Forza Horizon

[quote name='INMATEofARKHAM']Got ya added. :)

Along with the other two people... I did not look at the club totals but I'm simply amazed at how big the club is... I thought it would max out around 20 or so... and we have at least 60! :D

Speaking of clubs... I started a new CAG club for Forza 4 the day since the CAGs who started it don't maintain it anymore. (Its called CAG3. Please fill free to join it.)[/QUOTE]I'm gonna send a request to that FM4 club tonight.

Inmate, thanks for the club invite.

VIP pass is on the marketplace now. Cost is 800 msp. Supposedly, a vip gift was sent out today so if you're going to pay full price you might as well do it today. Is it worth ten bucks or waiting for five bucks? They've only gifted one unicorn, there are only seven total I've gotten six without any vip help and the vip gifts haven't been overwhelming. The vip cars are pretty cool. Doubt it will be on sale for awhile though. There all be a poll on facebook to vote for the next gift car later this week, too. Maybe they are doubling up since there have been no gifts since mid December.

[quote name='Only One Haze']Who has tried the Rally Expansion? Fun? Worth it? Finally completed the game a couple days ago, so much fun.[/QUOTE]

I would like to know as well about this. I did get the game for only 15 so 20 dollar rally expansion doesn't seem too bad for me, except if it's not that much worth it....

[quote name='AshesofWake']I would like to know as well about this. I did get the game for only 15 so 20 dollar rally expansion doesn't seem too bad for me, except if it's not that much worth it....[/QUOTE]

I would like to know as well! Any Forza Horizon players that have the Rally expansion out there?

I am also curious as to how much the Rally adds. I'm debating on trading this in while Gamestop is giving a decent amount, although I have the LE. I finished all the events aside from a few PR ones and just don't know how much life there is left in it for me.

Here's the easiest unicorn opportunity possible:
Ayo Jube may not have won this challenge on his first go, here comes the shame suit, but he did eventually come within the window of his target time. That means everyone who sets a time in Facebook Challenge #5, before it closes tomorrow at 2pm PST, will win a Unicorn. If you have not set a time in the Challenge go do it now then come back here to vote.
Poll Will Close On February 28th.

You will be gifted which ever car you voted for in this poll as long as you meet the following criteria:
  1. You have completed a lap in Facebook Challenge #5.
  2. You have voted in the poll with the same Gamertag you set your time with.
  3. You are an Xbox LIVE Gold member.
If you set a time but do not vote you will receive the car that wins the poll as your gift, so if you want to make sure you get the car you want...VOTE.
emotion-4.gif

Look for the poll thread in Forza 4 to vote for your favorite of two cars and have the chance to get a Subaru s204 unicorn. Vote before Sunday night.

bread's done
Back