FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. (GHII Bundle & DDR Bundle INCLUDED!) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Zmonkay']Do you mean he did the trials, you got the games? Or do you mean that if you refer people and they complete offers, you get credit for there stuff as well? Cuz that is awesome if (doubtfully) true. I prolly just misunderstand.[/QUOTE]

Yes he did the offers and the games were sent to him. He GAVE me the games. Sorry if I wasn't clear on that. (He doesn't have a 360 and plays mainly with mine. Hell, I even got him a year of XBL thanks to gaminglagoon LOL)

Anyone need a prepaid visa gift card with like $2 in it? AIM me ASAP at MyThrowbackNikes

Free of Charge.. This can work on a couple of offers on this site.

Ok attention!
If you received a referral, let me know where you stand.
Let me know how many people signed up--AND of those people, how many of them went green!

5 people signed up under me and only one went green. Another just emailed me about 5 hours ago. It sounds like he is going to be getting a Visa giftcard but IDK. I'll def tell you as soon as I get the two greens.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']MY FIRST GREEN. THANKS!!!

Nah. IDK if anyone has done columbia house but my cousin uses that service and actually likes it. Just remember to cancel everything before the trials end. You will be able to submit for your game as soon as Columbia House credits. It has taken about 4-5 days for the game to arrive after I've submitted the order.[/quote]
I'm actually going to keep Columbia House DVD. I joined that club twice years ago and used it to build up my DVD collection. The whole deal, if you complete it, works out to about $11 per DVD.

The only issue now is that my Stamps.com has not been credited and I may have to wait a week before Columbia House approves my membership (for some reason it's not immediate approval anymore). Then I'd get that credited.

So if Stamps doesn't come through soon, I may do another offer to get this Forza 2 on its way.

[quote name='Hostile 17']I'm actually going to keep Columbia House DVD. I joined that club twice years ago and used it to build up my DVD collection. The whole deal, if you complete it, works out to about $11 per DVD.

The only issue now is that my Stamps.com has not been credited and I may have to wait a week before Columbia House approves my membership (for some reason it's not immediate approval anymore). Then I'd get that credited.

So if Stamps doesn't come through soon, I may do another offer to get this Forza 2 on its way.[/quote]
try using another computer for stamps, or fiddling around with the stamps web browser.

[quote name='TheBookerMan']so anyone know if you can send back to amazon for credit[/quote]

If it is from amazon then yes. I did it with GHII when I realized I would rather have $90 store credit than a second guitar :D

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']If it is from amazon then yes. I did it with GHII when I realized I would rather have $90 store credit than a second guitar :D[/QUOTE]

So how do I go do a return?

I have the sealed copy of Fantastic Four. I have the receipt, however it's a gift receipt with his address.

Do I..just send it? Or do i gotta contact customer service first? I never returned with Amazon.. (or any online retailer before)

[quote name='lilboo']So how do I go do a return?

I have the sealed copy of Fantastic Four. I have the receipt, however it's a gift receipt with his address.

Do I..just send it? Or do i gotta contact customer service first? I never returned with Amazon.. (or any online retailer before)[/quote]

Go to amazon.com/returns
Pretty easy.
Put his adress on it but they send you the credit in an email so put your email in it at the website...

I think thats all there is to it...

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']Go to amazon.com/returns
Pretty easy.
Put his adress on it but they send you the credit in an email so put your email in it at the website...

I think thats all there is to it...[/QUOTE]

So do they send credit in form of like.. a gift certificate? Or is it just $60 in my account?

If they send it in form of a cert.. I might have to start requesting some GH2 bundles and hope that I get them from Amazon..build credit and get a PS3 LOL

[quote name='lilboo']So do they send credit in form of like.. a gift certificate? Or is it just $60 in my account?

If they send it in form of a cert.. I might have to start requesting some GH2 bundles and hope that I get them from Amazon..build credit and get a PS3 LOL[/quote]

I would do that but after $600 worth of stuff you have to fill out some tax form and that kinda sucks because I may not be 18 which I think you need to be to actually use this site...

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']I would do that but after $600 worth of stuff you have to fill out some tax form and that kinda sucks because I may not be 18 which I think you need to be to actually use this site...[/QUOTE]

Shit, that's true. ugh, that's so stupid about having to submit a tax form!!

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']I would do that but after $600 worth of stuff you have to fill out some tax form and that kinda sucks because I may not be 18 which I think you need to be to actually use this site...[/quote]

Ahahaha...that's hilarious and sad. Yeah, I guess you'd have to get one of your parents to do it, since they claim you.

Also, on that topic, Lilboo, Trainn informed me that they received my W9 form, processed it, and lifted the hold on my orders. So, in another couple days, I should have 2 GHII's and a Forza 2 shipping out. While the W9 form is a setback, at least it's not a "game over".

Also, keep in mind, if you don't want to file the W9, you can't earn over $600 in prizes in one calendar year. I earned mine in just under 2 months, so abiding by the rules was a no brainer for me.

[quote name='wild21crazy']I put a thread up on gamespot but it got locked in an hour or 2. I did however get 7 referrals now I just ned 2 of them to go green[/quote]

Yeah good luck. Them signing up is one thing. About 1% of the people who sign up actually go green (made that statistic up but it sounds right).

[quote name='TheBookerMan']So is it a def you can return to amazon for credit? If so, nintendo ds here i come![/quote]

Yah I think I'm going to do that too. My cousin is 8 and he really wants me to get a DS and play pokemon with him. I really want to see how the series has changed.

wow so if i decide to choose GH2 as my 2nd game and "return" it to amazon (if i get it from amazon?), then im only $40 away from a DS! pretty sweet..

btw does it HAVE to come from amazon to "return" it to them for credit? My first game (GH2) came directly from red octane..

[quote name='nikelecious91']wow so if i decide to choose GH2 as my 2nd game and "return" it to amazon (if i get it from amazon?), then im only $40 away from a DS! pretty sweet..

btw does it HAVE to come from amazon to "return" it to them for credit? My first game (GH2) came directly from red octane..[/quote]

Yes. Anything else would be fraud.

Ummm.. You guys might not know this but, on YourFree360Games.com, Instead of getting a game, they'll send you a $60 EBGames/Gamespot Gift Card. Well at least thats how it was back a month ago or so. I collected around $400 just from giftcards from that site alone.

[quote name='JustBlaze']Ummm.. You guys might not know this but, on YourFree360Games.com, Instead of getting a game, they'll send you a $60 EBGames/Gamespot Gift Card. Well at least thats how it was back a month ago or so. I collected around $400 just from giftcards from that site alone.

Here is my referral link, I just need one referral, and that's it.
[/quote]

Please remove your referral link, this is a conga thread.

[quote name='JustBlaze']Ummm.. You guys might not know this but, on YourFree360Games.com, Instead of getting a game, they'll send you a $60 EBGames/Gamespot Gift Card. Well at least thats how it was back a month ago or so. I collected around $400 just from giftcards from that site alone.
[/QUOTE]

True, but when you can get $90 for the return of Guitar Hero 2 each time from Amazon, it's a better deal :)

so let me see if I get this right................gh2 comes in the mail and all I have to do is send it back to amazon and I get store credit. What is the exact total you get back anyone know?

[quote name='wild21crazy']so let me see if I get this right................gh2 comes in the mail and all I have to do is send it back to amazon and I get store credit. What is the exact total you get back anyone know?[/QUOTE]

Well it's $90 so.. $90

Come On People Lets Go, My Ref Is In My Sig... Join Up

'tyachnin' and 'xnorcalballax' please reply.... please tell me if you r doing an offer..

yea no problem. I have a couple more prepaids if you guys need them to complete offers on YourFree360Games...

Simply, AIM me at MyThrowbackNikes

I don't know how you guys are getting GHII's from Amazon. Of the five I've gotten, 3 have been from Red Octane and 2 were from Circuit City. And I looked into Circuit City's return policy. If you send it back to CC.com, you have to pay shipping. However, they will allow you to return it to the store, but can only refund the money to the credit card that paid for the item. It did say you can exchange the item...not sure how they'd feel about giving you a gift card though.

These are all just things to consider as you're scheming. I haven't seen anybody offer anything but bullshit generic responses in regards to Amazon's return policy. Sure, it's a neat idea to get $90 back, but without verification and detailed instructions, you could just be giving Trainn their money back. Think before you act.

[quote name='badramen']Just ordered the DDR Bundle. We'll see if it arrives before yours, lilboo. :p[/QUOTE]

HOORAY! I had sent in a support ticket a few days ago in regards to where the hell mine was..
I apologize for the longer then expected delivery time for your DDR Bundle. I have checked on the status of your package though and see that it is currently expected to arrive on Monday via UPS.

YAY!

I've been with them for three months now and just had a support ticket in regarding my queue not being updated and them not shipping new games. They simply will not send me a copy of Forza 2 (why even have that availability graph?) or any of my other top games. The only two things they've sent me recently are King Kong and Chromehounds, two old titles.

There's no doubt you get preferential treatment for your first two months, then service drops off to nothing. You new signees are getting all the newer stuff.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']Still 1 for 6 on greens : ([/quote]
I've followed the suggestions to log into Stamps.com from another PC and use the Stamps browser (I've uploaded pics, watched tutorials and done postage quotes) to get my registration credited by YF360G. But still nothing; looks like I'll have to message their support in order to get credited.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I don't know how you guys are getting GHII's from Amazon. Of the five I've gotten, 3 have been from Red Octane and 2 were from Circuit City. And I looked into Circuit City's return policy. If you send it back to CC.com, you have to pay shipping. However, they will allow you to return it to the store, but can only refund the money to the credit card that paid for the item. It did say you can exchange the item...not sure how they'd feel about giving you a gift card though.

These are all just things to consider as you're scheming. I haven't seen anybody offer anything but bullshit generic responses in regards to Amazon's return policy. Sure, it's a neat idea to get $90 back, but without verification and detailed instructions, you could just be giving Trainn their money back. Think before you act.[/QUOTE]

Def True. Im do not want to retrun to amazon if im not going to get the money. Im going to email them about it.

EDIT:

Found this on the site:

Items Returned by the Gift Recipient

Using the Online Returns Center

If you use our Online Returns Center to return a gift, you'll have the option to indicate the item was a gift. Once the return is processed, we'll send you an Amazon.com gift certificate for the amount of the returned item(s) to the e-mail address you enter on the Online Returns Center form. You'll need the order number to complete the returns process; this can be found on the packing slip or, if the gift was purchased from a wedding or baby registry, in the registry owner's view.

(Don't worry--we won't let the gift giver know about your return.)

The only thing is that it states it can take up to 4 weeks to get the credit(usually less though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back