ESPN Sports Connection Wii U Free w/ Gamers Club (free membership)

WhatsYoFlava

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Link

Free for members with my Best Buy Gamers Club (Not GCU). Make sure to claim the $30 off coupon in My Best Buy Offers and Promotions page from MyRZ.com

Add to cart and total should be $0.00

Credit to Akatsushi on SD

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't able to get the game for free. Don't know if order matter but, coupon was scanned (off phone) last after espn, 2 skylanders, member id look up. On the screen it did said save $30. Paid $15.99  after GCU discount. Oh well, didn't feel like making a big deal and BB treated me too good so just going to return it next trade.

Whew glad I got my 45 in trade in today.

GS quoted me 7 today so with the 50% promo you could still get almost 12 after PUR.

Available for shipping and in store pick up again now since the price change.

It's $1.00 now with GCU.

So how many people flipped this yesterday? Value went from 14 to .50 lol
I was going to flip it today but since it dropped i am just going to trade it in to gamestop for the $7 + 50% bonus. Probably just get a copy of Aliens Colonial Marines they have on sale for 9.99 and flip it to best buy for $12.60.

Was able to place 2 seperate orders for $1.07 each
Ever since the Best Buy crackdown on multiple orders has anybody had problems placing separate multiple orders on Best Buy within the quantity limit (total)?

For example, some items have a quantity limit of 2 or 3. If you were to place separate orders of one x 2 or orders of one x 3 - has that triggered any bans?

I imagine any additional order (ie 4 orders for a quantity limit of 3) will be automatically blacklisted.

Thanks, I got one for a $1 about an hour ago.

To sum up the new changes:

$1 for GCU, online only (shipping or in-store pickup)

$3.99 for GCU, in-store

$4.99 for Gamer's Club Free members

GCU members can buy two in one purchase for $5.99 online (shipping or in-store pickup)

Ever since the Best Buy crackdown on multiple orders has anybody had problems placing separate multiple orders on Best Buy within the quantity limit (total)?

For example, some items have a quantity limit of 2 or 3. If you were to place separate orders of one x 2 or orders of one x 3 - has that triggered any bans?

I imagine any additional order (ie 4 orders for a quantity limit of 3) will be automatically blacklisted.
I can't say for sure if it triggers a ban, but I was satisfied ordering two for $5.99+tax--I figured that two single-copy orders might look suspicious.

Sucks deal went dead. Was going to try and get 2 more today to trade in. Makes you wonder why it takes a whole day for them to catch it. Someone must look at a previous days sales and saw a bunch of 0.00.

Sucks deal went dead. Was going to try and get 2 more today to trade in. Makes you wonder why it takes a whole day for them to catch it. Someone must look at a previous days sales and saw a bunch of 0.00.
except they did... trade died last night... trading for .25 today

I can't say for sure if it triggers a ban, but I was satisfied ordering two for $5.99+tax--I figured that two single-copy orders might look suspicious.
Same here. Until we figure out how the system identifies flippers I plan to combine my multiples in one order.

except they did... trade died last night... trading for .25 today
Last night for some was morning for others. Don't know where there HQ is located or whoever checks this stuff but they probably walked in this AM pulled up yesterday's sale sheets got to video games and saw all these selling for 0.00. Then made the change. It worked for me last night before they closed and I'm pacific time zone

Same here. Until we figure out how the system identifies flippers I plan to combine my multiples in one order.
Side note, as others have said in this thread, not everyone buys multiple copies of the same game to flip. Some of us, I included, have brothers, sisters and friends that I buy multiplayer or just cheap games for. Usually 3.

Last night for some was morning for others. Don't know where there HQ is located or whoever checks this stuff but they probably walked in this AM pulled up yesterday's sale sheets got to video games and saw all these selling for 0.00. Then made the change. It worked for me last night before they closed and I'm pacific time zone
That's not true actually. I'm here on the westcoast and when this was live stores did not open. Some were still open at night though as you said. People do have stores that open earlier over here so they went in, got the game and immediately traded it in before the TIV dropped.

Yea was tempted to trade it in immediately but thought that would be too suspect so waited now lost out of $7 since GameStop only gave me $7 and I still have my second copy which I will trade in later at the GameStop by my house

Nice - thanks for the updates. I'd much rather pay $1 to get it shipped than have to go in store anyway even if it was still free there.

Wow, that was fast: mine already shipped.

Best Buy is funny. They sent me a single $20 Nintendo eShop card in a box with air packs providing it with full protection - yet they send me $60 games in bubble mailers. Using that logic, I expect this $1 game to be shrink-wrapped to cardboard, surrounded in bubble wrap, and cushioned by foam peanuts all within a 12x12x12 box slathered with security tape.

bread's done
Back