e309 OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DarthPuma']I'm putting my bets on christmas 2010.

Natal could be fucking awesome if they get some serious games behind it. Can you imagine playing COD8 using your body instead of a controller?[/QUOTE]

That exactly is what I don't want to happen. I don't want to see any serious games like that relying on Natal.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I'm putting my bets on christmas 2010.

Natal could be fucking awesome if they get some serious games behind it. Can you imagine playing COD8 using your body instead of a controller?[/QUOTE]

What the fuck are you talking about?

[quote name='darthbudge']That exactly is what I don't want to happen. I don't want to see any serious games like that relying on Natal.[/QUOTE]

If it was required, I could see your point, but there would be nothing wrong with having it be an option.

theres a couple games it could work for. i'm thinking of these arcade games i've seen such as boxing and i think a police one where you use a controller in conjunction with the motion to dodge while shooting, but it'd be best for on-rail types of games since you can't really move around too much.

you could see the range on the thing was limited when the elephant thing wasn't picking up the girl right away.

[quote name='zewone']This shit is sick. fuck the haters.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. Natal looks amazing. People just hate this stuff because of the Wii, but this shits all over that crap.

[quote name='tiredfornow']That game fuckin' sucks.[/QUOTE]
So a perfect fit for motion controls.

I gotta say, this is great to see the 360 turning into something that so many owners hate, and those that don't see it are in denial, just like a certain other group of fans.

I'm going to have trolling material for weeks.

I can't wait to watch the press conference when I get out of work. :bomb:

I saw some of it before I left.

And I can't stop saying "Good work, agent!", after seeing the Crackdown 2 announcement.

[quote name='Moxio']"Get on base"?[/QUOTE]

There is an Air Force Base in my town. The golf team golfs at the golf course there, so I was able to get on. Apparently that expired yesterday, so I am no longer able to get onto the Air Force Base and use their gym.

My grandma can get on, so I guess she could take me. I hate to ask her to do that though.

This L4D thing has me pissed, I bought L4D for PC under the guise of awesome updates and now they're doing this? I don't think I'm going to buy L4D2 if it's a standalone full price game.

Oh and digital distribution is the best thing ever... if it's done right.

[quote name='hydro2oxide']this l4d thing has me pissed, i bought l4d for pc under the guise of awesome updates and now they're doing this? I don't think i'm going to buy l4d2 if it's a standalone full price game.

Oh and digital distribution is the best thing ever... If it's done right.[/quote]

. . .

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']This L4D thing has me pissed, I bought L4D for PC under the guise of awesome updates and now they're doing this? I don't think I'm going to buy L4D2 if it's a standalone full price game.

Oh and digital distribution is the best thing ever... if it's done right.[/QUOTE]
Weekend sale.

I'm going to have an OCD-fueled anxiety attack if time doesn't hurry up and become 7 PM, already. :bomb:

Most people don't really give a shit about waiting for cheap games, lordwow. I know a shitload of people that bought L4D (360/PC) at retail. :whistle2:|

Why would you want to download a game anyway, even though trade in values are usually shit with physical copies, at least it's something.

[quote name='lordwow']Did anyone seriously pay full price for L4D? It was like $23 within 6 months on Steam during the sales.[/QUOTE]

I did. :cool:

Although I got it with some credit from the Hollywood Video flipping fiasco. So really it only cost me ~$20.

I'm not playing RFG until sometime tomorrow.
_______

I'm going to suck so bad at COD4 after not playing it for 6 months. :lol:

You just said you weren't going to by LFD2, and now you buy all Valve games day one? :whistle2:?
____

Awesome, I won a Dell XPS M1530 from brandgiveawaycentre.com!

[quote name='tiredfornow']Most people don't really give a shit about waiting for cheap games, lordwow. I know a shitload of people that bought L4D (360/PC) at retail. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

I bought L4D at retail for 360 and played it for about a month when everyone and their brother in here decided they were done with it, and like everyone else, I sold it, probably for about $48 on half.com, and since i preordered it at $50 it was a 2 month free rental.

I picked up the PC version because most of my IRL friends play on that, and a lot of CAGs too (those who are still playing, I don't think anyone in here is still playing on 360), but I waited for about 3 months to buy it for when it went on sale, and used the money I got from selling the 360 version.

:shrug: I can't see paying full price for anything on Steam when they have fucking ridiculous deals every few weeks, especially on their titles. Same with TF2, I bought then when they finally went to $10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back