FMF GIVEAWAY: Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse (Steam)

[quote name='Kush']I'll be honest and say I kind of wanted to just give it to mrx001 for his lovely avatar, but rules are rules.[/QUOTE]
Ha,thanks.

Honestly, I really love your website! I have done retweeted it and followed you through the Twitter. Thanks anyway, Kush!

[quote name='commanderxp90']Honestly, I really love your website! I have done retweeted it and followed you through the Twitter. Thanks anyway, Kush![/QUOTE]
Thanks. I'm proud of my little ol' site as a one-man venture and it's come a long way since its birth roughly 3 1/2 years ago.

Just a little bumpage and an off-topic statement that I can send out Google+ invites to anyone interested. Just PM your email and I'll send one asap. -- P.S. I don't get what all the hubbub is about.

Entered! I don't have a gaming PC yet, but I plan on building one in about a month. Amnesia is the first game I plan to buy, so actually owning it will be great incentive!

Entered and I just want to thank you for giving away Amnesia. ^_^

Just got my build figured out and this would be a great game to test the system out, even though it isn't the type of game to give a rig a full workout.

Mornin' bump for the last few hours to enter for a chance to win Amnesia: The Dark Descent on Steam.

Also, I may do another giveaway after the new Steam sales go live... and maybe a final one tomorrow for the last day. So this may be a "Free Meat Weekend," but I don't want to promise anything just yet.

Congratulations to @EeveeFanboy for winning Amnesia: The Dark Descent and thanks to all who entered.

I am happy to say we have a new prize for today and a second chance for everyone who didn't come down with a case of amnesia.

Today's prize is a copy of the Dead Space Pack--which contains 1 and 2--on Steam. Details in OP or HERE.

Awesome! Definitely working on my build now! Already have all the parts planned for it. Just need the $600 to build it :p Le me know if I didn't send you the DM right. Twitter confuses me a bit.

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']Awesome! Definitely working on my build now! Already have all the parts planned for it. Just need the $600 to build it :p Le me know if I didn't send you the DM right. Twitter confuses me a bit.[/QUOTE]
DM went through fine. Game was sent via email and hopefully you don't come down with a case of amnesia by the time you finish your build--you wouldn't want to forget you won, would you? :p

[quote name='Kush']DM went through fine. Game was sent via email and hopefully you don't come down with a case of amnesia by the time you finish your build--you wouldn't want to forget you won, would you? :p[/QUOTE]
No worries about that. Already have a Steam account I can add it to. Just can't play anything on it :p It lags a bit on Peggle Extreme even. Thanks again!

I can see why you're upgrading then... Peggle Extreme does not really push a machine to its limits, but it does have better textures than Duke Nukem Forever.

Also, to everyone, don't forget the new giveaway that ends tomorrow 7/10/11 at 12PM CST -- A copy of the Dead Space Complete Pack (1 & 2) on Steam. Details in OP or HERE

A last little bump for anyone who'd still like a chance to win Dead Space 1 and 2 on Steam. Details in OP or in one of the numerous links above.

Congrats to @brianosaurusrex on winning the Dead Space Pack (Steam)! Thanks to all who entered and a new giveaway will be going down this upcoming Friday as always. Everyone should put me in a Twitter list because Google+ has, for whatever reason, made me want to be in more lists than anything else. Does it make sense? No. But what is a "google" anyway?!

Next prize TBD, but it won't be for PC because I like to change things up. It may be PSP related because everyone plays that, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to @PuttedWin on winning the $10 PlayStation Network Card. Next giveaway TBD, but are there any preferences? I have Steam games in the bag, PSP, iOS, PSN, XBLA, etc. Let me know and maybe I'll move in that direction. (I'm leaning towards PSP for a change of pace).

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to @Astarupindasky for winning Monster Hunter: Freedom Unite (PSP). Thanks to all who entered and remember that every Friday is a delivery of more free meat. ...(probably a Steam game due to popular demand)

This week's giveaway is up and for a copy of Magicka on Steam. Details in OP or HERE. End time for entrees is 12:00PM CST tomorrow (7/30/11).

Would suggest anyone entering check out the demo first. The game does not play well with a lot of computers, so make sure you can run it first!

Would feel kinda quesy entering for an item that's meant to be charity driven while it's still on sale, personally. But GL to those that enter.

Congrats to @liljrSanchez on winning the Humble Indie Bundle this week. Stay tuned for details on next week's giveaway. If you have a platform preference, leave a comment and it may just influence the what the next prize is going to be.

bread's done
Back