e309 OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']What I said was, that if anyone ever pulled a gun on me, they better shoot me in the face, because I'll take the gun from their hand, after I break their wrist with my bare hands, shove the gun up their ass, and pull the trigger 'til it go "->click

I wish my hair looked like Ramen noodles, like his.
[quote name='Mojimbo']Is it true that your great great great [...] great grandmother was boned by a Moor, Brock?[/QUOTE]
Probably.

My connection is spotty on the train, but:

ABP should be awesome.

There's no way that KOTOR MMORPG will be free monthly play.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Have you seen Gomorra, Brak?[/QUOTE]
No.

I think I saw budge say it was good.

[quote name='Brak']Do you do webdesign, h3llbring3r?[/QUOTE]

Not much anymore. Manly just custom web GUIs layouts/ SEO and crap work. All my dev software is out of date, I stopped paying for it when the bottom feel out of the domestic design market. So, nothing sexy, why?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Not much anymore. Manly just custom web GUIs layouts/ SEO and crap work. All my dev software is out of date, I stopped paying for it when the bottom feel out of the domestic design market. So, nothing sexy, why?[/QUOTE]
Just wondering.

I asked an old Internet acquaintance of mine if she'd make me a Wordpress layout for my site. I offered to pay, and she said $50.

I don't know if that's a good deal, or not.

I know some webdesign, but I want something that looks good.

[quote name='Moxio']Bioshocked, if it's the USB aka non-shitty one, nab me one. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I thought you didn't talk on Xbox Live?

"soundofsilence.jpg"

I'll pick one up for you if they have any extras. :cool:

[quote name='Brak']No.

I think I saw budge say it was good.[/QUOTE]

It is great. At first I thought it was just OK, but I watched it a second time and I appreciated it a lot more.

----

Also, I finally got the "Your Show Sucks" achievement. COD4 is officially 1000/1000. :cool:

It also happens to be my first 1000/1000 game.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Old Republic better be free to play...monthly fee = no buy for me.[/QUOTE]

I really doubt you'll be playing it then.

[quote name='Brak']Just wondering.

I asked an old Internet acquaintance of mine if she'd make me a Wordpress layout for my site. I offered to pay, and she said $50.

I don't know if that's a good deal, or not.

I know some webdesign, but I want something that looks good.[/QUOTE]

If you like her aesthetic, $50 is reasonable. Say 2-3 hours on the high-end for design work to get a unique layout, that's not bad.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']If you like her aesthetic, $50 is reasonable. Say 2-3 hours on the high-end for design work to get a unique layout, that's not bad.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. She's really good.

[quote name='Moxio']How serious are you taking this new blog of yours, Brak?[/QUOTE]
Very serious.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:whistle2:(

Damn it! I really wanted to play it too.[/QUOTE]

If they can charge a monthly fee for Final Fantasy XI on 360, despite the fact that it was on PS2 and PC a few years before that, of course they'll charge for a new Star Wars MMO. I mean, I wish it was free. It won't be, though.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Linkin, did you see this?[/QUOTE]

I suggest simply banning that malik asshole. He's made like 10 shitty threads in like 3 days.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I have access to every Windows OS now :shock:[/QUOTE]

So do I and I didn't even sign up! :shock:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I have access to every Windows OS now :shock:[/QUOTE]
Did you follow the survey link? I got a page telling me it was down for maintenance. :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back