ESPN Sports Connection Wii U Free w/ Gamers Club (free membership)

WhatsYoFlava

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Link

Free for members with my Best Buy Gamers Club (Not GCU). Make sure to claim the $30 off coupon in My Best Buy Offers and Promotions page from MyRZ.com

Add to cart and total should be $0.00

Credit to Akatsushi on SD

Last edited by a moderator:
My store shows that it looks like them have them in stock.  I may just print the coupon out and take it in store to see what happens.

It's on sale for $19.99, sometimes it has to be site pmed so its hit or miss. If it is $20, it should be free since there is a coupon for it that's tied to your GCU account. Worth a shot even if you dont want it :) Your Welcome
Whenever they've had to price match it the coupon hasn't worked with it and I've been told either or. :p

Whenever they've had to price match it the coupon hasn't worked with it and I've been told either or. :p
no I'm saying if it automatically rings up $19.99 before info then when you give info (rz) it should become free. I know they won't let you use the coupon if it has to be pmed. Another way is if it rings up $19.99 and RZ doesn't make it free then hand them the coupon. Similar to the $20/$10 Payday 2 awhile back.

no I'm saying if it automatically rings up $19.99 before info then when you give info (rz) it should become free. I know they won't let you use the coupon if it has to be pmed. Another way is if it rings up $19.99 and RZ doesn't make it free then hand them the coupon. Similar to the $20/$10 Payday 2 awhile back.
Right, since it does say it takes it off current pricing. Just depends if it's on sale in store too.

Checked local inventory, it's listed as "in store only".
Means they should have it at that store if I'm not mistaken, the others say OOS.

Well no where near me has it, and it's unavailable for shipping.  Guess I shouldn't have slept in.

Still plan to drop by and trade in my copy of Rabbids Land I was able to grab, going to make about 12 bucks of profit.

Someone who's going in first thing in the morning should have them scan it and see what it comes up.

Well no where near me has it, and it's unavailable for shipping. Guess I shouldn't have slept in.

Still plan to drop by and trade in my copy of Rabbids Land I was able to grab, going to make about 12 bucks of profit.
Have fun standing in a black Friday style line.

ESPN Sports Connection is average game.  Can't go wrong with free game :)  it's late x-mas gift from bestbuy!  Go & clear out best buy inventory ;)

Someone who's going in first thing in the morning should have them scan it and see what it comes up.

Have fun standing in a black Friday style line.
I just went to my local store a few mins ago. There was like 3 people in the store at 7 AM. I went in to purchase warranty on my PS4 and picked up a few things i had ordered online yesterday. I printed off the GC coupon for ESPN before i left and my store had a couple copies. When the lady rang it up it came up 19.99 and i gave her the coupon it the total came up to 0.00 with no problems. Should be easy for anyone who has them in stock.

I had the same experience. Two customer service registers were open and I was able to do the trade in with no wait.  Grabbed an Amazon card and checked out at one of the four registers that were open, none of which had any lines.

My guess is that people are sleeping in.  Must be nice

And as an added bonus, they now have the ability to do trade ins at both Customer Service registers.  Previously all trades had to be done at one which could cause a long wait.

I had the same experience. Two customer service registers were open and I was able to do the trade in with no wait. Grabbed an Amazon card and checked out at one of the four registers that were open, none of which had any lines.

My guess is that people are sleeping in. Must be nice
That's amazing honestly. Won't be that way soon enough.

I just went to my local store a few mins ago. There was like 3 people in the store at 7 AM. I went in to purchase warranty on my PS4 and picked up a few things i had ordered online yesterday. I printed off the GC coupon for ESPN before i left and my store had a couple copies. When the lady rang it up it came up 19.99 and i gave her the coupon it the total came up to 0.00 with no problems. Should be easy for anyone who has them in stock.
no return that warranty now. I bought one yesterday when I ordered my PS4 not realizing they got rid of the replacement plan. Like really Geek Squad, you want me to trust you with fixing my PS4/Xb1(Got GAMEStop replacement plan with that). Get your warranty from Sony. Its 2 years for $59.99, buy within the first 30 days of PS4 purchase and you'll get the accidental/spill damage for no extra charge. That starts after the free 1 yr manufacturer warranty, so 3 yrs for $60.

Get your money back for that piece of crap they try to sell at BB for consoles. Store warranties are only worth it, if its a replacement plan. Oh yea you'll save $30 if you buy sony warranty over the 2yr crap squad warranty. Sorry for going OT

Sold out in less than a few minutes, thank you to everyone who got two. Way to show Christmas Spirit!
Deal is 5 hours old, sold out in a lil over an hour from when it started. Its not dead either, stores still have them
No tricks necessary. Give them the coupon, say no to the protection plan, free game. Can also confirm this in-store.
so download the coupon and go check the store

no return that warranty now. I bought one yesterday when I ordered my PS4 not realizing they got rid of the replacement plan. Like really Geek Squad, you want me to trust you with fixing my PS4/Xb1(Got GAMEStop replacement plan with that). Get your warranty from Sony. Its 2 years for $59.99, buy within the first 30 days of PS4 purchase and you'll get the accidental/spill damage for no extra charge. That starts after the free 1 yr manufacturer warranty, so 3 yrs for $60.

Get your money back for that piece of crap they try to sell at BB for consoles. Store warranties are only worth it, if its a replacement plan. Oh yea you'll save $30 if you buy sony warranty over the 2yr crap squad warranty. Sorry for going OT
Thanks for pointing this out. i though there plan still covered easy return and replace but if its like that i will go with the Sony warranty and save $20.

Thanks for pointing this out. i though there plan still covered easy return and replace but if its like that i will go with the Sony warranty and save $20.
They think they're slick. I checked it out and they only replace it after 3 fixes. I can't believe they tried this, I wouldn't trust nobody but Microsoft or Sony to fix my console. I had no choice but to buy it from BB since I have a ton of credit there and Gamestop was sold out of the PS4 or I would have got it there.

Hmm, it's snowing and the roads haven't been cleared. Do I really want to go out in this to maybe get a mediocre free game that we'll probably play twice?

shot down in store since the game was on sale (19.99) for less than the value of the coupon.
That's why I'm not keen on running over there since it says it takes it off current pricing in the fine print but they still could reject it.

[quote name="handsomepete" post="11388074" timestamp="1388067380"]shot down in store since the game was on sale (19.99) for less than the value of the coupon. [/quote]thats why I said buy something additional.

Hmm, it's snowing and the roads haven't been cleared. Do I really want to go out in this to maybe get a mediocre free game that we'll probably play twice?

That's why I'm not keen on running over there since it says it takes it off current pricing in the fine print but they still could reject it.
If anything its a free game that won't cost anything and if you don't like it you can trade it back in to best buy for a $14 gift card with the 100% trade in bonus

Mediocre is a stretch. It's terrible.

I did a review for it last year and wished with all of my being that I never played it.

Has anyone been able to go to the store and get 2 purchased at the store (i.e. use the coupon twice)?

My son wants this game I said it wasn't it worth but for free it would be totally fine even if it sucks.  I would like to get a second one and trade it in for the $14 so he could put that towards Wonderful 101 ($23.99 with GCU) which would be perfect as he has a $10 BB GC from x-mas so that way he could actually get 2 games for his $10 GC.

Anyone know?

shot down in store since the game was on sale (19.99) for less than the value of the coupon.
Odd. The coupon clearly states that the markdown is taken off the current price, and just that there's no cash back. Worked with a regular cashier with no override for me.

Well that was quick. Thank you Best Buy :whee:

uxFpGux.jpg

Odd. The coupon clearly states that the markdown is taken off the current price, and just that there's no cash back. Worked with a regular cashier with no override for me.
Sorry, just to clarify - I'm sure it works fine, the cashier just didn't want to scan the coupon and there was no real reason for me to stomp my feet and make a fuss this morning. I think she actually scanned the coupon but after it was totaled (so it wasn't in the right mode to accept coupons) and she was all "yeah, it doesn't work." I was there to pick up another order and thought I'd grab a copy, but I know she's in for a busy day so no need to start it off with a bang.

Picked up ESPN and Rabbids Land (on sale $39.99 online) for $12.xx.  ESPN rang up $19.99 -> $0.00 and Rabbids rang up $41.99 -> $11.99 after the $30 off coupons for each.  The Rabbids had a clearance price mark on the receipt.  I decided not to push my luck for $2 trying to match the online sale price.

Online was showing out of stock, but store had one copy left, picked it up and also took care of my trade ins. No lines, but people were starting to stream in as I was leaving.

Picked up a copy in-store this morning they scanned the coupon and printed the receipt without issue lol. Good luck to cags still trying to get a free copy today, I'm sure most Best Buy's will have a few in stock.

I would think you should be able to find these in stores. Just checked my store and they had 3 copies. Got one even tho the lady told me they can't scan coupons they have to be physical. She just took the $20 off and charged me tax.

Re: showing out of stock

Remember, Best Buy will show game as unavailable if there's less than 3 copies. Said there was none at mine but when I went in there was 2 (Left 1 in case you're wondering.

Happy hunting :)

Best bet is to claim the offer on the myBB website, have them scan the game to make sure it's ringing up as $20, and then scan your myBB card. The transaction should auto complete and spit out your receipt. They can't possibly stonewall you then.

Thanks OP, for the heads up. 

Got one earlier this morning.  Didn't want to waste ink printing out the coupon, so I just took a picture of it on my phone.  Cashier typed in the code manually and I got it free, no probs.

I had to keep from laughing when the price changed to $0 after putting in the code, the cashier's face was priceless, lol.

@pjg any way you can send me the picture? It won't let me sign on from my phone or iPad for whatever reason so won't let me see the coupon.

If I find two copies while I'm out will it work on both? My friend has a Wii U and has to work today, figure I'll pick him up a copy if possible.

bread's done
Back