FMF GIVEAWAY: Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse (Steam)

Congrats to @hotcakesman on winning "Nicholson Electroplating" DLC for Xbox 360. Thanks to all who entered and tomorrow will be another giveaway as always... and it may be extra nice, but no sugar or spice.

New giveaway is LIVE and I'm very excited this week! This week we have 5 codes for the Marvel Pinball 'Captain America' table! (2 for XBLA and 3 for PSN)!

Details in OP or HERE.

And if you wondering, the table doesn't officially release until next week, so this is a chance to play it early and play it for free!

Thanks so much for the opportunity. I love Zen Pinball for sure!!!

Great tables and awesome physics (best on a pinball game for sure)!

I entered for the Cap table also. :) I have every Marvel table so far and I will get this one, but it would be nice not to have to pay for it.

Entered, thanks. :)

This is the only table I don't have, and since all of my friends with high wizard scores keep getting their avatar item then removing me, I think the only way I'll get it is with a high table multiplier. -_-

Anyway, thanks again! >.>

*sigh* I'm checking out your site now, but thanks to my refusal to use Twitter, I'm left out of ANOTHER contest for something I actually WANT.

I may mess around with other ways of grabbing entrees in the future--maybe Facebook related, though I'm not a fan of FB--but I just find it rather easy to use Twitter and it's a good way of promoting at the same time.

Just under 4 hours left to enter for a chance to win a pinball table based off one of the best comic characters and the star of what is hopefully an awesome film.

[quote name='Kush']Just under 4 hours left to enter for a chance to win a pinball table based off one of the best comic characters and the star of what is hopefully an awesome film.[/QUOTE]

In thanks for this giveaway! I love all the zen tables :)

New giveaway is up. This week's prize is two codes for Meganoid (iPhone/iPod Touch). It's a pretty fun little platformer that works better than most with the lack of physical buttons [review].

Details in OP or HERE.

Some friendly bumpage. Plus... I am giving away unlimited copies of Tiny Tower and best of all, you don't need a code!

To avoid any potential confusion because anything is possible on the internet, Tiny Tower is a free-to-play game and therefore, I am not giving away unlimited copies. P.S. Tiny Tower is awesome and you should download it as it is free.

Special giveaway for the 4th of July: A $17.76 Amazon Gift Card! This way, you can choose what to get yourself.

Details in OP or HERE.

Thanks and good luck.

I'll be honest and say I kind of wanted to just give it to mrx001 for his lovely avatar, but rules are rules.

bread's done
Back