Final Fantasy X-X2 HD PS3 and Vita 29.99 Gamestop (Amazon PM)

I know there's a couple of CAG's around the Plymouth MN area, the Gamestop there still has a couple of the Vita games with the art cards. They also have a used copy of the PS3 LE in perfect shape for $25.

I know there's a couple of CAG's around the Plymouth MN area, the Gamestop there still has a couple of the Vita games with the art cards. They also have a used copy of the PS3 LE in perfect shape for $25.
Is the packaging slightly different on the Vita cases if they come with the art cards? Or is there some other identifier?

A question for you guys. Do any of you guys think this will go oop, or do you think Square Enix will continue printing up copies? I know FF is their #1 franchise. I'm thinking of picking this up, but at much better price. $20 or less. I don't want it to be like Konami did with the last 2 MGS collections, with no more copies are being manufactured.

A question for you guys. Do any of you guys think this will go oop, or do you think Square Enix will continue printing up copies? I know FF is their #1 franchise. I'm thinking of picking this up, but at much better price. $20 or less. I don't want it to be like Konami did with the last 2 MGS collections, with no more copies are being manufactured.
If its anything like the Kingdom Hearts Remake, Itll be around for a while, and it wont go OOP. HOWEVER, I do think theyll stop making the vita version, so if you want that...Id go ahead and get it soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
If its anything like the Kingdom Hearts Remake, Itll be around for a while, and it wont go OOP. HOWEVER, I do think theyll stop makind the vita version, so if you want that...Id go ahead and get it soon.
It would be the PS3 version, but good advice for those wanting the Vita version.

I never got around to finishing FFX. It was my first, & only FF game. I thought I'll give it a 2nd try. I always thought Auron was badass though.

A question for you guys. Do any of you guys think this will go oop, or do you think Square Enix will continue printing up copies? I know FF is their #1 franchise. I'm thinking of picking this up, but at much better price. $20 or less. I don't want it to be like Konami did with the last 2 MGS collections, with no more copies are being manufactured.
From what I've seen from Square enix, they usually don't go out of print. Especially ff games. I won't be surprise if this one gets a greatest hits version. Even back then with their psp games. Their not like atlus. Their games get really rare imo.

Is the packaging slightly different on the Vita cases if they come with the art cards? Or is there some other identifier?
I just got my copy from amazon and it has the art cards and has a red rectangle on the front cover indicating the art cards are included.

Why wouldn't they? About 1.5 years ago we were still able to order PS1 games off their website. Now if it's limited edition your talking about, it would be a no of course

Why wouldn't they? About 1.5 years ago we were still able to order PS1 games off their website. Now if it's limited edition your talking about, it would be a no of course
I would be saying the same thing, but again you could of said the same for Komani, & the MGS Legacy, & MGS HD Collection, & afaik no more copies have been manufactured. I could understand the Legacy collection, but the HD Collection? Although interestingly enough, in the Konami store, you can get the Legacy Collection, & the 360 HD Collection, but not the PS3 HD Collection. Go figure.

I typically don't buy Square Enix games, so I wanted to ask. I never thought it actually would, but there are things that I thought wouldn't go OOP, go OOP. Unless something is clearly stated as "limited edition."

You're probably only going to stand a chance at getting this at $20 in the summer and seeing how well this thing is selling I have my doubts it will go that low. It's sold amazing so far and many places online have been going in and out of stock just like retail stores. I'm guessing it sold far better than what SE was expecting and thus enough weren't initially pressed for launch. Not enough that is completely out of stock but not enough that it's caused issues with distribution between online and physical stores.

That usually applies to temporary price drops that are advertised in their weekly ads which run Wednesday-Tuesday, but since this is an unadvertised drop, it's unknown whether it'll last that long.
True but I think this is a similar deal with it starting on a Wednesday as well.

with ff  Falling this fast  makes me  put off buying  Demon gaze and  that other  vita rpg game coming tuesday... i can see demon sinking link a stone in vaule (man that game looks butt ugly)

Just snagged an Art Card copy of FFX Vita at GameStop. Rang up for $30 and was able to get a free Bilbo Baggins Lego mini fig! Just asked if they had extras and guy said yup.

Caved in and price matched at bestbuy today. They had a LE copy so i had to get it. Will probably just get a regular case for the game in a year or 2 at gamestop. Hehe

I would love for amazon to process the fight stick I traded in for $151 so I can grab a copy of FFX-x2 and eventually regret it because I hated it when it came out over 10 years ago.

How big are the art cards? I'm assuming like post card size. I'm wondering if it's worth double dipping now rather than waiting

long time lurker... BB has the PS3 version for 32.99 on their site but its sold out... about $27 with GCU

So I preordered the ps3 and vita version from amazon long time ago. Decided to wait on Vita since they seem to drop in price fairly quickly. After searching numerous Targets this week for the b2g1 I determined they just do not carry this in store ( same with bb). Went to order on Amazon noticed the price drop so picked up Vita version and wrote email to customer service and they refunded me $10 for my ps3 version. Happy day!

Side note I'm really enjoying playing this through again. WIll like it even better while im playing it at work on Vita.

My Amazon Vita version came in today, didn't open it but it says "art cards included!" in the cover. What is LE that you guys are talking about? Any other bonus items besides the art cards?

My Amazon Vita version came in today, didn't open it but it says "art cards included!" in the cover. What is LE that you guys are talking about? Any other bonus items besides the art cards?
There's a Limited Edition for the :ps3: version that has artbook packaging, similar to the one for Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix.

If they made the stupid art book packaging the same G2 size as the regular game I'd definitely be more inclined to buy it! :wall:
hate it when they do LEs with a different packaging. heck how am i to display the case together with my other games... (oh wait i can't coz it'll look ugly with that cardboard casing they use). now i have to resort to getting a regular sized case of the game down the road when its dirt cheap if possible.

hate it when they do LEs with a different packaging. heck how am i to display the case together with my other games... (oh wait i can't coz it'll look ugly with that cardboard casing they use). now i have to resort to getting a regular sized case of the game down the road when its dirt cheap if possible.
I agree the art book is cool and all but the outside just looks and feels cheap as hell. Wish they would have done a steel book with a separate insert for the art book or something.

If they made the stupid art book packaging the same G2 size as the regular game I'd definitely be more inclined to buy it! :wall:
I didn't even notice it until I tried to put it on my game shelf. Doesn't fit so had to put it where my 360 game cases are. Not too bad though but I might be on the look out for the standard edition case.

Could be worse, you could have gotten the CE. The discs are stored in the back of the book just like the LE but the book is your standard size artbook, in other words big. Minute I found out loss total interest in it.

final-fantasy-x-goes-hd.jpg

I have the CE and I ended up buying a standard copy with a normal PS3 case just so I don't have to always up the CE to put away the game. I then traded my extra copy to BB and broke even thanks to the 29.99 sale price.

Just ordered Vita version on BB website on sale for $32.99, with GCU and free expedited shipping total came to $27.97 before my 5 rewards cert for a final total of $22.67.  Ill take that price any day, It may be lower at Black Friday but not a single Best Buy store in the entire Metro Atlanta area currently has the vita version in stock so that made me bite.

bread's done
Back