Fourth Annual CAG NCAA March Madness Tourney Contest (Winning Scenarios in post 439!)

[quote name='swetooth9']it's in the first post...first 3 places get prizes...first place picks first, second place picks second, 3rd get's the rest or something like taht[/QUOTE]

think it might been better if it was one prize per person. that way more people would get something. I know if i won something i would be more towards giving a prize next year then someone getting 5 items but Best of luck to whoever wins

you also gotta consider shipping costs, time, and packaging for frisky and the other donators...i mean i'm fine with everyone getting a prize (since I would probably get one too :D), but it would be costly and time-consuming

[quote name='swetooth9']you also gotta consider shipping costs, time, and packaging for frisky and the other donators...i mean i'm fine with everyone getting a prize (since I would probably get one too :D), but it would be costly and time-consuming[/QUOTE]

winner pays for shipping (shipping a game is only like 1.79 first class + say few bucks in gas)

if the person who won didnt want to pay for shipping then move to the next person.

just tossing in my 2 cents. its their tour so they can do it how they want but i think if more peope knew they were getting something more would donate.

lol but then again it would be a like that old santa program ..... did they do that last xmas (2007)

wow go memphis i guess!!! haha hopefully they can pull it off for me bc its always fun to win especially a bigger pool like this one with 150ish people, thanks for putting this on frisky and good luck to all that still are in the running

come on UNC beat kansas i dont want to end in 8th place LOL

Feels sorry for UCLA. 3 years in a row final 4 and loses

WOW looking at NIT bracket. almost made nice cash off that

picked

OHIO ST VS FLORIDA stupid florida loses in final 4 SOB

Thanks for the fun NCAA pool. I needed UCLA to get to the final game for a shot at any prizes but it was still a good time.

Go Kansas!

And we have our winners:

1. massermind19
2. TheRock88
3. garfep

I'll be getting into contact with you guys probably in the morning to get your prizes sorted out.

memphis blew it...sux to be CDR right now...coulda iced the game but missed 3 straight FT's

oh well...more $$$ in the nba i guess

Thanks for running this contest. I really enjoyed this final game and overall it was a really good tournament of games. Thanks for the congrats as well and I look forward to playing again next year!

I made top 10 out of 145 so I feel pretty good. Also got third in another one of my pools. Grats to our winners! Hope one of you needs some Gamecube controllers!

crap 8th place. best finsh ever for me. too bad i ranked out of prizexs...

could of be worse could been UCLA VS KANSAS in te title and KANSAS won

would of been in 4th place missed prizes by a PT : (

LOL

whoever picks the whoever picks the 3x Sealed Sony 128MB Memory Stick Pro Duos let me know might buy them off you. or trade you a cheap game for them

man i really needed those sticks as well.....

5th place.
I had Memphis-Kansas too, and I took Kansas to win it all.

I missed too many first-round games to win a prize though, good stuff.
Thanks for the contest.

bread's done
Back