FMF GIVEAWAY: Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse (Steam)

The winners have been randomly chosen and they are...

ToddManG
Hiroshou
crunchberries

Congrats to the winners and thanks to all who entered. The usual FMF giveaway will be going live later today as always and I'll be doing more CAG-exclusive giveaways in the future as long as I remember...I always plan to do them and then forget. REMIND ME!

Congrats to @kujen92 for winning Sanctum on Steam! Thanks to all who entered and let's all not thank Steam for robbing us with their stupid deals and all that jazz. I hope y'all have a great rest of the day.

Brand new giveaway is live and it's for a code for 400 MS Points for use on (big surprise) Xbox LIVE! As always, details can be found in OP or by clicking THIS.

P.S. This giveaway is only open to U.S. residents.

One little early morning bumpage for anyone interested who missed the latest giveaway so far; just under 3 hours left to enter.

[quote name='Kush']Congrats to @Double_O_Slevin for winning 400 MS Points! Thanks to all who entered and enjoy the Olympics while they last. (I'm so thankful Chicago didn't get the 2016 Olympics.)[/QUOTE]

Hey, I know that guy! That's pretty sweet. Thanks.

Brand new giveaway is live and it's for a copy of Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition on Steam! Details in OP or by clicking right HERE. Best of luck to all!

Brand new giveaway is live and it's for a copy of Shoot Many Robots on Steam! Details on how to enter can be found in OP or by clicking THIS. Best of luck to all!

Just some friendly bumpage. And if you'll be at PAX next weekend, look for me and you might just get a little something-something. By "little something-something," I don't mean my sausage.

[quote name='Kush']Just some friendly bumpage. And if you'll be at PAX next weekend, look for me and you might just get a little something-something. By "little something-something," I don't mean my sausage.[/QUOTE]

Damn sounds like I'm missing out on free meat!

Congrats to @BlackFire363 for winning Demigod on Steam! Thanks to all who entered and be sure to look for me at PAX if you're going, you'll get something special, even if it's only the pleasure of meeting me. :p

[quote name='Elektr0ns']Damn sounds like I'm missing out on free meat![/QUOTE]
I'll be giving away some nonsense like art and TMNT-related crap. It's gonna be terribly wonderful.

[quote name='Kush']I'll be giving away some nonsense like art and TMNT-related crap. It's gonna be terribly wonderful.[/QUOTE]

Dude I still have your postcard on my fridge. The place of honor in my house! :)

Some friendly bumpage.

And @Elektr0ns: I'm glad you're still enjoying it. I was quite happy to give a good chunk of those I brought with me [to PAX] to Jeff Green and the guys and gals over at Popcap; they seemed to like them. :)

Congrats to @germany28364 for winning Frozen Synapse on Steam! Many thanks to all who entered. I'm trying to think of something else to say but I'm at a loss. IT WAS THE MONSTER MASH!!!...I don't know where that came from.

Brand new giveaway is up and it's for a copy of Crusader Kings II on Steam. Details in OP or RIGHT HERE. Y'all have until Sunday at 12pm CST to enter.

I'm exhausted.

Congrats to @ramdomwolf for winning Orcs Must Die! on Steam! Many thanks to all who entered. And if you haven't seen Looper yet...get off you ass and see it already!

Brand new giveaway is live and it's for a copy of Zero Gear on Steam! Details on how to enter can be found in OP of by CLICKING THIS. Y'all have until 12PM cst on Sunday, 10/07/12, to enter. Best of luck to all!

bread's done
Back