EB/Gamestop Summer Sale 2011 [Starts July 8th]

Jouvert

CAGiversary!
I thought I should cross-post this. Full credit goes to Xeerochild on RFD.

It's time once again for EB Canada's Summer Sale. Starts July 8th.

From EB's upcoming Summer Sale Flyer:

Assassin's Creed 2 - $9.99
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - $19.99
Bioshock 2 - $9.99
Brain and Body Connection - $29.99
Castlevania: Lord of Shadow - $29.99
Crackdown 2 - $9.99
Def Jam Rapstar Bundle - $29.99
Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce - $19.99
Enslaved - $9.99
Fallout 3: GOTY - $19.99
Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete - $29.99
Halo 3 Legendary Edition - $29.99
Halo Reach Legendary Edition - $49.99
Intect Game Talk Headset - $29.99
Kane & Lynch 2 - $9.99
Kinect Floor Stand - $9.99
Kinect Wall Mount - $4.99
Lost Planet 2 - $14.99
Lucha Libre - $19.99
Medal of Honor - $9.99
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 - $29.99
Naughty Bear Gold - $19.99
Ninety Nine Nights - $19.99
Saint's Row 2 - $19.99
Sniper: Ghost Warrior - $19.99
Sonic Free Riders Kinect - $19.99
Stormrise - $4.99
Super Street Fighter IV - $19.99
Test Drive Unlimited 2 - $19.99
Tekken 6 - $9.99
Tony Hawk Ride - $9.99
Tron Evolution - $24.99
Universe at War - $4.99
Vanquish - $9.99
Virtua Tennis 2009 - $4.99
Zumba Fitness - $29.99

PS3
3-in-1 Rermote - $29.99
Assassin's Creed 2 - $9.99
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - $19.99
Bioshock 2 - $9.99
Castlevania Lord of Shadows - $29.99
Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce - $19.99
Enslaved - $9.99
Fallout 3: GOTY - $19.99
Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete - $29.99
Kane & Lynch 2 - $9.99
Lost Planet 2 - $14.99
Lucha Libre - $19.99
MAG/Bluetooth Headset Bundle - $29.99
Medal of Honor - $9.99
Media Extension Bar - $9.99
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 - $29.99
Naughty Bear Gold - $19.99
Pro Elite Wireless Controller - $29.99
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 - $24.99
Saint's Row 2 - $19.99
Stormrise - $4.99
Super Hero Squad: Infinity Gauntlet - $19.99
Super Street Fighter IV - $19.99
Test Drive Unlimited 2 - $19.99
Tony Hawk Ride - $9.99
Tron Evolution - $24.99
Vanquish - $9.99
Yakuza 4 - $29.99
Zumba Fitness - $29.99

Wii
Afterglow Controller - $14.99
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex - $19.99
Darth Vader Lightsaber - $9.99
Epic Mickey - $19.99
Go Play Circus Star - $9.99
Go Play Lumberjack - $9.99
Gunblade NYC/LA - $9.99
Jillian Michaels Fitness 2011 - $19.99
Just Dance 2 - $19.99
Karaeoke Revolution Glee Bundle - $24.99
Let's Play - $9.99
Mad World - $9.99
Mario & Sonic Winter Games - $19.99
Nerf Remote - $19.99
Nights - $4.99
Nintendo Wii Console w/ Wii Sports Resorts - $99.99
NHL 11 Slapshot Bundle - $29.99
Pizza Delivery Boy - $9.99
Pro Pak Mini (Controller + Nunchuck) Purple/Black/Red - $29.99
Sambe de Amiga Maraca Bundle - $9.99
Sega Superstars tennis - $4.99
Sonic Colors - $19.99
Star Wars Light Up Lightsaber - $9.99
Super Monkey Ball Step Roll - $9.99
The Conduit 2 - $29.99
Thor: God of Thunder - $19.99
Tiger Woods PGA 12 Masters - $29.99
Tony Hawk Ride - $9.99
Transformers: War for Cybertron - $19.99
Tron Evolution - $24.99
Wacky World of Sports - $4.99
Wipeout - $19.99

DS
3DS Pro Evolution Soccer - $29.99
3DS Rainbow Telestylus - $9.99
3DS Ridge Racer - $29.99
3DS Super Monkey Ball - $19.99
3DS Transformers: Dark of the Moon - $29.99
Are You Smarter than a 5 Grader? BTS - $14.99
Barbie Groom and Glam Pups - $14.99
Drawn to Life - $14.99
Drawn to Life: Next Chapter - $14.99
Drawn to Life Collection - $14.99
DSi Lego Clone Armor Case - $9.99
DSi Mini Folio - $9.99
Jeopardy - $14.99
Lego Star Wars III: Clone Wars - $24.99
Mario & Sonic Winter Games - $19.99
Megamind - $14.99
Naruto Shippudden Sasuke - $14.99
Paws and Claws: Marine Rescue - $14.99
Paws and Claws: Regal Resort - $14.99
Pictionary - $14.99
Planet 51 - $9.99
Pro Evolution 2011 - $29.99
Scripps Spelling Bee - $14.99
Super Hero Squad - $14.99
Thor: God of Thunder - $19.99
Transformers: Dark of the Moon Autbots - $19.99
Transformers: Dark of the Moon Decepticons - $19.99
Wheel of Fortune - $14.99
World of Zoo - $14.99

PC
Bioshock 2 - $9.99
Darkspore Limited Edition - $29.99
Homefront - $29.99
Medal of Honor - $9.99
Sims Medieval - $29.99
Total War: Shogun 2 Limited Edition - $29.99

PSP
Prinny 2 - $19.99
Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny - $19.99

[quote name='CACG']How can you say they don't do it? Do you have oversight on every single EB and Gamestop? I'm not saying they definitely do it, but I'm saying it's possible and would make financial sense. When it comes to the world of business, ethics usually takes a backseat to greed and profit.
[/QUOTE]

No, but I've been shopping with them for ~20 years and have bought hundreds of games from them, and have read numerous ex-employee rants online. That's the one bullshit line they've never crossed. They don't even take the new/sealed trade-ins they get and resell them as new, they tear em all open and sell them used, which is fucking annoying.

[quote name='ragnar14']No, but I've been shopping with them for ~20 years and have bought hundreds of games from them, and have read numerous ex-employee rants online. That's the one bullshit line they've never crossed. They don't even take the new/sealed trade-ins they get and resell them as new, they tear em all open and sell them used, which is fucking annoying.[/QUOTE]

Yep and when that happens they'll also look at you suspicously...

Well I have heard of these kinds of work ethics at gamestop in the us... not sure if it's true, but I'm fairly certain none of the employees around van will sink that low.

[quote name='CACG']The display thing seems plausible, but how are we supposed to know they aren't giving us used games at full price? Afterall it is a used game retailer, and they make much larger profit from selling used games than new, it would make financial sense for them to do something sneaky like that. The only way we can be sure it's actually new is with the original wrapper.[/QUOTE]

This is one of the many reasons I almost never by from EB/gamestop unless it's a deal too good to pass up.

[quote name='matsam']I've had them sell me a gutted game as new a bunch of times, that's common practice with EBgames/Gamestop. But there's a huge difference between a game that's only been opened and another that's missing something important like its game case.

I was just shocked they would sell you a disc-only game as new, it's not right.[/QUOTE]

I agree, but I was in the car watching the kids while my wife paid. They gave me an empty case and said to call in a few days to see if they've found it. In most cases I'd pass on the sale, but for $10 on a game almost impossible to find elsewhere, I'll take it. I'm only partially interested in Vanquish as it is.

My copy of Fallout GotY for PS3 was weird. The artwork came on the outside of the case rather than inserted in and the disc was GH despite the cover being non-GH. :/

[quote name='CACG']I was busy, so I asked someone to pick up Yakuza 4, Enslaved - Odyssey west, and Vanquish yesterday for me. They games came sealed in a soft saran-wrap type plastic with a sticker that said "new" on it. 100% sure they had been preopened. I haven't checked if the DLC that came with Yakuza works yet...

There was even fingerprints on the case after I took the plastic off.... wtf is this????? How can they legally sell something as new if it's been opened? I bet they do this with used games that are in perfect condition so they can scam even more money out of their customers.[/QUOTE]

Having managed an EB for 6 years, I'll tell you one thing. It would almost be better for the company to sell you a NEW game as used, rather than selling you a USED game as new.
Far more prophet to the company that way. When you're buying a new game, you're paying EB, the shipping companies, the packing companies, the distributer, the label, the developer etc etc. When you buy used, almost everything goes right to EB.

I bought Yakuza 4 and Metroid Other M from the gamestop website

Metroid is fine

Yakuza has that "soft saran-wrap" plastic you mention. however the game looks brand new and includes the DLC card (haven't tried it yet). My theory right now is that SEGA themselves had to insert the bilingual DLC card (it's separate from the English-only one), so perhaps they were ALL like that.

Anyone bought the game from a different source and would care to comment on this issue?

jeffx: this happens from time to time if the french manual is seperate. the game gets re-packaged with the extra manual on the outside and then re-sealed with a softer wrap. My guess is that since most games are packaged in mexico then shipped out that they sometimes don't have all the manuals in time and they get re-packaged when they get into canada.

ducksoda: my copy was the same. I guess the manufacturer repackaged these too. the sleeve for mine was also outside the box

[quote name='SamuraiSmurfette']Having managed an EB for 6 years, I'll tell you one thing. It would almost be better for the company to sell you a NEW game as used, rather than selling you a USED game as new.
Far more prophet to the company that way. When you're buying a new game, you're paying EB, the shipping companies, the packing companies, the distributer, the label, the developer etc etc. When you buy used, almost everything goes right to EB.[/QUOTE]

Umm.... Uhh.... Ehh... What? No offense, but that's the most nonsensical thing I've heard in weeks. How could they possibly get business or make profit by opening brand new games and selling them used? They are still buying the game from the distributor and paying shipping/manufacture... Removing a wrapper and labelling a game used doesn't magically remove all those costs...

However, they could buy a perfect condition used game from a person for $10-15, saran wrap it, slap a "new" sticker on, and charge full price. Then again, their used games are so bloody expensive, they may as well cost as much as new games.

My point is, that when a game is labelled "New", that should mean it's never been opened. I don't know any other store that opens products and reseals them and sells as new. If it's been opened, never played, and resealed, I call that "LIKE-NEW". There's a huge difference. If you ever tried to sell games on Ebay wrapped in Saran-wrap and labeled them as "new" like Gamestop or EB does, you'd better be prepared for disputes from the buyer.

[quote name='CACG'] I don't know any other store that opens products and reseals them and sells as new.[/QUOTE]

HMV does it all the time, possibly as much as EB. I've also seen BB/FS do it...

[quote name='jeffx']
Anyone bought the game from a different source and would care to comment on this issue?[/QUOTE]

I bought Yakuza 4 from BB a while back and it was in the seran plastic. My Vanquish, which I preordered when it came out, was also in that seran plastic.

[quote name='CACG']Umm.... Uhh.... Ehh... What? No offense, but that's the most nonsensical thing I've heard in weeks. How could they possibly get business or make profit by opening brand new games and selling them used? They are still buying the game from the distributor and paying shipping/manufacture... Removing a wrapper and labelling a game used doesn't magically remove all those costs...

However, they could buy a perfect condition used game from a person for $10-15, saran wrap it, slap a "new" sticker on, and charge full price. Then again, their used games are so bloody expensive, they may as well cost as much as new games.

My point is, that when a game is labelled "New", that should mean it's never been opened. I don't know any other store that opens products and reseals them and sells as new. If it's been opened, never played, and resealed, I call that "LIKE-NEW". There's a huge difference. If you ever tried to sell games on Ebay wrapped in Saran-wrap and labeled them as "new" like Gamestop or EB does, you'd better be prepared for disputes from the buyer.[/QUOTE]
THERE IS ENOUGH HOARDERS THAT BUY BRAND NEW GAMES JUST TO TRADE THEM FOR NEW RELEASES AND THOSE ARE BRAND NEW NEVER BEEN OPENED yes caps ftw OFTEN FOR T3G1 have you never heard of it

Just sayin', but a while ago I went in to browse around the EB Games at McAlister Place in Saint John, and they had an old copy of PN03 on GameCube. It wasn't sealed (obviously), the manual inside was all wrinkled from humidity, and there was a huge coffee stain or some shit down the front of the cover. White sticker, "new" game, $50. I told him I'd give him maybe $20 for this used game, that it's not new if it's been opened and has shit all over it, and he reaffirmed that if it hasn't been sold/played, then it's new. :cold: Clearly retailers have interesting ideas of what makes a game "new".

I bought AC:Brotherhood last night for $19.99 that was labeled as new and it was used/opened before.

I guess they ran out of real unopened copies and the used version of AC: Brotherhood wasn't part of the sale. I don't feel as though I was ripped off, it really doesn't matter to me; I'm killing terrorists.

[quote name='darkstarripclaw']You can always use gamestop.ca to check if any places have copies left as well...[/QUOTE]

I do know about the site, but I don't trust it. I just checked and it's showing Vanquish in stock at my store. I called them and they don't have any stock for either system. Crapshoot, I guess.

The bogus results showing stock where there is none (and has been none for days) are useful for PMing at FS/BB. It increases your chances of getting accepted a fair bit, you just need somebody who's too lazy to phone EB to confirm stock.

Of course finding Vanquish in at FS/BB is harder than getting a price match. I'm convinced BB never had it, and FS took it off their website when this sale started. I haven't spotted a copy anywhere :(

I've don't know what the issue is with gutted copies of games. They gut a copy of every game to display it. If it doesn't get displayed, it doesn't get sold. Their business model relies on many small stores, packed with all games (niche, AAA etc..). You can't compare with Wal-Mart , BB, FS which rely on a few big stores with the space for those plastic security cases, and which only carry relevant new release games.

When you buy a new car, you could be buying a car that has been tested.
When you buy clothes, you could be buying clothes that have been tried on.
It's the same thing with a lot of different products.

In the end if it's a practice you strongly disagree with, don't shop there....for anything. That's like the people that hate Microsoft, yet log on to their Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 machines to post on the internet how evil MS is. That's right, you just keep sticking it to the man.

On topic, I was told today Vanquish would not be restocked.

How do I do a price match with Best Buy? I hate EB Games but there are some good deals in their list. Will it work if the 360 version of Assassin's Creed is on their list but not the PS3 version (that I want to price match)?

[quote name='zorba_the_greek']When you buy a new car, you could be buying a car that has been tested.[/QUOTE] Those cars that people take for test drives at the dealership are usually sold as demo cars. Unless if you're completely clueless, you should be negotiating for a lower price for it.

[quote name='ShoryukenII']How do I do a price match with Best Buy? I hate EB Games but there are some good deals in their list. Will it work if the 360 version of Assassin's Creed is on their list but not the PS3 version (that I want to price match)?[/QUOTE]

If that is the case, call one of your local EB/GS and ask for the price of the ps3 version.

[quote name='ShoryukenII']How do I do a price match with Best Buy? I hate EB Games but there are some good deals in their list. Will it work if the 360 version of Assassin's Creed is on their list but not the PS3 version (that I want to price match)?[/QUOTE]

Pricematching is easy. Just walk up to the counter with your game in hand and politely say "EB is selling this for $___, can I get a pricematch?". It's helpful if you have a sale flyer with the exact product you want to get, but if not they'll lookup the price on EB's website. They're only supposed to match in-stock items, so they might phone EB to confirm that they have the game.

They will only pricematch the exact version/price of each item. If the 360/PS3 versions are different prices you can't pick the price you'd like.

Fable 3 has been $20 at Blockbuster for a month or 2. Mine still had like 4 copies last I checked, they aren't really moving at $20. I guess everyone expects further drops considering how common 2 is.

Can I buy a used game from EB Games than return it before the warranty is done to get all my money back (free renting)? Warranty is 7 days?

[quote name='ShoryukenII']Can I buy a used game from EB Games than return it before the warranty is done to get all my money back (free renting)? Warranty is 7 days?[/QUOTE]

No, unless it's broken, and they only do exchange unless they don't have a copy to exchange it with, to prevent piracy (and free renting). You could say it's broken, but that's immoral and wrong.

[quote name='Fuzzy']Feel free to post it here also or don't bother being snarky when someone else does.[/QUOTE]

No thanks you are doing a great job.

[quote name='VetraX']Contacts and information pertaining to when and what goes on sale at various electronic retailers?

No. I guess we don't. I imagine we're all too busy attending school to get a real job in a few years time whilst making enough time to play the video games we love while that's still an option at our age. We can't all be like you, man, soo cool, on the inside, loitering at Gamestop everyday and what-not, with a livelihood based on buying games as cheap as possible and then trading them in for cash to do the same thing over and over again, or perhaps to rip off the real gamers of the world by re-selling all those extra copies of the games you horded on Kijiji, and then to boast about it on the internet to others alike.

It's sad really...that we don't have 'em contacts like you, man
smilie_crazyeyes.gif
[/QUOTE]

We are talking about Gamestop/EB Games not all electronic retailers. I miss highschool. Thanks for the flashback. I have a great job and plenty of management/family responsibilities. These things do not prevent me from making a 5 minute phone call for ungrateful children like yourself. I do fairly well for myself so I do not need to hoard or trade for profit. Perhaps I will not make a phone call tomorrow to get the next deals.

[quote name='Pale-Dim']the so called "contacts" are not speaking because they should not be speaking. early release of deals of day or sale flyers is strictly forbidden and can be used for dismissal of their job. These sites are monitored by the companies loss prevention teams.

The flyer was available on thursday at the stores which was enough time for anyone to be ready for friday.

anyway. lots of great deals this time around. to bad the stock levels on some of the best stuff was so low. hopefully a restock of vanquish,medal of honor and enslaved and the rest hits this week[/QUOTE]

It's all about trust.

[quote name='game_fanatic']Easyyy there gents, modano9 has always been a positive contributor to CAG and RFD alike, he's just looking for a little recognition, which is completely justified.

Thanks to modano9 for getting the insider information, and thanks to Fuzzy for parlaying it to the CAG crowd (I personally check CAG more often than RFD).

It's a shame today's door crasher is so crummy! I finally have a day off during the week and GS rewards me with a Michael Jackson PSP game. Huzzahh!! I might swing by a couple EB's and see if I can snag Vanquish, Crackdown, Enslaved and Medal of Honor.[/QUOTE]

You hit the nail on the head.

[quote name='Jogurt the Yogurt']You're welcome.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man.

[quote name='ikariwarriors']Asking for recognition is one thing, but putting everyone down to make himself look like a hero is douchey and not justifiable.

Thanks for the list, modano. Please be nicer about how you present it next time though.[/QUOTE]

I did not know that the phrase You're Welcome is a put down. Noted. My frustration comes from historical doorcrasher deals, people on CAG ripping those who post on RFD and CAG members passing off information here as their own heroic deed. Do a search and you will see what I mean.

:grouphug: everyone.

[quote name='Variation']So who wants to sell me a Vanquish for 360? :)[/QUOTE]

Ask me again in a month or so and I'll just give you mine. Once I've played it, I'm done with it.

This weekend's doorcrashers are up on EB/Gamestop's website:

http://www.gamestop.ca/weeklyad

(near bottom of page)

Friday, July 15: Guitar Hero: World Tour (PS3 only) $4.89
Saturday, July 16: Chibi-Robo!: Park Patrol (DS) $9.89
Sunday, July 17: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (360 only) $4.89

[quote name='KILLER TREKKY']No, unless it's broken, and they only do exchange unless they don't have a copy to exchange it with, to prevent piracy (and free renting). You could say it's broken, but that's immoral and wrong.[/QUOTE]

I didn't think morality had a place here. >_>
I just have a very large backlog and hate EB Games. Love Best Buy though. :D

[quote name='Jouvert']This weekend's doorcrashers are up on EB/Gamestop's website:

http://www.gamestop.ca/weeklyad

(near bottom of page)

Friday, July 15: Guitar Hero: World Tour (PS3 only) $4.89
Saturday, July 16: Chibi-Robo!: Park Patrol (DS) $9.89
Sunday, July 17: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (360 only) $4.89[/QUOTE]

Am I wrong to say PoP is the best door crasher yet?

No you are right Wikkid, that alongside Metroid Other M are the only ones worth anything so far. Might have to go and get PoP The Forgotten Sands! Loved all the PoP even the new 2008 one and at 5$ even if I dont like it, its no real loss.

[quote name='InfernoChaos']No you are right Wikkid, that alongside Metroid Other M are the only ones worth anything so far. Might have to go and get PoP The Forgotten Sands! Loved all the PoP even the new 2008 one and at 5$ even if I dont like it, its no real loss.[/QUOTE]

Samurai Warriors 3 was a good game amongst the turds in the Wii lineup, especially at $9.99.

I'll definitely be looking for PoP at $5, even though the hoarders will be lining up the night before for that one.

I'm embarrassed to admit I paid full price for Forgotten Sands close to release on a buy 2 sale at Rogers. Still sitting unopened on my shelf. CAG fail.

I got so mad at the 2008 version on one particularly frustrating part of platforming that I quit and never looked back. Easily my least favorite of the franchise, but not a terrible game.

[quote name='musdy']Is this the Jake Gyllenhall version?[/QUOTE]

It's this version that will be Sunday's door crasher:

200031b.jpg

The one people didn't like was this one:

200519b.jpg

Starring Jake Gyllenhall and Natalie Portman lookalikes.

[quote name='thegamecubist']Modano's awesome! He helped me a lot when I did the daily doorcrasher thing last year.[/QUOTE]

Good times man...one year later, same questionable doorcrashers. Some info for my loyal CAG members.

In addition to the findings in the newsletter here are some additional days
July 18th: X-Men Origins Wolverine (Wii) - $4.89
July 19th: My Sims Sky Heroes (DS) - $4.89

Don't shoot the messenger
thread-neutral-16.png

[quote name='modano9']Good times man...one year later, same questionable doorcrashers. Some info for my loyal CAG members.

In addition to the findings in the newsletter here are some additional days
July 18th: X-Men Origins Wolverine (Wii) - $4.89
July 19th: My Sims Sky Heroes (DS) - $4.89

Don't shoot the messenger
thread-neutral-16.png
[/QUOTE]

I'll be getting PoP for sure but I'll also probably get My Sims Sky Heroes too. I'll take a chance for 5 bucks.

[quote name='Jouvert']The one people didn't like was this one:

200519b.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Hey, I liked the 2008 one a hell of a lot. The only thing really wrong with it is that it doesn't have an ending on disc, you need to pickup dlc for it... Which despite liking it, I refused to do. Maybe if it *ever* goes on sale...

[quote name='ragnar14']Hey, I liked the 2008 one a hell of a lot. The only thing really wrong with it is that it doesn't have an ending on disc, you need to pickup dlc for it... Which despite liking it, I refused to do. Maybe if it *ever* goes on sale...[/QUOTE]

No spoilers, but the DLC ending still isn't really an ending.

[quote name='arnoldrimmer']Just a heads up to everyone that PoP was actually yesterday's door crasher. Don't bother trying to pick it up today.[/QUOTE]

You could still definitely try, but call in advance. I went to 2 separate EB Games and they told me the same thing. I called the third and told me that had it in

The one I went to at Kingsway said PoP is tommorows door crasher. They wrote down my name to hold one for me and told me to come back tommorow. So it's yesterday, todays, or tommorows door crasher. :???:

[quote name='ragnar14']Hey, I liked the 2008 one a hell of a lot. The only thing really wrong with it is that it doesn't have an ending on disc, you need to pickup dlc for it... Which despite liking it, I refused to do. Maybe if it *ever* goes on sale...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jogurt the Yogurt']No spoilers, but the DLC ending still isn't really an ending.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I loved the original non-epilogue ending. It was the only time that character ever had any layers. What he does is both good and bad in it's own way, and he ignores the greater good. The epilogue ruins it! He explains his reasoning that they were being tricked (which is bullshit), and somehow she gets her powers back.

The game should have ended there. Were a sequel made, it should have taken place some time later and the events of the epilogue should have just been revisited via dialogue or a preamble. The epilogue has fun gameplay, but ruins the story.

Hey I gotta quick question, does anyone have a lead on a futureshop or bestbuy (or eb/gs) [staples?] with copies of Vanquish for ps3? earlier in this thread someone had some luck.

I know it might seem late but thanks in advance. Been looking since the 9th infact!

[quote name='BlueOne']Hey I gotta quick question, does anyone have a lead on a futureshop or bestbuy (or eb/gs) [staples?] with copies of Vanquish for ps3? earlier in this thread someone had some luck.

I know it might seem late but thanks in advance. Been looking since the 9th infact![/QUOTE]

Which area are you in?

Next few EB door crashers from RFD:

July 20th: Resistance Retribution (PSP) - $4.89
July 21st: Ratchet and Clank Future - A Crack in Time (PS3) - $4.89 & Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers (Wii) - $4.89
July 22nd: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time (DS) - $9.89 & EA Sports Active (Wii) - $9.89
July 23rd: EA Sports Active (Wii) - $9.89 & White Knight Chronicles (PS3) - $4.89
July 24th: FACEBREAKER (XBOX 360) - $4.89
July 25th: Create (Wii) - $4.89

bread's done
Back