Free 2 Month Blockbuster Total Access

Kosley

CAGiversary!
Free 2 months of Blockbuster Total Access for new members (1, 2, or 3-out at a time)

1. Go to www.blockbuster.com/transfer

2. Go to the bottom of the page, on the left side under terms and conditions click the two small dots (Picture)

3. On the next page put store number "91271" and password "bbonline"

4. Next page where it says dish id put "666441"

5. Then sign up and enjoy 2 months of free movies, games, and blu-ray rentals!

This promotion is used for the B&M stores that are closing. Just be sure to cancel before your 2 months is up or it will auto bill you

Updated: 01-20-13
Credit: gamerguy223

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='xIndomitable']How do I rent in store games?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='parrothead87']Go to the store[/QUOTE]

:applause::applause::applause: :cool:

[quote name='GarrettKapman']so let me get this straight. I live right next to a Blockbuster. If I sign up for the two month free rental service, I can walk to the store and exchange movies as regularly as I want? And if I want a game, I can mail back a movie and exchange it for a game in my que? And that whole thing about exchanging for a 99 cent rental too. Sorry I'm so late to the party, i just stumbled upon this thread and want to make sure its legit. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Yes and yes.

Oops. They charged me for discs I kept after cancelling last month. I checked my account a few days ago, and it didn't show that I had anything checked out, so I thought that I had returned them, but got the email today that I was mistaken :whistle2:(. EDIT: Just called them and they will refund the money when I return the discs. Don't be me, folks.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='chair_home']Oops. They charged me for discs I kept after cancelling last month. I checked my account a few days ago, and it didn't show that I had anything checked out, so I thought that I had returned them, but got the email today that I was mistaken :whistle2:(. EDIT: Just called them and they will refund the money when I return the discs. Don't be me, folks.[/QUOTE]

why wouldnt they charge you for movies you never returned... your lucky they will even take them back

I just finished up my 2 month trial and I actually enjoyed it. Just can't seem to justify continuing the service where I have to actually pay for it. The in-store swaps were nice, but selection of games sucked.. mostly just swapped out for new release movies that weren't in Redbox yet. I was doing the 3 disc service in my trial and it did seem like the first month was fast turn-around (due to a distribution center being in the Kansas City area), but it seemed like they throttled it back some during the second month. Only remaining wrap-up is an in-store game I picked up and returned is still showing as me having it even though I verified the damn game was on the shelf. Clerks told me that they had an issue with their satellite service, and I would probably need to call in and explain to get it removed as still at my "home". Hopefully that goes painlessly.

I would only use this service again if I could get another 2 months free...

Service is OK, I did this for about a year, only online since all the BB closed around here over a year ago. Anyway, it had been great; however, recently the service level dropped off to the point I cancelled last week. I had three games (all short wait) and John Carter blu-ray (Available) in my queue for a week without shipment. They seem to have issues with the queu software as I had lots of issues with games shipping well after I had removed them from my queue and one magical time when they shipped me the exact game I returned. Your money is better spent elsewhere.

There selection still consist of 3 month old games that you can't exchange in store for new games, correct? Do they have lollipop chainsaw yet?

[quote name='slugboss']There selection still consist of 3 month old games that you can't exchange in store for new games, correct? Do they have lollipop chainsaw yet?[/QUOTE]

Yes and Lollipop Chainsaw isn't even in their selection.

[quote name='slugboss']There selection still consist of 3 month old games that you can't exchange in store for new games, correct? Do they have lollipop chainsaw yet?[/QUOTE]
I gave up hope of ever getting another game... I just added movies after waiting over a week for them to send me something. It's not something I'd ever pay for but as a free service I can't complain.

Awesome, thanks man! And for the people who have already done this before, just log in to your old account and change the address. That's what I did and was able to sign up for another 2 free months.

[quote name='Chuck Stank']Awesome, thanks man! And for the people who have already done this before, just log in to your old account and change the address. That's what I did and was able to sign up for another 2 free months.[/QUOTE]

Yeah this is a great deal, good luck guys and enjoy the service!!

[quote name='Chuck Stank']Awesome, thanks man! And for the people who have already done this before, just log in to your old account and change the address. That's what I did and was able to sign up for another 2 free months.[/QUOTE]

why would you have 2 addresses

[quote name='slidecage']why would you have 2 addresses[/QUOTE]

What? I didn't say I did. I said I went into the old account and changed the address otherwise it won't work for a new account. I made up an address for the old account I used to get 2 free months.

[quote name='Chuck Stank']What? I didn't say I did. I said I went into the old account and changed the address otherwise it won't work for a new account. I made up an address for the old account I used to get 2 free months.[/QUOTE]
oh, that makes a lot more sense... the way it was worded made it seem like you changed the old account address and suddenly the old account could get the new promotion.

I got in on the free promotion a few months ago. Filled up my queue with a bunch of games (no movies) and they have yet to send me a damn thing lol. Ended up cancelling a few days ago.

[quote name='Chuck Stank']What? I didn't say I did. I said I went into the old account and changed the address otherwise it won't work for a new account. I made up an address for the old account I used to get 2 free months.[/QUOTE]

hope you know who lives at that made up address

be stupid if they sent a letter asking you to rejoin and gave the credit card number you used on that letter

[quote name='slidecage']hope you know who lives at that made up address

be stupid if they sent a letter asking you to rejoin and gave the credit card number you used on that letter[/QUOTE]

Doubt any company would send a credit card number out in the mail like that, i think he meant he just used his original.

Not a lot of games, but the movies are doing well, i got my first 3 today and signed up 3 days ago, not bad!

Remember when I had this... they didn't even send me a single thing in the entire first month. NOT ONE THING, lol.

Glad I didn't pay for it!

[quote name='Komentra']Remember when I had this... they didn't even send me a single thing in the entire first month. NOT ONE THING, lol.

Glad I didn't pay for it![/QUOTE]

I wonder why? I got my first 3 already..

so I am getting store number not set when I try to complete the form and can't find a place to set it or continue on.... anyone else getting this?

[quote name='zulux21']so I am getting store number not set when I try to complete the form and can't find a place to set it or continue on.... anyone else getting this?[/QUOTE]

Make sure you click the two dots at the bottom left of the page before you fill out the info.

Picture

[quote name='Kosley']Make sure you click the two dots at the bottom left of the page before you fill out the info.

Picture[/QUOTE]
thanks, I feel stupid now as that is clearly in the instructions I just somehow missed it >

Stupid question but just making sure. They send you the prepaid envelopes like gamefly does correct? So you just pop em in the First Class USPS box when you wanna return em?

[quote name='Phased']Stupid question but just making sure. They send you the prepaid envelopes like gamefly does correct? So you just pop em in the First Class USPS box when you wanna return em?[/QUOTE]
Yup.

Somebody explain this to me like i'm in elementary school. My 6-month free trial is almost up how exactly do I make it so that I re-up for the extra 2 months?

Also someone said that they got 3 things shipped out. Does that mean they changed the limits? With the 6 month trial you could only have one thing out at a time and 2 maximum per month. What's going on?

[quote name='matrix9280']Somebody explain this to me like i'm in elementary school. My 6-month free trial is almost up how exactly do I make it so that I re-up for the extra 2 months?

Also someone said that they got 3 things shipped out. Does that mean they changed the limits? With the 6 month trial you could only have one thing out at a time and 2 maximum per month. What's going on?[/QUOTE]

With a regular free 30 day trial you could choose 1, 2, or 3 discs out. The 6 month 1 out at a time trial was a special promotion.

Love this. Only 1 week in and have recieved and watched 3 blu rays and 3 more arriving tomorrow. The shipping center is in Miami. About 300 miles south. Awesome.

[quote name='Kromis']With a regular free 30 day trial you could choose 1, 2, or 3 discs out. The 6 month 1 out at a time trial was a special promotion.[/QUOTE]

I'm still using the 6 month trial but it'll end soon. Can I re-up so that the 2 month starts right after the 6 month trial or will I have to cancel the 6 month to get the 2 month deal?

[quote name='slidecage']may try this tomorrow but i got a weird feeling they will CHARGE people who had a membershp before[/QUOTE]

In case that happens use a gift card like a Visa one. Wait until it's just about empty (or empty altogether) and then use those numbers to put into the account.

I'm not sure but as long as you keep changing the numbers (and maybe the address too) you could potentially have infinite free trials of Blockbuster.

[quote name='slidecage']may try this tomorrow but i got a weird feeling they will CHARGE people who had a membershp before[/QUOTE]

it depends on how long ago u had it, but if u cant do it they will tell u before u even begin, no surprised charges.

tired it and says i wont be billed till FEB 2013.... now to see if i get charged or not

WOW almost ever new movie i added says LONG WAIT OR NOT NOW

[quote name='slidecage']tired it and says i wont be billed till FEB 2013.... now to see if i get charged or not

WOW almost ever new movie i added says LONG WAIT OR NOT NOW[/QUOTE]
Ask yourself how many people are on free trials whether still on those 6 month or these 2 month ones...

Not even going to bother with this one. I actually cancelled my 6 month free trial. After 5 months of having literally EVERY GAME THEY OFFER in my queue I received only one game (Captain America). Even games that were listed as "available now" I never received. I said fuck it and cancelled so I don't risk forgetting and actually getting charged for such a terrible program.

If you plan on doing all these free trials in order to get people to try the program and potentially stay and pay, you'd think you'd make sure you have enough supply to make it an enjoyable experience to actually compete with companies like Netflix and GameFly.

This is why Blockbuster is crumbling.

well seems it went though and movies did ship out today sucks all new releases did not

what they did ship was mostly crap

name and what i would pay to rent

The Millennium Bug (2011) nothing
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (2012) 50 cents
Night of the Living Dead: Re-Animation (2012) 1.00 since i did want this but redbox did not carry

so far 1.50 in rentals for 20 price

what sucks is i forgot about the hoildays so the first month will be fucked up i will be lucky to get 12 movies in the first month its just too bad the local blockbuster was still not open .. if it was i would been more then happy to pay 20 bucks for 3 at a time if i could flipped them in store

monday mail ships
tuesday get them
weds return to store get 3more
thursday return to store to get 3 shipped
saturday get 3 via mail

repeat

9 per week 36 movies per month for 20 would not been bad but with no local stores = 12 movies for 20 is waytoo high

[quote name='slidecage']well seems it went though and movies did ship out today sucks all new releases did not

what they did ship was mostly crap

name and what i would pay to rent

The Millennium Bug (2011) nothing
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (2012) 50 cents
Night of the Living Dead: Re-Animation (2012) 1.00 since i did want this but redbox did not carry

so far 1.50 in rentals for 20 price

what sucks is i forgot about the hoildays so the first month will be fucked up i will be lucky to get 12 movies in the first month its just too bad the local blockbuster was still not open .. if it was i would been more then happy to pay 20 bucks for 3 at a time if i could flipped them in store

monday mail ships
tuesday get them
weds return to store get 3more
thursday return to store to get 3 shipped
saturday get 3 via mail

repeat

9 per week 36 movies per month for 20 would not been bad but with no local stores = 12 movies for 20 is waytoo high[/QUOTE]

Depends on what movies they were, but agreed, the stores make it more appealing.

[quote name='CHADSTONe']I cancelled my trial and a couple of days later I got a shipping notice for a game. >:/[/QUOTE]

if u still have some time left that might be why..just return it when it comes.

bread's done
Back