ESPN Sports Connection Wii U Free w/ Gamers Club (free membership)

WhatsYoFlava

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Link

Free for members with my Best Buy Gamers Club (Not GCU). Make sure to claim the $30 off coupon in My Best Buy Offers and Promotions page from MyRZ.com

Add to cart and total should be $0.00

Credit to Akatsushi on SD

Last edited by a moderator:
Just tried to pick up a copy. It took $30 off but it took it off of $50 instead of $24.99 so it ended up coming up as $19.99.

Are you guys doing trade-ins in the same visit?
I never have the balls to do that. I picked up my game, traded in some other games (the new PS+ announced ones), then went to Sams Club, Walmart, Target, then swung back by BB and traded it back in. Neither time was the customer service line all that long, so I got lucky there. Free $14.70 :)

This is absolutely true, which is why I won't confirm or deny anything, but if someone has the balls to do so it's still full price there. That's how I got that particular figure, after tax, depending on your city & state. We're all cheap asses, it's always an option, just not a good one, but this is about the only time of the year where you might get away with it without any fuss.
... Yeah and you might "get away" with shoplifting, doesn't make it any less illegal, and don't be mistaken, what you did is in fact ILLEGAL. Saying "confirm or deny" is irrelevant when you have virtually told us that you committed return fraud. No it is NOT an option any more than stealing from someone or a store flat out should be.

... Yeah and you might "get away" with shoplifting, doesn't make it any less illegal, and don't be mistaken, what you did is in fact ILLEGAL. Saying "confirm or deny" is irrelevant when you have virtually told us that you committed return fraud. No it is NOT an option any more than stealing from someone or a store flat out should be.
I didn't tell you a God damn thing. I tend to forget how many high and mighty folks there are on CAG, so with that I never should've thrown out such an option, and for that I apologize. People can just skip over the post and not even think twice about it.

I didn't tell you a God damn thing. I tend to forget how many high and mighty folks there are on CAG, so with that I never should've thrown out such an option, and for that I apologize. People can just skip over the post and not even think twice about it.
You realize your OPTION requires you to commit a crime, (and depending on the severity even a felony)... Are you seriously that stupid that you can't see that? Also you damned well did and trying to hide behind you "I may or may not have" "I won't confirm or deny" but don't think us stupid. You brought it up, you posed the possibility that you did it yourself, and said that due to possible backlash you won't word PLAINLY that you did, yet it is simple reading comprehension that you inferred you did. Not to mention the specifics such as target (most frauders pick walmart) and the specific values.

In some cases return fraud is a felony... so yeah, damn straight many of us will attack people who for WHATEVER REASON (it is mind boggling) brag about committing a crime, and then hint that others should do the same.
Nah, I agree man, it's wrong. I wouldn't do it.

I'm just not taking this topic seriously, you're right.

From what I gathered, people were able to buy 2 copies from the web site in separate transactions (although I understand the risk of being banned).

Are you able to buy 2 copies in separate transactions in store? I have two coupons printed. I understand the risk, but will it ring up automatically the second time?

From what I gathered, people were able to buy 2 copies from the web site in separate transactions (although I understand the risk of being banned).

Are you able to buy 2 copies in separate transactions in store? I have two coupons printed. I understand the risk, but will it ring up automatically the second time?
I was able to get two shipped for free.

The second part is also dead now I think.

Someone posted its not going down to 0.00

You realize your OPTION requires you to commit a crime, (and depending on the severity even a felony)... Are you seriously that stupid that you can't see that? Also you damned well did and trying to hide behind you "I may or may not have" "I won't confirm or deny" but don't think us stupid. You brought it up, you posed the possibility that you did it yourself, and said that due to possible backlash you won't word PLAINLY that you did, yet it is simple reading comprehension that you inferred you did. Not to mention the specifics such as target (most frauders pick walmart) and the specific values.
Like I said, I apologized for even bringing up a stupid idea. It is what it is. You can keep rambling on about if you chose, but I'm done with it. Skip the post, move on. The end.

I got two in one transaction for $0 (although I am GCU), just two won't get you banned probably, I made that comment about being careful because if you ARE GCU, than if you go over the 3 game limit, because who knows if your discount comes into play before the coupon that this game would be a dumb way to lose your 20% discount. But just ordering one or two from the site, separate transaction or not, not much to worry about at all.

Forgot to answer the question XD but understanding what others have said, that in store it is no longer ringing up for free, it is either ringing up at $49.99 (the pre-sale price, usually in store and online are the same price but SOMETIMES they aren't) or the sale may be over for in store (as apparently it was working earlier).

I got two in one transaction for $0 (although I am GCU), just two won't get you banned probably, I made that comment about being careful because if you ARE GCU, than if you go over the 3 game limit, because who knows if your discount comes into play before the coupon that this game would be a dumb way to lose your 20% discount. But just ordering one or two from the site, separate transaction or not, not much to worry about at all.

Forgot to answer the question XD but understanding what others have said, that in store it is no longer ringing up for free, it is either ringing up at $49.99 (the pre-sale price, usually in store and online are the same price but SOMETIMES they aren't) or the sale may be over for in store (as apparently it was working earlier).
Yeah, I was just going to post that based on two previous posts that it appeared the deal is dead in-store. I was thinking about trying this after work today as I needed to swing by and pick up some other online orders. Looks like I will be keeping my interest solely towards customer service.

Didnt work for me.  It rang up at $20 and then when they applied the coupon it raised the price back up to $49.99 and took the $30 coupon discount off.

just went instore and bought it less than 20 min ago and got it for free.
Didnt work for me. It rang up at $20 and then when they applied the coupon it raised the price back up to $49.99 and took the $30 coupon discount off.
OK TOTALLY NOT RANDOM QUESTION. Are either of you GCU and the other not? Because if that is the case that might be what is happening.

Went in store about 40 minutes ago and it rang up 19.99 lady typed in the code and dropped it to 0.00. I am not a part of the paid gamers club just regular rewards and unpaid gamers club. Also did the buy 2 select ps4 games for the $25 gift card and got the $15 gift card as well. All in one transaction.

I'm stopping by a couple different stores tonight for some other pickups. If they have these on the shelf still I can take one and it'll ring up free? Do I need to print out the coupon for it? I'm bringing one just in case.

I'm stopping by a couple different stores tonight for some other pickups. If they have these on the shelf still I can take one and it'll ring up free? Do I need to print out the coupon for it? I'm bringing one just in case.
I took a screenshot of the coupon on my phone and she just typed in the number. So you need it in some form.

I am GCU.. went in store, and they didnt honor it.  They said the coupon doesn't apply to sales items.  I told them they were full of *$(%, but didn't care enough about the game to hassle over it.  

Mine rang up free and I am not GCU. The clerk asked if I wanted the coupon back so maybe it will work twice (didn't try, didn't need two).

7 copies left at the Best Buy in Surprise, AZ if you feel like a drive. Got mine after the clerk did a double take and checked with her manager. No arguments of any kind. She only checked because it was free and giving away product is typically not okay. Tempted to go grab another copy to trade it in but it's probably not worth the headache.

Picked up the last one in West Hollywood.  Just brought in the printed coupon. The cashier seemed apprehensive at first, but I think it definitely helps to add something to the transaction (I bought Man of Steel on blu-ray).

Picked up my store pickup with no problems. The site at the time said my store didn't have anymore but there were 3 in the store when I went to check. No problem, only wanted 2. One was store pickup, the other being delivered.

bread's done
Back