FMF GIVEAWAY: Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse (Steam)

New giveaway is live and for a copy of Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition on Steam. Link to details can be found in the OP or HERE. Best of luck.

Congrats to @rann78 for winning Borderlands: GotY on Steam! Many thanks to all who participated and next week may see a special Thanksgiving giveaway along with the usual Friday jazz. Thanks again.

I almost didn't pick up Orcs Must Die! on the sale. People say it's TDish so I was about to skip it cuz I'm tired of TD games. It kind of is, but not the level I was thinking. Finally decided to watch the trailer and I instantly bought it :p Definitely pick it up if you missed it!

Thank ya kindly OnyxPrimal. It's not without flaws, but I really enjoyed my time with Alpha Protocol way back when. When it was that I played it. It being Alpha Protocol. Alpha Protocol being the game currently being given away. I am obviously not of sound mind right now so I shall bid the night adieu.

New giveaway is live and for a copy of Serious Sam HD: Gold Edition on Steam--which includes both the HD and original versions of First and Second Encounter. Details/link in OP or HERE. Good luck.

Congrats to @super_samus89 for winning Serious Sam HD: Gold Edition on Steam! Thanks to all who entered and it's a few weeks away, but on the last Friday of the year (12/30), I will have a Steam giveaway, an Xbox 360 giveaway, and a PS3 giveaway... please use common sense and realize I'm not giving away the consoles, just games for each platform. I'm not crazy rich and whatnot--I'm actually poor-ish and stupid.

New giveaway is up and for a copy of LIMBO on Steam! Details in OP or HERE. -- You have until 12 P.M. CST tomorrow (12/17/11) to enter.

New giveaway is up and for one of two copies of Marvel Pinball: Vengeance and Virtue (one for XBLA and one for PSN -- two separate winners)! Details in OP or HERE. -- You have until midnight CST on Christmas to enter.

A little Christmas Eve bumpage in the little time I have between family shindigs. I hope everyone is having a lovely day regardless of whether they are celebrating a holiday or not.

Best to all.

I hope everyone is having a lovely day regardless of whether they're celebrating anything or not. There's still a bit of time left to enter, so if you're interested, enter either way or both and make sure to let me know which version you'd prefer if you end up winning. Thanks and have a great rest of the day.

Congrats to @bittripfan and @HTR_Ativan for winning a copy of Marvel Pinball: Vengeance and Virtue. Thanks to all who entered and remember next week's giveaway will have one game for Steam, one for PSN, and one for XBLA (and possibly a Wii game too). Stay tuned for more details on the games that will be up for grabs and thanks again to all who participate is my ridiculous nonsense.

congrats to them, nice giveaway Kush3 , i ll be there too for XBLA.. i ll stay tuned hope u get info soon.. cant wait! :)

As CandyCaptain has bumped so nicely, this week's giveaway is live and includes 5 games, 1 per platform:

Dungeon Defenders (Steam)
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (XBLA)
Fat Princess (PSN)
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP (iOS - Universal)
World of Goo (WiiWare)

There are multiple ways to enter and all the meaty details can be found HERE.

Best of luck and everyone stay safe during the sometimes craziest day of the year (tomorrow night). Cheers.

[quote name='Kush']Congrats to @bittripfan and @HTR_Ativan for winning a copy of Marvel Pinball: Vengeance and Virtue. Thanks to all who entered and remember next week's giveaway will have one game for Steam, one for PSN, and one for XBLA (and possibly a Wii game too). Stay tuned for more details on the games that will be up for grabs and thanks again to all who participate is my ridiculous nonsense.[/QUOTE]
Thanks again I won the table :)

[quote name='Ativan']Thanks again I won the table :)[/QUOTE]
My pleasure. I hope you enjoyed them as much as myself. :)

One final bumpage for last-hour entrees--there's only roughly four hours left to enter (ends at midnight tonight CST). Best of luck to all and to all a good night, or something like that. I hope everyone had a great and safe New Year's Eve and utilized today for any needed recovery.

You damn crazy kids!

The New Years giveaway is over and the winners are selected. Congrats to:

(12/30/11): @arimajeen- Dungeon Defenders (Steam)
(12/30/11): @lFraggerl - Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (XBLA)
(12/30/11): @briansaurusrex - Fat Princess (PSN)
(12/30/11): @mikeyrev99 - Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP (iOS)
(12/30/11): @The_JAgamer - World of Goo (WiiWare)

I hope everyone's year is off to a good start (even if you didn't win) and this Friday will see a new giveaway as always.

New giveaway is live and for a copy of Trine on Steam. Details in OP or HERE.

Good luck and I hope everyone's year has been pretty damn good so far.

Congrats to@kidojly for winning Trine on Steam. Many thanks to all who participated and remember to come back next Friday for yet another little ol' giveaway.

bread's done
Back