e309 OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Awesome, Dragon Age is up.[/QUOTE]
Where?

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']I buy all Valve games day one, call me a fanboy if you will but I find all their games worth full price.[/QUOTE]

fanboy.

[quote name='Brak']The International Reading Association cleaned house, LinkinPrime.[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:|

You just said you didn't see it?

I was shocked to find out that the Mafia beat out the Yakuza.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:whistle2:|

You just said you didn't see it?[/quote]
The International Reading Association didn't partake in the battle, LinkinPrime.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']I was shocked to find out that the Mafia beat out the Yakuza.[/QUOTE]
fuck off.

The only thing that can destroy an Italian is himself.

Edit: Or a woman.

[quote name='Moxio']Yeah, or Bubonic Plague. :cool:[/QUOTE]
Survival of the fittest.

That just made them more... fit.

Did that even hit the island of Sicily? :cool:

[quote name='seanr1221']Brak, are you still on a quest to find an Italian minx?[/QUOTE]
Yeah.

Another week with out a whisper of a job offer.

At least the Beatles Rock Band trailer was some happy news...though it took an hour to load.

I can't believe I was applying for a position at Fermilab and they asked for my SS#...fuck that.

No.

Brax0r once told me that if he got shot, he wouldn't feel pain and he would be able to disarm the gunman and shove the gun up his ass. He is tuff.

No. I said that I would feel the pain, which would only fuel my revenge / rage.
[quote name='Moxio']Hey Brak, is it cool if I associate your personality with Jump Around by House of Pain?[/QUOTE]
No.

[quote name='Moxio']Hey Brak, is it cool if I associate your personality with Jump Around by House of Pain?[/QUOTE]

I think Brak is the one on the right:

27106.jpg

What I said was, that if anyone ever pulled a gun on me, they better shoot me in the face, because I'll take the gun from their hand, after I break their wrist with my bare hands, shove the gun up their ass, and pull the trigger 'til it go "->click

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Is there any way to download songs that are embedded in someone's *shudders* Myspace page?[/QUOTE]

Various stream rippers.

Almost done with Bionic Commando. :cool: Not sure if I should start Fable 2, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, or Shadow of the Collosus next.

Call of Duty 4 around 9 or 10 tonight fellas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back