Enlist in the Wombat Liberation Army! *** UPDATED 10-NOV-2006 ***

[quote name='Tiphireth']Two and a half years? You sure? I remember you having an [adult swim] style one a while back. o_O[/quote]

You mean this one...

g2eu9.gif

All I did was take that, add the bandana and break up my name. I did it about ten minutes ago. I had the above avatar at least since 2004. The only others I have had were a Master Shake, Moltar and Sakura (SF Alpha gif) and those were all in the first few months I was a member here.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']You mean this one...

g2eu9.gif

All I did was take that, add the bandana and break up my name. I did it about ten minutes ago. I had the above avatar at least since 2004. The only others I have had were a Master Shake, Moltar and Sakura (SF Alpha gif) and those were all in the first few months I was a member here.[/quote]

Yep. Nice job on the .gif, too, looks good. :D

[quote name='Tiphireth']Yep. Nice job on the .gif, too, looks good. :D[/quote]

[quote name='integralsmatic']would anyone give good ole mai a bandana? ill enlist in the most powerful army in all of the dimensions.
*wearing george patton wombat uni*[/quote]

Here you go...

integralsmaticavycopyst7.gif

[quote name='Kfoster1979']I'm in.... Viva Wombat

Can anyone help me out with the bandana? I have no photoshop skills[/quote]

With the avatar you currently have? It's going to be tiny.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']

With the avatar you currently have? It's going to be tiny.[/QUOTE]

I know thats what they all say.. Oh wait the were talking about the avatar, I bet your right oh well lets try a new one I have been meaning to change it..

[quote name='Kfoster1979']I know thats what they all say.. Oh wait the were talking about the avatar, I bet your right oh well[/QUOTE]

Just use this

homerpistolwhipc8075smlmp4.jpg

Very funny, all the best wombat in having your demands met.... Sadly though NPH does not cover this face for anything.

I'd like to join as well and sport the bandana in support of Wombat, but I don't have photoshop nor the skills to edit my avatar. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

[quote name='Ma12kez']I'd like to join as well and sport the bandana in support of Wombat, but I don't have photoshop nor the skills to edit my avatar. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.[/quote]

Here you go...

aravatarcopyxx5.gif

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Thanks :)

Here you go...

integralsmaticavycopyst7.gif

With the avatar you currently have? It's going to be tiny.[/QUOTE]

thanks alot now whats the plan of attack?

[quote name='LiquidNight']:applause::lol::applause::lol::applause:
that is fucking awesome[/quote]
Thanks. I was about to go to sleep then that picture came to mind. I'd also like ot humbly submit that "Under this mask.. etc" be made the WLA motto. :D

Now, ideally, to sleep. Graystone had better be on guard.

[quote name='integralsmatic']thanks alot now whats the plan of attack?[/quote]

I have no idea. I just thought the bandana was cool. :lol:

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']:applause: :rofl: that is priceless...[/QUOTE]

agreed....:rofl: off too bed for me too...oh this is gonna make me laugh until nihongo class tommorow.

Oh well what the hell--count me in. Cheapy w/o Wombat is like peanut butter w/o jelly.

But not really.

edit: and no, I'm not putting little microscopic bandanas on the SNK gifs. :)

"Sometimes we remain true to a cause simply because its opponents are unfailingly tasteless."
Friedrich Nietzsche

I'd love to join- if someone could bandana up my avatar (and/or my OTM sig) for me, that would be good news, everyone.

[quote name='Danimal']"Sometimes we remain true to a cause simply because its opponents are unfailingly tasteless."
Friedrich Nietzsche

I'd love to join- if someone could bandana up my avatar (and/or my OTM sig) for me, that would be good news, everyone.[/quote]

625157706407899917c853copyds4.gif

danimalsig7gmcopyym1.jpg

[quote name='GuilewasNK']*images*[/quote]

... :O Subversion! The mask of the WLA is that of rust, but you insist on propegating more than one colour scheme?! A traitor! ;)

[quote name='Tiphireth']... :O Subversion! The mask of the WLA is that of rust, but you insist on propegating more than one colour scheme?! A traitor! ;)[/quote]

Yours don't look so rusty to me ! :lol:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Yours don't look so rusty to me ! :lol:[/quote]

Yeah well my Photoshop is obviously a fag, turning the normal rust into a nicely horribly feminine pink.

You homophobe. ;)

[quote name='Tiphireth']...

Yeah well my Photoshop is obviously a fag, turning the normal rust into a nicely horribly feminine pink.

You homophobe. ;)[/quote]

What is that character under the bandana anyway? I can't tell what animal.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']What is that character under the bandana anyway? I can't tell what animal.[/quote]
lucahljavjs1.jpg

Horsie.

It was a bitch to photoshop. Moreover, it's the only avatar I have that would work with the bandanna, otherwise I'd use a less faggy one. Doesn't look as fierce without the bandanna, eh? :lol:

Comrade Tybee, ready to bring glory to the Movement!

And I edited my own damn avatar without the benefit of Photoshop because I don't have it on my work computer. Had to improvise with InDesign. I know it shows.

We shall waddle our way to victory!!!

[quote name='hufferstl']Reporting for duty sir.

What now?

I can't build there.

Orders cap'n?

Roger that.[/QUOTE]

Zug zug!

I'm in!!!

Now could someone be kind enough to fix ole Clarky up with a bandana!! Mucho THANKS!!!!

ViVa La WoMbAt!!!!!!!

[quote name='n3xus1']I'm in!!!

Now could someone be kind enough to fix ole Clarky up with a bandana!! Mucho THANKS!!!!

ViVa La WoMbAt!!!!!!![/quote]

It's going to be tiny with that pic, but I tried.

insidechevychasecopyiw6.gif

bread's done
Back