e309 OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is precisely why I'm pissed, I buy all Valve games day one because they are usually worth that price but a rehash of L4D that may be full price? That's disappointing.

Yeah, Valve should have sat on their ass and taken 10 years in between sequels like HL1 to HL2 or Episode 1 to Episode 2.

Then it would have been worth your money.

Dude... it is no different then any other sequel ever made.

They have new levels, new characters, new story elements, new weapons, new enemies and probably updated graphics and sound.

[quote name='zewone']Yeah, Valve should have sat on their ass and taken 10 years in between sequels like HL1 to HL2 or Episode 1 to Episode 2.

Then it would have been worth your money.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I think i got L4D on sale, just because i had to wait until i got paid to get it. Forget how much, i think i got it for like $35 or so. I forget what the original price was, $40?

edit- PC version i mean.

I think L4D PC started at $50, but it price dropped to like $40 about 3 months in (after they did a 50% off sale to $25), then it went to like $23 for the last sale, that's when I grabbed it.

Well it's more that L4D still has growth potential, we haven't even gotten an SDK. Not to mention Valve games usually are cheaper when they use the same engine which L4D2 likely will after seeing the gameplay vids (I know they all use the source engine but there are different iterations)

Here's what I had:

Bought 360 L4D, Amazon.com: $48.99 (10/28/08 pre-order)
Sold 360 L4D, Half.com: $45.99 (1/7/09)
Bought PC L4D, Steam: $23.99 (5/1/09)

How long was the MS presentation? I'd like to watch it if it's reasonable.

If it's not, any where I can read a detailed summary?

How is Last.fm? I use Pandora but they're kind of the same aren't they? I hope this works in game, I'd like to be able to play music while playing a game.

[quote name='Mojimbo']2 hours.

When does that 1 vs 100 beta start today?[/QUOTE]
Thanks.

7:30 pm. Is the beta open for everyone?

You can stream on-demand music on Last.FM, if you have a subscription... so I imagine you'd be able to stream music.

[quote name='tiredfornow']No reason to be mad, h3llbring3r. :/[/QUOTE]

I was jealous reading the comments. I felt like a little kid, behind the crowd, trying to see a parade. :oops:

That and I got crap for pennied guides today and my 3 Targets marked down zip. :bomb:

I'm not hating, I'm just laughing because you probably have a shitload of 'em.
---
How about $7.99 + tax, JohnnyFoxDarko?

I watched that Deadliest Warrior, last night, where they pitted the Italian Mafia against the Yakuza.

You're damn right a baseball bat (and rage) would take a set of nunchucks. :cool:

Yeah. I wanted to see that.

Who won?

I know the winning shit is stupid, but I like seeing the weapons in action.

Needless to say, that wop's 100 mph bat swing to that pig corpse's back scared the shit out of me.

Pirates vs. Knights kinda boggled my brain.

The International Reading Association cleaned house, LinkinPrime.

[quote name='Mojimbo']When does this round hit 75%, h3llot3?[/QUOTE]
IDK, my 50% drops happened two & three weeks ago. Usually the larger bundles (like Lips and Scene-it) have been dropping weekly. I guess the Summer is slowing things down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back