FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. (GHII Bundle & DDR Bundle INCLUDED!) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Cmosfm']If you cancel an offer immediately after doing it, or even a day or so, it runs a chance that they will take back your credit for doing the offer. Let the offer run until a couple days before it's about to cancel and then call and cancel it.

Pretty much, you're getting a free game for TRYING an offer, not just signing up for it and immediately cancelling it. It has to look like you kept it long enough to give it a shot.[/QUOTE]

Alright, thanks. I cancelled Simply You after six days. Hopefully that is long enough. I am waiting until they update the list of games to order though.

i tried @home/privacymatters/simply u, but got rejected by all 3
i read they only credit on businessdays or something, but it says in ineligible for all 3, whats up?
i used my debit too.

Wow wtf did i get scammed? it said i was ineligible , but i got charged three times already for all 3.

just got credit for zooba!!

Similar thing has happened to me with getting ineligible -> CC charged. Going to see what happens (if they credit, how easy to cancel, etc). I'll file an MCR if they don't credit.

[quote name='Malik112099']and we are still updateless.....TRAINN is killing me on the inside[/quote]

Hopefully this won't be their subtle way of ending yourfree360games

[quote name='greattastic']Hopefully this won't be their subtle way of ending yourfree360games[/quote]

Nah. Like I said with today being holiday they might be waiting until tomorrow to do it.

I saw they did update the game photo of Crash of the Titans to show the correct game. Not sure if that means that they are going to update new games soon or if I have just looked at the site waaaaay too much over the past week... :lol:

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']I saw they did update the game photo of Crash of the Titans to show the correct game. Not sure if that means that they are going to update new games soon or if I have just looked at the site waaaaay too much over the past week... :lol:[/quote]

DO NOT get me excited for nothing

[quote name='nihilopt']Similar thing has happened to me with getting ineligible -> CC charged. Going to see what happens (if they credit, how easy to cancel, etc). I'll file an MCR if they don't credit.[/quote]

how long have u waited? and did u get credit yet?

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']I saw they did update the game photo of Crash of the Titans to show the correct game. Not sure if that means that they are going to update new games soon or if I have just looked at the site waaaaay too much over the past week... :lol:[/quote]

I noticed that this morning too, haha, I've been glued to the page waiting to order orange box

hey everyone, tried this out and got eternal sonata! too bad i didn't read clearly or else i would have used a referral link to help one of you guys out. working on a second game, got credit from privacymatters, but i can't get sign up for simply you for some reason. "ineligible"??

Hmm after playing the Simpsons Game demo, I really do hope that it makes it in the next update. Pretty much, I really only would be looking to get that AND GH3. I doubt they will do Rock Band..

[quote name='smartazzazn87']hey everyone, tried this out and got eternal sonata! too bad i didn't read clearly or else i would have used a referral link to help one of you guys out. working on a second game, got credit from privacymatters, but i can't get sign up for simply you for some reason. "ineligible"??[/quote]

i had the same thing for simplyyou,privacymatters and @home and i got inelgible for all 3 and also got charged $1 each, so check your cards. i still have no credit for all 3.

i think the charge is just for a credit check or "hold" it should go away. it's still strange how simply you is ineligible for me, yet i got at home rewards and privacy matters to go. i just need one more credit for another game!

i want to hold out for some future games, like CoD4, assassin's creed, GHIII, simpsons. (hopefully they update the list)

[quote name='smartazzazn87']i think the charge is just for a credit check or "hold" it should go away. it's still strange how simply you is ineligible for me, yet i got at home rewards and privacy matters to go. i just need one more credit for another game!

i want to hold out for some future games, like CoD4, assassin's creed, GHIII, simpsons. (hopefully they update the list)[/quote]

i got ineligible for ALL. but i still got $1 taken for all 4... :cry:
still no credit, i just did overnight genius. suppose to credit today.

I had signed up for SimplyYou a few weeks ago and ended up being out of town on the last day of the free trial so I didn't cancel until the trial was over. So sure enough I get charged the monthly fee of 19.99 on my CC. I thought about calling to dispute it, but ended up figuring it was a waste of time. Well I checked my card balance last friday and lo and behold they had credited the 19.99 back! :bouncy: I definitely do not suggest trying this at home because I'm sure YMMV!

As Rig said before its best to keep detailed records of all your offers and keep all emails too. I suggest creating a folder for each offer and filing all emails that way. Also use Outlook if you have it on your PC or some internet based calendar program if not to set up pop-up reminders.

That said why has GreatFun and AutoVantage not credited yet! I filed MCRs for them 2 weeks ago and I'm still waiting...

Yeah! It's my first time doing one of these and I just ordered my Guitar Hero 2 bundle and its processing! Could have done it for cheaper, but still not bad at all for $20.

Guys im new to this "freebie" site stuff. Can anyone make clear what you do once you pick item and sign up? Like i keep reading about a)points b)referrals.
So to get points, you need to sign up and try from different offers. You then need a certain amount of points to trade for referrals which you then use to get the item you want? Im confused about that. And the referrals just make it easier for you to get your desired item instead of doing a bunch of offers to get points.....god i wish i truly new WTF to do...i want free stuff too!

[quote name='darknight88']Guys im new to this "freebie" site stuff. Can anyone make clear what you do once you pick item and sign up? Like i keep reading about a)points b)referrals.
So to get points, you need to sign up and try from different offers. You then need a certain amount of points to trade for referrals which you then use to get the item you want? Im confused about that. And the referrals just make it easier for you to get your desired item instead of doing a bunch of offers to get points.....god i wish i truly new WTF to do...i want free stuff too![/quote]

you basically need two credits to get a game. point system, you need to try two offers (for two credits) to get a free item. referral system, try one offer (1 point), and refer one person (who also needs to do an offer in order for you to get the other point).

or you could have just read through the first few pages of the thread to find out. haha

Ok thanx its just that i like the extra confirmation that this whole thing does work. Also anyone here ever get the $200-$400 paypal money thing? i want that :0

[quote name='smartazzazn87']you basically need two credits to get a game. point system, you need to try two offers (for two credits) to get a free item. referral system, try one offer (1 point), and refer one person (who also needs to do an offer in order for you to get the other point).
[/quote]

You actually have to refer two people.

sorry to keep asking noobie questions around here but does some or everyone here each other out here to wins stuff?

nvm, i see ppls sell/trade points n such lol

[quote name='darknight88']sorry to keep asking noobie questions around here but does some or everyone here each other out here to wins stuff?

nvm, i see ppls sell/trade points n such lol[/quote]

im confused....is that a question in english? TRAINN UPDATE NOWZORz

What is up with Simply You? sign up for it , it wont let me , is it because they are owned by another offer i did??

[quote name='darknight88']sorry to keep asking noobie questions around here but does some or everyone here each other out here to wins stuff?

nvm, i see ppls sell/trade points n such lol[/quote]

I hate it when people ask questions and the responses they get are confusing as hell. Here's basically what you need to do.

When you signed up, you had the option of having either a "points" account or a "referrals" account. I STRONGLY advise you to have a "points" account. It keeps you from having to rely on others, and allows you to determine how much effort you put into acquiring a game. You can change your account type by going into your account settings.

Once you have yourself set up as a "points" account, all you have to do is complete two offers. Which offers you choose is completely up to you, and their prices range from free to $40. I'm not going to tell you which ones you should do, because that's against policy. Plenty of great information can be found in this thread, starting with the very first post.

After you have completed your two offers and gotten two checkmarks (sometimes offers don't credit automatically, and you'll have to file a "missing credit request". Save all your emails!), you can now order your game. Add it to your cart, and make sure your shipping information is correct. Submit your order and it will begin "processing". This can take anywhere from a couple hours to 6 days depending on when you order. Lately, TRAINN has been placing orders on Tuesday nights. Games ship directly from Amazon.com. You should receive your game no later than the following Monday.

There, I hope this info helps. Also, I hope nobody freaks out about this being a "walkthrough" because really, it's just an indepth explanation of how the site works. Good luck.

[quote name='Furashu']how long have u waited? and did u get credit yet?[/quote]

This just happened to me a few days ago. I'm going to wait a few days, see if the charges are just holds or actual charges, and see if I get a green for the offers. I'll file an MCR soon if things don't work out.

Also: has anybody had an order ship today? I'm wondering if they will miss their usual routine of shipping on Tuesday due to the holiday this week (would be nice for those of us who place orders for Orange Box tonight if we could get a Wednesday ship since we'll miss the Tuesday processing)

sorry to keep asking noobie questions around here but does some or everyone here each other out here to wins stuff?
Holy crap, english FTL fo' sho'!

I meant to ask if everyone here helps each other out to win free stuff...sorry!!! (sometimes i type too fast and dont d-check)

Also n8rockerasu i want to thank you for making it clear.

HEY HEY! Orange box is up (damn, see it's already been posted). I haven't paid attention in the past though, does this mean GHIII will not be up, or that they haven't finished updating the new stuff? I really hope Orange Box isn't the only new item (though I'll probably get one anyways)

Crap. Dunno if I really want Orange Box, but with no GHIII or Rock Band, I may have to bite (doesn't Naruto come out in October?).

If I wasn't lazy right now, I would send an email to them, asking if GHIII will get put up. Maybe somebody else could email them? ;)

[quote name='Rig']Crap. Dunno if I really want Orange Box, but with no GHIII or Rock Band, I may have to bite (doesn't Naruto come out in October?).

If I wasn't lazy right now, I would send an email to them, asking if GHIII will get put up. Maybe somebody else could email them? ;)[/quote]
I emailed this morning asking if they were going to update, but I didn't go into specifics. No response yet.

Maybe they're waiting until games are released to put them up?

It seems weird to even bother updating it for just one game when there are quite a few quality releases due out this month.

Hmm, went to order up Orange Box and it says my account is under review. :cry: Oh well as long as it is cleared by next Tuesday so it can ship out I guess that is ok.

Kinda weird only Orange box was added, maybe it was because it comes out today. Guess we'll see if GHIII shows up or not...

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']They better be adding more ASAP since I don't really care for Half Life.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I agree, I really want The Simpsons & GH3. I have enough for 2 games now and I was going to do another offer but not if they don't plan to put anything up. :(

Omg i hate stamps. it is charging me for 15.94 on my dead gift card. I wrote a very nasty emai lto them about charging me extra for not using there service. HTey already chargd me 15.94 at the beginning of the trial i should not be charged an extra 15.94. That is not fair. And today is the last day of the trial and they are still charging me. WTF! OH well they wont find me cuz i used a fake name and address.

[quote name='RoboPenguin']Can you complete offers while your account is being submitted for review? It won't interfere or slow down the process at all will it?[/quote]

Does anyone have an answer for this? I submitted my account for review today and figured I would complete a couple more offers hoping that GHIII becomes available soon. If I complete 2 additional offers while my referral account is under review can I order a game and have it processed immediately? Anyone have any info? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back