Enlist in the Wombat Liberation Army! *** UPDATED 10-NOV-2006 ***

[quote name='LiquidNight']can someone with more leet photoshop skills who knows how to make the bandanas larger without messing up the quality add them onto the Deltron heads in my sig for me?[/QUOTE]

After a few minutes here's what I came up with. If you want I can try to change it around a little bit.

Edit - LiquidNight did his own rendition, which is "much" better.

[quote name='Z-Saber']Was anyone else bothered by Mario? He played everything backwards, with lower notes further down the neck.[/QUOTE]

No. The WLA anthem is flawless in all its glory. Carry it in your heart all through your days! Let 'em know that you're not gonna take it any more!!!

Huge thanks again to Whip Smart Banky! The Wombat Liberation Army bandana is soaring to ridiculous heights!!! Everyone should also feel welcome to make their own WLA signature banner!

And big up to yukine for helping out some fellow sergeants in the WLA! Dwarven Vow #2: Never abandon someone in need!

I dont know what the point of this is but that hasnt stopped people from enlisting in armies before. So here I am .. Patrick Bateman reporting for duty. All I have is an axe and a raincoat. Hopefully that will be good enough for whatever it is we're trying to accomplish.

[quote name='Maklershed']Here ya are ..

[/QUOTE]
Awesome! I look so cute now. Thanx Makley! Now where's the cake and pie?

[quote name='6669']Awesome! I look so cute now. Thanx Makley! Now where's the cake and pie?[/quote]

Don't you mean...Punch and Pie? (Cartman from Southpark)

I believe the first Mission of the WLA should be to somehow snag me a free copy of Gears Of War. If any member of the army makes that happen (even a good lead the ends up with me getting the game) I will ship them my sealed copy of Kameo and signed picture of Zelda

edit: game of choice is now Gears Of War

[quote name='Wombat']I believe the first Mission of the WLA should be to somehow snag me a free copy of Marvel Ultimate Alliance for the 360. If any member of the army makes that happen (even a good lead the ends up with me getting the game) I will ship them my sealed copy of Kameo and signed picture of Zelda[/QUOTE]
You're already using it for evil?

Evil? maybe, but it is part of the primary directive:

-- And more importantly, we demand that game publishers send free review copies to Wombat NOW! (Or at least starting with the Wii launch.)

Those sigs are kinda big, especially if someone adds it to the sig they already have. Would everyone please use something a bit smaller? Here's one I resized.

wombatjn4.jpg

Thanks.

[quote name='Trakan']Those sigs are kinda big, especially if someone adds it to the sig they already have. Would everyone please use something a bit smaller? Here's one I resized.

wombatjn4.jpg

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

The wombat nation now vastly out numbers the amount of mods, I fear that your warnings may have fallen on deaf ears trakan.

*imagines the end of v for vendetta only everyone is wearing red bandanas instead of masks*

[quote name='Eviltude']You realize I will actually make an effort to get you a copy of that game right? I'll surprise you.[/QUOTE]

I just broke down and preordered it, damn you,trade in 2 360 games get any 360 game for 10 bucks at EB, 5 bucks if you use your edge card. So, now I am changing it to Gears of War. Im really too fickle

[quote name='sevdustflyer']The wombat nation now vastly out numbers the amount of mods, I fear that your warnings may have fallen on deaf ears trakan.

*imagines the end of v for vendetta only everyone is wearing red bandanas instead of masks*[/QUOTE]

That pancake bunny needs a WLA bandana in the worst way.

[quote name='Trakan']Those sigs are kinda big, especially if someone adds it to the sig they already have. Would everyone please use something a bit smaller? Here's one I resized.

wombatjn4.jpg

Thanks.[/QUOTE]
See...the oppression has begun!

wombatjn4.jpg

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

You can't stop us (unless you ban me/us) but nonetheless you can't stop us. Telling us to resize our sigs. WE are the WLA! I think wombat should make his avatar look like Che Guevara.

[quote name='Scobie']That pancake bunny needs a WLA bandana in the worst way.[/QUOTE]

The avatar changes for no man, woman, or wombat.

[quote name='sevdustflyer']The avatar changes for no man, woman, or wombat.[/QUOTE]

You then good sir are not a true solider of the WLA. I don't think we need your services anymore. Plus you might turncoat on us later. Please sign these forms, and non-disclourse agreements. Then turn in your gun and leave. :) and to think the pancake bunny was our greatest secret weapon. :(

I'm in, but using the re-sized sig. The big one is too...big.

EDIT: Also, if someone can affix a bandana to my Pawn avatar, it would wear it proudly.

wombatjn4.jpg

Thanks.[/quote]

I think more of us would change to a smaller signature if you... joined us.

I've been doing a little digging, and what I've uncovered is not pretty...simply said, it fully exploits the oppresive actions once taken upon the army of a wombat. If you have small children, I'd advise you to cover their eyes.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

clipboard02bkc4.jpg

AH JESUS CHRIST!!!

...I think we should be on our toes from now on, if not to have our leader captured and turned into a delicious milkshake by the oppresive forces.

Hey all. To please both mods and the members, I made this ergonomic sig. Satisfyingly small at under 20 KB, and small (size-wise) to please even Shrike. All at keeping the "text" readable and the point clear.

wombatzh7.jpg

[quote name='Moxio']Hey all. To please both mods and the members, I made this ergonomic sig. Satisfyingly small at under 20 KB, and small (size-wise) to please even Shrike. All at keeping the "text" readable and the point clear.

wombatzh7.jpg
[/QUOTE]

You son of a bitch. If you are not with us, then you are obviously against us. Your "ergonamic sig" is nothing short of an insult to our cause.

[quote name='SMMM']You son of a bitch. If you are not with us, then you are obviously against us. Your "ergonamic sig" is nothing short of an insult to our cause.[/QUOTE]

Do I care to take on the entire CAG forums?

Hm... yes.

[quote name='zewone']The large version of the sig is bigger than what you are allowed in the signature guidelines.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/faq.php?faq=cag_faq_item#faq_signature[/QUOTE]

Please keep the dimension of your images under 200 pixels high and the total size of all your images under 50KB. Signatures only appear once per page. You must have been registered for 30 days in order to create a signature.

200px high, 49k.

Done.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']200px high, 49k.

Done.[/quote]
Shouldn't it be saved as a .PNG? It looks like there are little artifacts around the text.

Would you mind supplying us with the .PSD? I'd like to try and make one of those smaller tags, it makes the signature lose all meaning, but at least it will make the mods less grumpy.

bread's done
Back