FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. (GHII Bundle & DDR Bundle INCLUDED!) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
how long does it typically take to get money back from amazon? i took 2 copies of GH2 to the post office last monday (1st) and haven't heard anything from amazon yet :(

ps - just ordered orange box too. that was my 5th free game :bouncy:

[quote name='thepik241']Quick questions:

1. How long until I can cancel my trials? Stamps.com charged me twice and eAuction charged me despite saying that my payment was declined plus I want to cancel my trials until it is too late

2. Is it bad to order games from two seperate accounts? I ordered HL2: Orange Box from one yesterday and Oblivion: GOTY today to the same address so I was wondering if that's bad.

Thanks[/quote]

why do you have 2 different accounts??? you're asking for trouble. did you create both accounts on the same computer? you might have just done yourself in.

stamps.com you have a month to cancel, and the charges are just to make sure you have money in your account...not sure why you'd of gotten charged twice though, did you sign up twice?

[quote name='Toaster Driver']why do you have 2 different accounts??? you're asking for trouble. did you create both accounts on the same computer? you might have just done yourself in.

stamps.com you have a month to cancel, and the charges are just to make sure you have money in your account...not sure why you'd of gotten charged twice though, did you sign up twice?[/quote]

Not on the same computers, I created my original account a few months ago and I created a second one yesterday with another computer.

And I was impatient with Stamps not giving me the credit so I signed up again blindly so now it charged twice...

[quote name='mev1205']Has anybody gotten their Orange Box shipped yet? I ordered mine on Tuesday and it is still processing...[/quote]
Processing as well.

[quote name='aspen1284']Just got an email from Trainn telling me that the site will be updated tomorrow... So theres a heads up for you guys.[/quote]

I'm hoping for GHIII. If not that, then Naruto. I have three credits ready, and can easily do a fourth offer tomorrow.

Ugh. I need to some credits..but.. there's like no good offers to do :(
Has anyone tried Advantage Language ..?
I need to do 2 offers still. OR get 1 more person to sign up. SIGH again.

Advantage Language is fine, only it says you need to send at least one of the discs back to fully cancel! However I did it today for another Trainn site and it credited within a couple hours...

[quote name='Rig']I'm hoping for GHIII. If not that, then Naruto. I have three credits ready, and can easily do a fourth offer tomorrow.[/quote]

So that means you can store up more than 2 credits? I've only been doing 2 at a time maximum and then waiting till I order a game before doing two more.If I can store as many credits as I want I see about 5-6 offers I can do,besides the 2 credits I was saving for GHIII.

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']So that means you can store up more than 2 credits? I've only been doing 2 at a time maximum and then waiting till I order a game before doing two more.If I can store as many credits as I want I see about 5-6 offers I can do,besides the 2 credits I was saving for GHIII.[/quote]

Well...I guess I don't know for sure.

I have two offers in there (I could select a game). And I did a third offer. When I check the offers I have completed, it shows up as done (no "Pending" and no "Request Credit").

So, I am just assuming the third one is there. Guess I will find out when I order a game.

Finally got my credit from amazon after an email on wednesday and this morning, 100 smackaroos. Anyway, most definetly not going to do the whole gh2 return thing again.

let me ask you this 2 questions

Is at home offer and Complete Home offer the same thing, and would you reccoment returning games ??

[quote name='ZerotypeX']Finally got my credit from amazon after an email on wednesday and this morning, 100 smackaroos. Anyway, most definetly not going to do the whole gh2 return thing again.[/quote]

Glad to hear it work out for ya.

My saga of GHII return fiasco is ongoing. After spending 45 minutes on the phone the other night and still no resolution, 2 or so emails, I got this today:

This message is regarding your recent gift return for which you have
not been refunded. For which I requested to grant me some time to do
the research.

I have determined that this order was not marked as a gift at the time
it was returned online. Due to the manner in which it was returned,
the refund was sent to the purchaser.

If an item is marked as a gift at the time of return, we'll send a
gift certificate for the amount of the returned items to the e-mail
address used on the online form. But when you returned the items it
was not marked as gift online that's why the recipient was refunded
instead of you.

So, in a case like this I would like to request to contact the giver
and ask them to contact us and we'll be happy to help you out.

I hope this information is helpful.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

I know for a FACT that I marked it as a gift return, because it told me "Don't worry, we won't notify the person who gave you the gift that you returned it," and also asked for my email address to send the gift certificate to. So I was pretty irate after that email.

Called up Customer Service, and a very helpful woman told me that she can't actually issue the gift certificate refunds, that another department does that and she could refer me, but that would involve jumping through more hoops and that I might not even get the gift certificate then.

But then she told me since it was their mistake she could just refund the order amount to my credit card, and that it would take 2-3 business days. I was pretty relieved and thankful she said that, but since I've been jerked around so much I'll hold my breath until I actually GET the refund on my CC.

Definitely won't be returning anything else from Trainn. Those of you who have recently returned stuff, beware, you'll probably have to go through hell to get your credit.

[quote name='ShaJay']and would you reccoment returning games ??[/quote]

Read the posts on the last couple of pages. People are not getting refunds anymore (without a lot of work). I wouldn't try it.

[quote name='msane']Glad to hear it work out for ya.

My saga of GHII return fiasco is ongoing. After spending 45 minutes on the phone the other night and still no resolution, 2 or so emails, I got this today:

I know for a FACT that I marked it as a gift return, because it told me "Don't worry, we won't notify the person who gave you the gift that you returned it," and also asked for my email address to send the gift certificate to. So I was pretty irate after that email.

Called up Customer Service, and a very helpful woman told me that she can't actually issue the gift certificate refunds, that another department does that and she could refer me, but that would involve jumping through more hoops and that I might not even get the gift certificate then.

But then she told me since it was their mistake she could just refund the order amount to my credit card, and that it would take 2-3 business days. I was pretty relieved and thankful she said that, but since I've been jerked around so much I'll hold my breath until I actually GET the refund on my CC.

Definitely won't be returning anything else from Trainn. Those of you who have recently returned stuff, beware, you'll probably have to go through hell to get your credit.[/quote]

Wow, that's one hell of an effort on your part man. I really hope it works out for you. It really sounds like a glitch on Amazon's site. But if that were the case, you'd think they'd be getting a ton of calls from others with the same problem. If anybody wants to make a "low risk" test run of this (especially if you have prime), you could order something small, mark it as a gift, ship it to yourself..or a friend, and then return it. See what happens. Other than that, yeah, it might be safer, and less of a headache, to keep your stuff or sell it on ebay.

[quote name='aspen1284']Just got an email from Trainn telling me that the site will be updated tomorrow... So theres a heads up for you guys.[/quote]

Well the day is almost over and still no update. :bomb::bomb:

[quote name='aspen1284']I dont know what to tell you...I got the email yesterday so Im hoping it'll hit before the end of the day.[/quote]

They sent me the same email, maybe they're on the west coast/have a few more hours of work?

[quote name='nihilopt']Well, they've done some updating: Video Professor is gone as an offer. Wonder if they removed any others.[/QUOTE]

That one sucked anyway, you had to send a disc back to them.

I really hope they add some new offers too.

[quote name='msane']Definitely won't be returning anything else from Trainn. Those of you who have recently returned stuff, beware, you'll probably have to go through hell to get your credit.[/quote]

farken great, i returned 2 copies of GHII on monday the first, haven't heard anything from them since...and to top it off, i can't find the packing slip so I don't even have an order number...i'm f'd.

:bomb:

[quote name='nihilopt']Well, they've done some updating: Video Professor is gone as an offer. Wonder if they removed any others.[/quote]

I wouldn't be surprised if that's what they call an "update."

they need to put up some more $1 website trials that require no sending back of materials to gain credit and not be billed for full membership offers. those are the best.

also if they do that im gonna get CofD4 if they get it in

I want an update so bad, I've been sitting on 2 credits now for a few days waiting for Guitar Hero III, CoD4 or Assasins Creed. Any of them would be a great addition to the site.

New Games, no GH3 or Simpsons though. :(

Elder Scrolls: Shivering Isles
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground
Beautiful Katamari
Pink Controller
Flatout

Although Flatout says it requires 10 offer completions!

NEW GAMES SO FAR:
FlatOut
Pink Controller
Beautiful Katamari
Oblivion: Shivering Isles
Ace Combat 6
Jericho
Conan
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Bee Movie
Simpsons: The Game
Naruto: Rise of Ninja
TimeShift
Virtua Fighter 5
Viva Pinata: Party Animals
Lego Star Wars: Complete Saga
Blacksite: Area 51
Call of Duty 4
Bladestorm
F.E.A.R Files
Scene-it
Blue Controller
Thrillville
Sega Rally Revo

Hoping for GHIII, but anyone else confused by Shivering Isles? They have Oblivion GotY...redundant much? (or am I missing something that is beneficial of having Shivering separate?)

Well, prolly gonna use mine on Naruto (though VF5 is tempting).

Guess I will wait for another hour or so, to see if GHIII gets put up.

[quote name='Rig']Well, prolly gonna use mine on Naruto (though VF5 is tempting).

Guess I will wait for another hour or so, to see if GHIII gets put up.[/quote]

Wait!!! It's still updating...

[quote name='HighlightShow']Scene-it says 10 referrals![/quote]
It's a $60 game, it will change... It's a mistake like Flatout.

Edit: Changed back to 2 referrals for Scene-It?

NEW GAMES SO FAR:
FlatOut
Pink Controller
Beautiful Katamari
Oblivion: Shivering Isles
Ace Combat 6
Jericho
Conan
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Bee Movie
Simpsons: The Game
Naruto: Rise of Ninja
TimeShift
Virtua Fighter 5
Viva Pinata: Party Animals
Lego Star Wars: Complete Saga
Blacksite: Area 51
Call of Duty 4
Bladestorm
F.E.A.R Files
Scene-it
Blue Controller
Thrillville
Sega Rally Revo
Fifa Soccer 08
Guitar Hero III

[quote name='Rig']Wait! Read the description:

Guitar Hero III
Includes Game & Guitar
Fire up the fretboard, crank up the amp and get ready to rock like never before! Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock drops you into the spotlight of the largest and most legendary rock concert ever.

Gosh. I dunno if I want to take the chance and it be game only. Guess I will have to send an email...and wait another few days. Damn.[/quote]
It now says Bundle!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back