FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. (GHII Bundle & DDR Bundle INCLUDED!) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Malik112099'] and as for the penis size comparison... [/quote]

:applause:

Seriously n8 shut up. I know you are just mad and all but really!

The ONLY reason you are mad is because you cant return your free stuff to Walmart for store credit!

I FINALLY GOT TWO GREENS!!!!! Take me off the OP!

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']:applause:

Seriously n8 shut up. I know you are just mad and all but really!

The ONLY reason you are mad is because you cant return your free stuff to Walmart for store credit!

I FINALLY GOT TWO GREENS!!!!! Take me off the OP![/QUOTE]

What link was yours? LOL

[quote name='nikelecious91']this is a conga thread...not "I can commit fraud at walmart" thread.[/quote]

fix'd

buttasuperb, both are phone only. Stamps, have your secuirty answer ready, and the phone number listed in your account number. For ge, have your membership number ready.

[quote name='Malik112099']if you go to http://club.live.com which is a Microsoft site and play chicktionary and flexicon for about 2 hours you will rack up enough tickets to get a wireless controller for free[/quote]
I don't know about that, man. I just tried that and I couldn't do flexicon at all and it took me an hour to get just 115 points in chicktionary. I consider myself a fairly articulate and well-read person. How in the world do you get that many points in two hours?!

[quote name='nikelecious91']this is a conga thread...not a I can return what i want at walmart or not[/QUOTE]

SMH

Your right, everyone stop any and all conversation about this site and lets make seperate threads for everything.

[quote name='Hostile 17']I don't know about that, man. I just tried that and I couldn't do flexicon at all and it took me an hour to get just 115 points in chicktionary. I consider myself a fairly articulate and well-read person. How in the world do you get that many points in two hours?![/quote]

You should just forget about that considering they took the controllers out of the prize list....and obviously you use sites that help you. Theres no way in hell that you can get 2500 points in 2 hours. I don't care how smart you are. You would still have to type in the answers and stuff...

[quote name='nikelecious91']You should just forget about that considering they took the controllers out of the prize list....and obviously you use sites that help you. Theres no way in hell that you can get 2500 points in 2 hours. I don't care how smart you are. You would still have to type in the answers and stuff...[/quote]

It takes a lot longer than 2 hours. Might as well do this or prizerebel, sicne they both are faster than that site.

[quote name='greatest']Xbl?[/quote]

Xbox live. While waiting for games in GOW, I get a ton of referrals for prizerebel.

[quote name='help1']Xbox live. While waiting for games in GOW, I get a ton of referrals for prizerebel.[/quote]

How? You told them what to type in for a url? They actually did that?

Ok.. OP updated. New link added and I scrambled up the list order since I've actually gotten a few PMs about people wanting me to put their link in a different spot.. :roll:.. lol

looks like some people are moving along now

im still not ready for the ref stage though, got some fight left in me in points!

btw why the heck are people still posting in part 1 >.< cut it out!

The Bigs got a good review so now my possible list of next games are
Oblivion(gotta get this next since i owe my friend a favor)
Call of Juarez
The Bigs

Then im done until August like i said, with NCAA 08 and Two Worlds(if it comes out in july) the only interesting july titles that i see.

[quote name='Weedy649']looks like some people are moving along now

im still not ready for the ref stage though, got some fight left in me in points!

btw why the heck are people still posting in part 1 >.< cut it out!

The Bigs got a good review so now my possible list of next games are
Oblivion(gotta get this next since i owe my friend a favor)
Call of Juarez
The Bigs

Then im done until August like i said, with NCAA 08 and Two Worlds(if it comes out in july) the only interesting july titles that i see.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I might consider the Bigs too! My account has just been approved for another game--BTW! This will be my SECOND time earning a game via REFERRALS.. so I guess you CAN!

I dunno what game I want.. :(

Well, I just ask if anyone is interested in getting free marketplace points by taking surveys, and if they are I tell them to get on AIM or MSN. Yesterday I was with a group and while we kept waiting on the game I told them that I got GH2 for free online in about 5 minutes, and 1 guy was interested from the 3, so I got his AIM SN. Ill send him the link later.

I just don't know what I want. Part of me wants to wait until they add something...I kinda want The Darkness..but I'm not that much of an FPS fan. I'm actually debating on 4000 more points (LOL) or another year of XBL.

So I'm just going to guess that everyone is getting the GHII bundle because it's worth the most? If so, I won't bother getting a wireless controller with my next reward. Just get GHII and resell it on eBay??

[quote name='Hostile 17']So I'm just going to guess that everyone is getting the GHII bundle because it's worth the most? If so, I won't bother getting a wireless controller with my next reward. Just get GHII and resell it on eBay??[/quote]

Yeah or return it to where it came from if it was from amazon or circuit city or you could get store credit at Walmart with it. I plan on doing that and buying a DS lite!!!

Do you have to reset your account before you can get another game? I just got GH2 with my referral account, and I had two referrals left over that I was planning to use for another game, but it seems I have to reset my account in order to do that. Do I have to reset it before getting another game? And will this basically void those two referrals I had left over?

[quote name='mev1205']Do you have to reset your account before you can get another game? I just got GH2 with my referral account, and I had two referrals left over that I was planning to use for another game, but it seems I have to reset my account in order to do that. Do I have to reset it before getting another game? And will this basically void those two referrals I had left over?[/QUOTE]

So are you saying you completed 1 offer, and got FOUR referrals to go green and you ordered GH2? If this is true, when you reset your account your "Refer 2 users" SHOULD be already checked off for you. You will then just need to complete another offer. If NOT, I would submit a ticket and find out why. And BTW, yes. You have to reset your account to get another game :)

On another note, I think I'm going to go and get The Bigs. I am not 100% sure..but I kinda want it. But I'll order something tomorrow.

The Darkness was pretty fun when I played the unfinished build a few months ago. I was on the fence about buying it but for free it is absolutely worthwhile. I still dont know what offer I should do...

[quote name='lilboo']So are you saying you completed 1 offer, and got FOUR referrals to go green and you ordered GH2? If this is true, when you reset your account your "Refer 2 users" SHOULD be already checked off for you. You will then just need to complete another offer. If NOT, I would submit a ticket and find out why. And BTW, yes. You have to reset your account to get another game :)

On another note, I think I'm going to go and get The Bigs. I am not 100% sure..but I kinda want it. But I'll order something tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
Let me know how the Bigs is, I'm thinking of getting that if/when I get either a 360 or Wii.

I have to missing credits still needing to go through and switched over to referrals

Ill still get those credits...right?

I was planning on staying points but my friend wanted to sign up so i switched over, meaning i just need to find one more referral before one of my missing credits go through :)

btw Foladar 1up.com gave The Bigs an 8.5 and gamespot gave it an 8.0, so all arrows point towards good game(it is now the game im getting next)

Alright, I haven't done these before, but anyhow, it looks like the GE thingy is the easiest and cheapest. I was gunna do stamps but I dunno if I wanna install it, and wasn't sure exactly what to do for it, someone suggest me one? I want GH2.

Just got credited for my third offer. Now if I can just get that damn Stamps.com approved. I've been using the software and later this week will actually be using the service itself (the $5 in free postage is nice) for my eBay merch. I messaged Stamps to give my referrer credit, but no joy. That may be an offer to avoid in the future, boys.

Alright, just placed an order for The Bigs. I probably won't use this site for at least another month or 2. I'm going to wait it out, let them add more games..but more importantly more offers.

So how is THIS going? Anyone claim referrals yet?!

I hope they add more free/$2 offers. Still no greens here. Also, its possible to get multiple games from referrals I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back