e309 OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
l4d2 stars Gaston, Latisha, Bubba, and The Scout.

51512left4deadart03normb.jpg

[quote name='darthbudge']I am glad Raiden finally got his own game. I never got all the hate for him, and he turned into a total badass in MGS4.[/QUOTE]

You were probably wearing diapers and poopin' your pants when MGS came out...

After bringing all sorts of awesome and waiting 3 years for a sequel, it's finally coming out on a next-gen system to boot! People went out and bought it, came home, and were not given a game where they played as snake, like they expected, they played as a whiny gay-ass $$$$$$ rookie who showed you his junk during nude cartwheels and carried a relatively useless sword. Weeee!

[quote name='Mojimbo']... @ this $$$$$$ garbage.[/QUOTE]

Really. I thought it was gay before, but now that I've seen it, I really think it's cool and has potential to do some "neat" shit.

[quote name='munch']I'm going to sell my son so I can keep Milo.[/QUOTE]

Just throw him up on Ebay, the trade in value on those are really low.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I will buy him just to curbstomp him, munch.[/QUOTE]

:cry: I'll only sell him to a loving family. Plus, keyblade won't let you do it!

Are we watching the same thing, zewone? Two dudes 69ing to form a crudely drawn elephant and some creepy Seaman thing.

Well, that's going to be tough for Nintendo to top even if they have some new great games... or Sony to top... with... whatever it is they have... some gay PSP or something.

[quote name='zewone']MGS: Rising :drool:[/QUOTE]
:drool: I wish there was a real trailer and not just a bunch of nothing.

Kojima had better English-speaking skills than Don "Metal Gill Solid" Mattrick. :lol:

Did they give even the vaguest hint at when Natal was coming out? A year and a half? I think they said the dev kits were just going out "today."

[quote name='Mojimbo']Did they give even the vaguest hint at when Natal was coming out? A year and a half? I think they said the dev kits were just going out "today."[/QUOTE]

I'm putting my bets on christmas 2010.

Natal could be fucking awesome if they get some serious games behind it. Can you imagine playing COD8 using your body instead of a controller?

[quote name='DarthPuma']I'm putting my bets on christmas 2010.

Natal could be fucking awesome if they get some serious games behind it. Can you imagine playing COD8 using your body instead of a controller?[/QUOTE]

No

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back