This feels incredible, you really need to experience this."

Ugh.[/QUOTE]
"You're on fire."

That deadpan line was quite possibly the highlight of his jokes so far.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Wow, this is bad. I came in late and missed the AC:Brotherhood trailer, which appears to have been the best part. This is why I've been decrying motion controls. It's a fad and killing E3 on day 1.

Anyway, that's actually Joel McHale. He hosts "The Soup" on E![/QUOTE]

Sorry I was close on the name. No kidding about motion controls. That and 3d need to stay away from gaming.

wtf is this supposed to be a videogame convention or a fitness/motion control infomercial. all they are missing is billy mayes.....

[quote name='beerme']"that guy had a family" hahaha[/QUOTE]

That has been the only joke that he's had that's made me chuckle.

bread's done
Back