e309 OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want this controller:

custom_1243894692415_Halo_Shock_Bundle_front_01.jpg

That link keeps telling me I need to have cookies enabled, which I do.

How often do you look at your controller, Linkin? You're why the capitalists win.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Linkin, lock that stupid ass thread I linked you to and ban Malik.[/QUOTE]

Its just people being stupid, they haven't broken any rules.

[quote name='munch']That link keeps telling me I need to have cookies enabled, which I do.

How often do you look at your controller, Linkin? You're why the capitalists win.[/QUOTE]

I dunno....worked for me.

:whistle2:(

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Where dd you find that LP?[/QUOTE]

Kotaku...I linked it on the ODST thread.

Wait wait wait...

I could have ordered Arkham Asylum from spun for $45. But I ddin't for the "exclusive" joker content that was with a pre-orderfrom gamestop. But now they say, not only will it be available for all ps3 versions of the game, it'll be free on day 1.

WTF.

[quote name='munch']That link keeps telling me I need to have cookies enabled, which I do.[/QUOTE]Use the one at the top of the second page in the slick deals thread.

Hey LP, how do I keep my account from getting canceled? Some dude on SD said to go ahead and do the survey, but I can't find it.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Hey LP, how do I keep my account from getting canceled? Some dude on SD said to go ahead and do the survey, but I can't find it.[/QUOTE]

Are they canceling accounts now? I have no idea dude...a buddy from work linked me to it.

Surveys seem to be closed. I just used the direct link.

Snagging keys for everything I want in case my account does get canceled.

[quote name='TheRock88']Good news!

Just came back from the doctor and the results of my biopsy were negative! No lymphoma! :whee:[/QUOTE]

I just read this, that's great man. I bet that is a weight off your shoulders.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Surveys seem to be closed. I just used the direct link.

Snagging keys for everything I want in case my account does get canceled.[/QUOTE]

Where?

I don't understand.

XP and Vista and Office cost hundreds of dollars for legit people. Why would anyone pay retail for those or even OEM prices when a legit TechNet subscription is only like $200?

Linkin's post on the last page, prmononoke.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Surveys seem to be closed. I just used the direct link.

Snagging keys for everything I want in case my account does get canceled.[/QUOTE]

Grabbed XP SP2/3 and Office 2007 Ultimate.

Nothing else I really want (unless I missed something useful?). I just hope my account lasts until Windows 7 is released.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I don't understand.

XP and Vista and Office cost hundreds of dollars for legit people. Why would anyone pay retail for those or even OEM prices when a legit TechNet subscription is only like $200?[/QUOTE]Maybe Technet isn't open to everyone most of the time?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Is MusicNoteLess going to be around for 1 vs 100? I'd like to feel better about myself.[/QUOTE]
How is that gonna work? Are 101 people going to connect to a game at one time?

Who gets to be the one?

[quote name='TheRock88']Thanks guys

So was there anything big for the EA conference?[/QUOTE]

Saboteur gameplay footage, Crysis 2 on consoles (No trailer or gameplay) and BioWare rocks everything.

Ubi in 10

I'm not sure, Liquid.

I don't think it was too hard to connect during the Canadian beta, from what I read on GAF at the time. There's a real human host with corny jokes that comments on the game and actual crowd and the "1", so I don't see how they can run parallel games or a game with a thousand people.

---

When is Activision? I want some MW2 MP details and I think they hired the dude from The Soup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back