Free 2 Month Blockbuster Total Access

Kosley

CAGiversary!
Free 2 months of Blockbuster Total Access for new members (1, 2, or 3-out at a time)

1. Go to www.blockbuster.com/transfer

2. Go to the bottom of the page, on the left side under terms and conditions click the two small dots (Picture)

3. On the next page put store number "91271" and password "bbonline"

4. Next page where it says dish id put "666441"

5. Then sign up and enjoy 2 months of free movies, games, and blu-ray rentals!

This promotion is used for the B&M stores that are closing. Just be sure to cancel before your 2 months is up or it will auto bill you

Updated: 01-20-13
Credit: gamerguy223

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate how I had like five recent available movies or gams at the top in my queue and they sent me The Way (2010) instead from the middle of my queue. It's alright for a free trial, but after this I'm going back to solo streaming Netflix. Ironically I watched The Way on Netflix right after I got the shipping conf.

The game mailing is just terrible is seems. Why would anyone actually use this past the trial? Signed up last week and since then they have added and removed 3 - 4 games that were going to ship and never did. Games from YEARS ago are in medium demand... jesus christ.

[quote name='Elite49']The game mailing is just terrible is seems. Why would anyone actually use this past the trial? Signed up last week and since then they have added and removed 3 - 4 games that were going to ship and never did. Games from YEARS ago are in medium demand... jesus christ.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, ive gotten a few of the older games, but for a free trial it isnt all that bad!

[quote name='gamerguy223']on my 3rd week gotten 21 movie good deal.[/QUOTE]

if you have a blockbuster near you yea you can EASY get 24 movies per month...

12 mail
12 in store

and that would be min....

if i had a store by me i could do 48 a month but since we have none around me 12 per month is no good

[quote name='gamerguy223']just letting everyone know there is only 5 days left on this deal so sign up while u can for the free trial![/QUOTE]

How do you know there is only 5 days left? Not sure if I want to get in on this at the moment.

[quote name='Kromis']How do you know there is only 5 days left? Not sure if I want to get in on this at the moment.[/QUOTE]

Because unfortunately i went in and signed up at a local blockbuster, and I went in a few days ago to grab a few more movies and they told me last day was sunday, so i figured id let people know.

[quote name='howard']Gamerguy223 has made 29 posts on this site, everyone of them cheerleading Blockbuster and/or Dish. You figure it out.[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed my renting at blockbuster, and I was lucky enough to be around quite a few, sadly a lot of them have been closing lately, so yes I do "cheerlead" blockbuster, I have never had an issue with them as a customer, and miss the employees i have encountered. I am still around 2-3 blockbusters but will have to drive a bit further.

I am an old school person, I enjoy going to the store, but I do like the by mail program, exchanges and the occasional game I do get. Can't beat 2 months free. Sorry if you feel that is a bad thing.

[quote name='howard']Gamerguy223 has made 29 posts on this site, everyone of them cheerleading Blockbuster and/or Dish. You figure it out.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gamerguy223']I enjoyed my renting at blockbuster, and I was lucky enough to be around quite a few, sadly a lot of them have been closing lately, so yes I do "cheerlead" blockbuster, I have never had an issue with them as a customer, and miss the employees i have encountered. I am still around 2-3 blockbusters but will have to drive a bit further.

I am an old school person, I enjoy going to the store, but I do like the by mail program, exchanges and the occasional game I do get. Can't beat 2 months free. Sorry if you feel that is a bad thing.[/QUOTE]

narc!!!!!

Well, it's been a ride. Let's see what my total bounty is from these past 6 glorious months

- Bayonetta
- The Godfather Part II
- Batman (Tim Burton)

And on the second month of my membership, I decided to wait for skyrim.

....Came in 4 days ago

fuck this service. I hope it bankrupts hard.

[quote name='gamerguy223']Because unfortunately i went in and signed up at a local blockbuster, and I went in a few days ago to grab a few more movies and they told me last day was sunday, so i figured id let people know.[/QUOTE]

Ah thanks mate! In that case I might as well do it

[quote name='bige562']My 6 month trial is ending on the 21st so it looks like I'll be signing up for this one.[/QUOTE]

l was going to do the same thing but i wasn't sure it was possible. Can someone please confirm that it is?

[quote name='TheRainCoat']Well, it's been a ride. Let's see what my total bounty is from these past 6 glorious months

- Bayonetta
- The Godfather Part II
- Batman (Tim Burton)

....Came in 4 days ago

fuck this service. I hope it bankrupts hard.[/QUOTE]

it did like 2 years ago LOL

[quote name='TheRainCoat']Well, it's been a ride. Let's see what my total bounty is from these past 6 glorious months

- Bayonetta
- The Godfather Part II
- Batman (Tim Burton)

....Came in 4 days ago

fuck this service. I hope it bankrupts hard.[/QUOTE]
You do realize you were on the service for free for months. You know you weren't the only one who did? Blockbuster having been bankrupt does not have enough stock for all these free members. Blockbuster struggled to even have enough for paying members. The entitlement on this site is unreal nowadays.

[quote name='bige562']My 6 month trial is ending on the 21st so it looks like I'll be signing up for this one.[/QUOTE]

My 6 month trial I think ran out yesterday. I was going to let them charge me for a month or two since there were a few more things I wanted to get that Netflix doesn't have, but now I'm not so sure. The service was pathetic in that I'd only get 2 movies per month even when things were readily available. Once I got my 2, I'd get nothing for 2-3 weeks. If that was just a "feature" of the 6-month trial that is one thing, but no way would I want to pay $10 for just 2 movies per month.

Sigh... Wish I'd never gotten my 6 month free trial in the first place, picked up a movie at the only local blockbuster left and sure enough it closed down like a week later. I got stuck with the move and there was no way for me to return it.

[quote name='HotJuicyBurgers']Sigh... Wish I'd never gotten my 6 month free trial in the first place, picked up a movie at the only local blockbuster left and sure enough it closed down like a week later. I got stuck with the move and there was no way for me to return it.[/QUOTE]

little shocked they would rent when they knew they were closing

[quote name='HotJuicyBurgers']Sigh... Wish I'd never gotten my 6 month free trial in the first place, picked up a movie at the only local blockbuster left and sure enough it closed down like a week later. I got stuck with the move and there was no way for me to return it.[/QUOTE]

I was with a closing store and we could still check in rentals. We stopped doing rentals then stayed open another two months to sell inventory.

Their mailing service sucks unless you have a nearby store which most don't.

14 movies, 2 broken discs, and 3 games
I can't complain for a free service, thanks again op.
A shame there isn't a good netflix+gamefly program though.

[quote name='vherub']14 movies, 2 broken discs, and 3 games
A shame there isn't a good netflix+gamefly program though.[/QUOTE]

mine ends in a few days I have gotten about 20 movies and 9 games, so it wasnt too bad, I did utilize the store a couple of times I am near a couple luckily.

[quote name='vherub']14 movies, 2 broken discs, and 3 games
A shame there isn't a good netflix+gamefly program though.[/QUOTE]

I wish Netflix and Gamefly would merge. Takes one day to get movies and 3-4 for games even though their basically coming from the same place. Availability for Gamefly is weak, but better than buying.

[quote name='io']My 6 month trial I think ran out yesterday. I was going to let them charge me for a month or two since there were a few more things I wanted to get that Netflix doesn't have, but now I'm not so sure. The service was pathetic in that I'd only get 2 movies per month even when things were readily available. Once I got my 2, I'd get nothing for 2-3 weeks. If that was just a "feature" of the 6-month trial that is one thing, but no way would I want to pay $10 for just 2 movies per month.[/QUOTE]
You could red box like 8 movies for that price. With all the free redbox rentals I get from their texts I could never justify paying for a rental service again.

Oh man the service is pretty bad. I got a one month trial and was not sent anything from my queue... but when the month was up I was promptly charged... Got a refund and the account was cancelled but I really couldn't believe how bad it was...

I hated that there was a monthly limit, I watched two pretty quickly just to find out I wouldn't get my next movie for a few weeks. Luckily there is still a Blockbuster near me so I just did exchanges there, pretty good way to see new releases.

I actually canceled my 6 month trial early. I was getting sick of even looking at it. Within the 5 months I had it, I received 2 games, one of which was scratched to the point that it was unplayable. I had 90% of every Xbox and PS3 game they had in my queue but yet I never received shit. Horrible service.

If they are going to offer all these free trials, you'd think they'd make sure they have enough supply to make everyone on the trial happy. Otherwise, why would they pay end up paying for a service that they were unsatisfied with?

This is why Blockbuster is burning to the ground.

Careful about cancelling too soon (I did it because a Blu-ray was too scratched to play properly...unacceptable)...even with a few days left on your account as they say (enough time to receive and return a DVD), they won't ship DVDs.

[quote name='nadohawk']Careful about cancelling too soon (I did it because a Blu-ray was too scratched to play properly...unacceptable)...even with a few days left on your account as they say (enough time to receive and return a DVD), they won't ship DVDs.[/QUOTE]

looks like you guys have until the end of march to sign up..shame...i wont have a store now to exchange the movies bleh.

[quote name='gamerguy223']looks like you guys have until the end of march to sign up..shame...i wont have a store now to exchange the movies bleh.[/QUOTE]

Is it just me or did Blockbuster try to hide the two ".." from plain view?

I can't scroll down past the "See Terms and Conditions for the above plans..." but if I hover my mouse below where the two dots "should" be, I can click on it. They got pretty clever. :cool:

Thanks for the heads up anyway!

[quote name='Kromis']Is it just me or did Blockbuster try to hide the two ".." from plain view?

I can't scroll down past the "See Terms and Conditions for the above plans..." but if I hover my mouse below where the two dots "should" be, I can click on it. They got pretty clever. :cool:

Thanks for the heads up anyway![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have no clue as to why they would make it that way. clever indeed.

Can anyone that has actually gotten games mailed to them in last several months tell me how they did it?
I had around 100 Xbox 360 titles in my Que and never got sent one in three months.
First none would ever say Available.Then if I put a dvd in my Que they would send those instead of any games.Then if I put no dvds in my Que they would just let 3 slots stay empty for weeks.
Thanks

[quote name='mikepeluso']Can anyone that has actually gotten games mailed to them in last several months tell me how they did it?
I had around 100 Xbox 360 titles in my Que and never got sent one in three months.
First none would ever say Available.Then if I put a dvd in my Que they would send those instead of any games.Then if I put no dvds in my Que they would just let 3 slots stay empty for weeks.
Thanks[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, it is completely random. I have had Syndicate on my list ever since October and it finally came earlier this month. It sucks but that's the way the world (of Blockbuster) turns

[quote name='Woocls']You could red box like 8 movies for that price. With all the free redbox rentals I get from their texts I could never justify paying for a rental service again.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but RedBox has like 4 things available. I mean, I'm getting old stuff from BBV that Netflix doesn't even have. There's no way Redbox would have this. Redbox is good, I guess (never used it though I did browse their selection), for brand new, new release type stuff but pretty useless for older things.

What I've been getting from BBV is OOP DVDs that I can't even buy for less than $60+. So the free trial was nice for that even though they never sent me more than 2 per month. And even with 2 per month and paying $9.99, I might do a few more months to get the rest of what I wanted. But I'm definitely not keeping this long-term unless they step up the mailings once I'm actually paying (and I did get charged the other day so I am paying now).

[quote name='io']Yeah, but RedBox has like 4 things available. I mean, I'm getting old stuff from BBV that Netflix doesn't even have. There's no way Redbox would have this. Redbox is good, I guess (never used it though I did browse their selection), for brand new, new release type stuff but pretty useless for older things.

What I've been getting from BBV is OOP DVDs that I can't even buy for less than $60+. So the free trial was nice for that even though they never sent me more than 2 per month. And even with 2 per month and paying $9.99, I might do a few more months to get the rest of what I wanted. But I'm definitely not keeping this long-term unless they step up the mailings once I'm actually paying (and I did get charged the other day so I am paying now).[/QUOTE]

Usually, that limit 2 per month plan is only available if you try to cancel your account (it's a "win you back" plan that is available for $4.99 per month). I'm sure since you're on the "regular" 1-disc out plan, they should ship you however many you want with unlimited exchanges (definitely look for the unlimited exchanges to know you have the regular plan)

[quote name='Kromis']Unfortunately, it is completely random. I have had Syndicate on my list ever since October and it finally came earlier this month. It sucks but that's the way the world (of Blockbuster) turns[/QUOTE]

Where did you have Syndicate in your Que?Did you keep it around #1 the whole time?
Also I assume you had dvds in your Que and on shipping speed did you choose speed or order?
Thanks

[quote name='Kromis']Usually, that limit 2 per month plan is only available if you try to cancel your account (it's a "win you back" plan that is available for $4.99 per month). I'm sure since you're on the "regular" 1-disc out plan, they should ship you however many you want with unlimited exchanges (definitely look for the unlimited exchanges to know you have the regular plan)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it does say unlimited now - definitely didn't say that before. In any case, I have 5 more things on my queue that I want and then I will probably cancel. I'm mailing back the first one since I got off the 6 month trial tomorrow. We'll see what the turnaround is like now.

[quote name='mikepeluso']Where did you have Syndicate in your Que?Did you keep it around #1 the whole time?
Also I assume you had dvds in your Que and on shipping speed did you choose speed or order?
Thanks[/QUOTE]

It was actually number 2 on my queue and I also only had games in it. I tried putting the shipping speed for 5 days (order) and nothing happened in two weeks. Again it's just totally random. One time I was able to get Warhammer 40K Space Marine, Batman Arkham City AND LOTR War in the North come at the same time on a 3 disc out plan. I was utterly amazed that blockbuster came through like that (they all came out on blockbuster around the same time). There are a lot of people with free trials out there that are just clamoring for some games. I say give it out a month or two before inventory goes back to "normal" again.

[quote name='mikepeluso']Can anyone that has actually gotten games mailed to them in last several months tell me how they did it?
Thanks[/QUOTE]

For new games that aren't available yet put it at the top of the queue and the day they are you should get them. Borderlands 2 was available on the 1st. Assassin's Creed 3 will be available on February 12. If you have a free spot you should get it shipped on that day.

[quote name='Kromis']It was actually number 2 on my queue and I also only had games in it. I tried putting the shipping speed for 5 days (order) and nothing happened in two weeks. Again it's just totally random. One time I was able to get Warhammer 40K Space Marine, Batman Arkham City AND LOTR War in the North come at the same time on a 3 disc out plan. I was utterly amazed that blockbuster came through like that (they all came out on blockbuster around the same time). There are a lot of people with free trials out there that are just clamoring for some games. I say give it out a month or two before inventory goes back to "normal" again.[/QUOTE]

There is no normal. What's going on now is how it usually is. Blockbuster's closing at least 300 more stores too.

I'm thinking about jumping on this, I don't want to use my credit or debit card but I have a mango prepaid debit that I could use.. Does anyone know if it will work with this?

wonder if blockbuster sends out better stuff in the last free month you have LOL

first month total crap i would not paid more then 10 bucks to rent the 12 movies they sent me

no blockbuster close so i cant flip them to store

2nd month
week 1
i did not come here to die 2 bucks (VERY GOOD SHOW for what it cost to make
paranormal 1
diary of wimpy kid 1

week 2
House at end of street 2 bucks
thats my boy 1.50
doomsday book 2 bucks

so im up to what i would pay for my entire first month just 2 weeks in.... though i will cancel when my free time is up

12 movies for 20 bucks is way over priced

Sub was ending so I cancelled this garbage. They said I have 1 month from accounts exp. date to return my game I have out before getting charged. No hurry then for me... :)

My reason for canceling was you closed every store in my area and replaced it with 1 Redbox wanna be kiosk. Thanks

[quote name='matrix9280']For new games that aren't available yet put it at the top of the queue and the day they are you should get them. Borderlands 2 was available on the 1st. Assassin's Creed 3 will be available on February 12. If you have a free spot you should get it shipped on that day.[/QUOTE]

Whats funny is I thought what you said would work for me and it didn't.
I had Borderlands 2 for both systems and got nothing.I also tried it for 8 other games that were released in the last 3 months.They all would say available on release day and nothing for me.

bread's done
Back