FMF GIVEAWAY: Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse (Steam)

[quote name='Kush']If that's what he said, he better say "I'm out" soon afterwards. Otherwise, he'll be really screwed in nine months for screwing someone else. What goes around comes around, eh?[/QUOTE]

Russian: OWN'T

Congrats to @RandomIan for being the lucky winner of Battlefield 1943 (XBLA). Next prize and date TBD. Most likely PSN related if PlayStation Store does return by the end of the week.

Brand new giveaway is live! The prize is one $20 PlayStation Network Card (code), with a possible second code entering the giveaway if specifics numbers are met.

Details in the OP or HERE.

No problem. I figured this was the perfect time to have a PSN-related giveaway, especially a prize that allows the winner to grab whatever he/she/he-she wants.

Bumpage because I'm full of glee--good glee, not Fox Glee--after seeing in film in the ol' Patio theater for the first time in a decade! This obviously means nothing to anyone not from Chicago--and even that may not help--but it's great to see it back.

Anyway, thanks and good luck to all who have entered so far and the same for all the upcoming entrees throughout the weekend. Don't smoke crack.

If only all the ladies said that. Oh wait, they do!

The only reason to own a dachshund is so women constantly ask to see your wiener.

[quote name='Chronorayven']Congrats to the winner yesterday[/QUOTE]
No one won yesterday. This giveaway runs through the weekend. I state the details in the actual post, but I realized just now that the usual title makes no sense as it's technically a "Free Meat Weekend." So you may still be a winner and if the retweets pass a total of 123, I will throw in a second $20 card. ...updating thread title now!

We're over halfway towards the 123 RTs that will add a second $20 PSN card into mix and essentially one whole day is left to enter. Good luck and keep the entrees coming.

Current RTs = 78. 55 more and an extra code will be given away.

Remember, you only have until tonight at 12AM CST to enter, so get up on that.

Last edited by a moderator:
27 more RTs by 12AM CST and a second $20 PSN code will be given away. Roughly 4 1/2 hours left. Good luck to everyone.

I'd like to selfishly request you magic up some Beyond Good and Evil HD goodness since it's finally being released on PSN this week.

New giveaway is updated with prize and details. The prize this week is one code for the "Nicholson Electroplating" DLC case for L.A. Noire on PS3. -- Details in OP or HERE.

[quote name='Kush']New giveaway is updated with prize and details. The prize this week is one code for the "Nicholson Electroplating" DLC case for L.A. Noire on PS3. -- Details in OP or HERE.[/QUOTE]

Entered. fingers crossed! #bwiest1

This week's prize has been posted. Up for grabs this Friday is one code for Hard Lines for iPhone and iPod Touch. Details in OP or HERE.

Nothing wrong with a sausage fest when it's pixelated! Good luck to all those who have entered so far and those still to come. I hope everyone's having a great day regardless of whether they're a father or not... and even if you don't have any sausage.

bread's done
Back