FMF GIVEAWAY: Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse (Steam)

I noticed the thread is currently sitting at 9262 views... I think I may do something special around the time it break 10K, but I'm not making any promises. I am also not not promising, but I'm not promising to not promise on the potential to promise promising.

Confused? Me too.

Congrats to @Nvsareval for winning Terraria on Steam! Thanks to all who entered and to everyone who didn't win this week, next week brings another chance and another prize. Thanks again.

Congrats to @Hma42 for winning a copy of Borderlands: Game of the Year on Steam! Thanks to all who entered and next week's giveaway isn't set in stone, but it will most likely be Xbox 360-related. I may even have an added bonus too.

Thanks again.

New giveaway is up and it's for a copy of the Xbox 360 Triple Pack (LIMBO/Trials HD/'Splosion Man) + extras--which include a PvZMNT postcard! Details in OP or HERE.

Some stupidly stupid bumpage and an iPhone game:

N.O.V.A. 2: Something About Something

63A36N67LHK7

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mowmow']i redeemed hard lines thank you[/QUOTE]
I hope you like it and thanks for actually saying you redeemed it.

Congrats to @Lunchbox700 for winning the Xbox 360 Triple Pack and all that extra crap. Many thanks to all who entered and come back next Friday for another new prize.

...and if you have an iOS device and never jumped on the Sword & Sworcery bandwagon, here's a code for the universal version.

PFF6PWK3PAYX

A new giveaway is here and the prize is a copy of Blast Works: Build, Trade, Destroy for Wii. Along with the game, this prize also contains a Plants vs. ZMNT postcard, some stickers, and the almighty unopened pack of TMNT movie trading cards.

Details in OP of HERE.

[quote name='Kush']Congrats to @Elektr0ns for winning The Binding of Isaac on Steam! Many thanks to all who entered and I'll see you once again next week.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the contest!

Congrats to @ExplodingRat for winning SkyDrift on XBLA! Thanks to all who entered and come back next week for a new giveaway--I'm thinking maybe something involving the PS3. Thanks again.

New giveaway is up and is for one of two copies of Pinball FX2: Sorcerer's Lair on XBLA. Since there are two codes, there are two ways to enter and details can be found via link in OP or HERE.

Congrats to @GearsOfMush and @mysticfail for winning a copy of the Sorcerer's Lair table for Pinball FX2 (XBLA). Thanks to all who participated and the next giveaway will be for a copy of the recent Crimson Alliance DLC and possibly a copy of Dungeon Defenders on XBLA.

Brand new giveaway is up today, the rare Wednesday, and is for a copy of the just released Dungeon Defenders on XBLA! Details in OP or HERE. Best of luck.

Congrats to @Gram_Cracker for winning Dungeon Defenders on XBLA. Many thanks to all who entered and a new giveaway will be up tomorrow as usual, for a copy of the recently release 'Vengence Pack' DLC for Crimson Alliance.

New giveaway is up and for a copy of the Crimson Alliance - Vengeance Map Pack on XBLA. Details can be found in OP or HERE. Thanks and good luck.

Congrats to @eugaet_aux for winning the 'Vengeance Map Pack' for Crimson Alliance! Many thanks to all who entered and next week is another chance to win, so I hope you come back and try your luck again.

Thanks.

Thanks! I've entered into the Flock! giveaway. I've been missing out a lot because I always thought this thread was about meat codes for Dead Island XD

Congrats to @secretclean for winning Greed Corp on Steam. Thanks to all who entered and don't forget, next week is yet another chance to win (a different game of course).

bread's done
Back