FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. (GHII Bundle & DDR Bundle INCLUDED!) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='pak231']Omg i hate stamps. it is charging me for 15.94 on my dead gift card. I wrote a very nasty emai lto them about charging me extra for not using there service. HTey already chargd me 15.94 at the beginning of the trial i should not be charged an extra 15.94. That is not fair. And today is the last day of the trial and they are still charging me. WTF! OH well they wont find me cuz i used a fake name and address.[/QUOTE]

They'll still find you if they really want to.

Man.
If I still had my mod privileges I'd of banned Pak just for that statement.

Edit your post Pak and don't say any of that here anymore.

Cleaned up .. lets go over the list of no-no's.
No talk of cancellations, its a trial - keep track of your information if you don't intend to continue the service, don't cheat the company.
Don't cheat the sites themselves by using false information, that'll likely get your account banned.

Do the games that they ship you come sealed? I know they get shipped from amazon but I'm not sure if all of them are done that way or even if amazon ships them sealed for that matter.

If they werent sealed people would have an uproar. Trust me, the money these sites make off of us can let them afford to ship us free sealed games.

You can list the games by "most recently listed" on their site, for those of you wanting to see the games they just posted (only Orange Box today).

I need 1 more person to green up and then i can be done with this site...any takers. Willing to give $5-10 via PayPal...my referral link is below.

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232386

If you green up using my referral link, please PM me so we can work out the PayPal part :)

*Edit; I'll also throw in my codes for Robotron: 2084 and Joust along with $5 PayPal for the first person that greens up...

I have 2 Games Peding , are they suppose to ship tonight or was it yesterday night , has anyone games shipped these last two days?

Alright guys, just a heads up for the people who are returning their prizes to Amazon. I just got off the phone with them and they had sent the gift certificate back to TRAINN but since I don't think he used it, they offered to email me the certificate to my email address. The operator said it would take 3-5 days so I will keep you guys informed.

And yes, I did use the gift return option and I did provide my email address when I filed the return and I put my return address on the box but somehow all of these things got lost. So make sure you keep copies of all of your order slips. Don't bother waiting for them to contact you because you never know if they lost your information.

[quote name='Gameday2007']Alright guys, just a heads up for the people who are returning their prizes to Amazon. I just got off the phone with them and they had sent the gift certificate back to TRAINN but since I don't think he used it, they offered to email me the certificate to my email address. The operator said it would take 3-5 days so I will keep you guys informed.

And yes, I did use the gift return option and I did provide my email address when I filed the return and I put my return address on the box but somehow all of these things got lost. So make sure you keep copies of all of your order slips. Don't bother waiting for them to contact you because you never know if they lost your information.[/QUOTE]

Hrmmm, I returned Halo 3 but haven't heard anything yet. Was just thinking yesterday that I don't even think I have a way of tracking it if it does get lost. :( How long does it usually take to get the gift cert on a return to Amazon?

[quote name='argyle']Hrmmm, I returned Halo 3 but haven't heard anything yet. Was just thinking yesterday that I don't even think I have a way of tracking it if it does get lost. :( How long does it usually take to get the gift cert on a return to Amazon?[/quote]

I believe it states that it takes 7-14 days to get your refund but I'm not completely sure. If you still have your order number, you can call Amazon and ask about the status of the return. If you don't have the number, maybe you can email TRAINN and ask for it. I had shipped my order back on 9/22/07 and I just called about it today so it may be that it just hasn't arrived yet. Even so, I would still call Amazon to see what is up.

I just had a few questions:

Do the "free giftcard" offers (like At home rewards,great fun,etc.) charge your credit card (for the full membership fee) right away or after trial period ends?

Can you do as many offers as you want at a time and then save all those credits until something comes out that you want ? or can you only do up to two offers until you order a game and then start over ? I'm hoping it the former rather than the latter so that I can start doing offers now to save up for Naruto,The Simpsons and Assassin's creed.

Thanks in advance.

[quote name='thepik241']How long until usually Stamps.com gives credit?[/quote] In my experience, it took a calendar month. Of course, I didn't receive instant credit and had to go the MCR route.

[quote name='Gameday2007']Alright guys, just a heads up for the people who are returning their prizes to Amazon. I just got off the phone with them and they had sent the gift certificate back to TRAINN but since I don't think he used it, they offered to email me the certificate to my email address. The operator said it would take 3-5 days so I will keep you guys informed.

And yes, I did use the gift return option and I did provide my email address when I filed the return and I put my return address on the box but somehow all of these things got lost. So make sure you keep copies of all of your order slips. Don't bother waiting for them to contact you because you never know if they lost your information.[/quote]

I was just about to post about my experience thats going down the exact same way !!!

both of my returns went okay. one was perfect and the other one i had to e-mail them about. if you havent cleared cookies or saved form/search history then i recomend going to the amazon return center and clicking the blank for order number so it shows you yours.

[quote name='nyj1218']both of my returns went okay. one was perfect and the other one i had to e-mail them about. if you havent cleared cookies or saved form/search history then i recomend going to the amazon return center and clicking the blank for order number so it shows you yours.[/QUOTE]

That's a good idea, I'll give that a try tonight. Thanks!

EDIT: I shipped back on 9/28, so it hasn't been THAT long yet.

just called amazon about my gh2 return and they said that it has been returned and that the refund went back to tranin. Well...that sucks. I at least want my gh2 back. Guess I should email tranin about it?

[quote name='ZerotypeX']just called amazon about my gh2 return and they said that it has been returned and that the refund went back to tranin. Well...that sucks. I at least want my gh2 back. Guess I should email tranin about it?[/quote]

are you sure you guess are checking "received the item as a gift" instead of "i ordered the item" when going to the return page? i got my refund of $100.47 for my first guitar hero 2 about 2 weeks ago and sent my second guitar hero 2 in shortly after....im hoping i dont have a problem like you guys are saying you are.

[quote name='41down']are you sure you guess are checking "received the item as a gift" instead of "i ordered the item" when going to the return page? i got my refund of $100.47 for my first guitar hero 2 about 2 weeks ago and sent my second guitar hero 2 in shortly after....im hoping i dont have a problem like you guys are saying you are.[/quote]
I am sure I checked the I received this item as a gift option. The guy I was talking with said it was an incomplete return which he told me that when the game was returned, it went back to the buyer's card. I really wanted that $90 gift certificate.....bah

I guess I will email tranin about it.

--edit--

Does anyone have tranin's email?

Just finally got credit for both AutoVantage and GreatFun!!! :bouncy::applause::D I completed both offers on Sept 19 and filed MCRs on Sept 26.

Now where is GHIII?!?!?!?!?!?

[quote name='ZerotypeX']I am sure I checked the I received this item as a gift option. The guy I was talking with said it was an incomplete return which he told me that when the game was returned, it went back to the buyer's card. I really wanted that $90 gift certificate.....bah

I guess I will email tranin about it.

--edit--

Does anyone have tranin's email?[/quote]

[FONT=&quot]You should keep calling Amazon about it. They didn't want to give me the gift certificate but I just kept repeating how I had followed the return instructions accurately and completely so I deserve the gift certificate. They gave me the same line about how I didn't file it correctly but just stick to your guns and see what happens. Even if they deny you a few times, keep on calling, maybe you'll get lucky.[/FONT]

[quote name='argyle']Hrmmm, I returned Halo 3 but haven't heard anything yet. Was just thinking yesterday that I don't even think I have a way of tracking it if it does get lost. :( How long does it usually take to get the gift cert on a return to Amazon?[/QUOTE]

Returns generally take 2 weeks (in my experience, at least). I've returned twice with no problems.

[quote name='Gameday2007'][FONT=&quot]You should keep calling Amazon about it. They didn't want to give me the gift certificate but I just kept repeating how I had followed the return instructions accurately and completely so I deserve the gift certificate. They gave me the same line about how I didn't file it correctly but just stick to your guns and see what happens. Even if they deny you a few times, keep on calling, maybe you'll get lucky.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

I'm on the phone with them now - they did the same thing to mine (credited TRAINN back for it). She has me on hold, but I'm standing my ground.

i asked to be included in this "conga thread" about five months ago and I received no response and my link never appeared after all this time so i guess i will just do a giveaway in my own thread.

[quote name='argyle']I'm on the phone with them now - they did the same thing to mine (credited TRAINN back for it). She has me on hold, but I'm standing my ground.[/quote]

Yep, same story here. Sent my GHII Bundle back Sept. 21st, seems they credited Trainn back on Oct. 5. I'm on the phone with a rep now, and he's doing a search on my refund.

He mentioned that Trainn has a lot of refunds on their account, so I think this must be happening to everyone who returns their item.

I'll edit my post once I get off the phone and see what happens. But I'm not going to hang up until I get my refund.

I second the GHIII Title thing. It's easier to check if the site updated. Although it's easy to do already.....but easier the better :)

[quote name='msane']Yep, same story here. Sent my GHII Bundle back Sept. 21st, seems they credited Trainn back on Oct. 5. I'm on the phone with a rep now, and he's doing a search on my refund.

He mentioned that Trainn has a lot of refunds on their account, so I think this must be happening to everyone who returns their item.

I'll edit my post once I get off the phone and see what happens. But I'm not going to hang up until I get my refund.[/quote]

See, THIS is what I was leery of all those months ago. Where's my buddy fraggedbylaggers? This is what I thought might happen when you were able to pull it off. I don't know why all of a sudden Amazon is refunding the purchase to Trainn, but don't be surprised if this is where the shit hits the fan. I'm not sure how Trainn would feel about people returning the games, but I do agree that Amazon shouldn't care what we use the credit for. I only returned my last GHII (and that was like 2 months ago), so I haven't exactly been going to the well too many times. I'm curious to see how this plays out though. Best of luck to you all.

Well, the guy was pretty helpful, and I didn't get my refund yet, but he escalated it and said it should be followed up on in 3 days and I should hopefully have my refund by then. It was a long ass (45 mins) call, was put on hold 2 or 3 times, and I have to send him a scan of my confirmation page that I printed out.

Here's hoping I get credited; I'll let you guys know what happens.

Wow, have a GHII to send back sitting in the den (forgot all about it, lol). Mebbe I'll just give it to a friend if they blocked the returns.

Ok, I completed my final offer i norder to order The Orange Box. How long does it usually take for your account to be reviewed? Last time it took me like 4 days...

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']I'll be pissed if this whole Amazon fiasco causes them not to put GHIII up.

Way to abuse the site guys.[/QUOTE]

I kind of agree honestly, I considered it for a minute, but it's way too risky. If you REALLY want to make money, then sell it on ebay.

hey, I just placed an order for The Orange Box (360), anyone know how long on average it takes to get it delivered?
which mail service do they use: USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.?

Thanks!

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']I just had a few questions:

Do the "free giftcard" offers (like At home rewards,great fun,etc.) charge your credit card (for the full membership fee) right away or after trial period ends?

Can you do as many offers as you want at a time and then save all those credits until something comes out that you want ? or can you only do up to two offers until you order a game and then start over ? I'm hoping it the former rather than the latter so that I can start doing offers now to save up for Naruto,The Simpsons and Assassin's creed.

Thanks in advance.[/quote]

anyone??

[quote name='Cmosfm']I kind of agree honestly, I considered it for a minute, but it's way too risky. If you REALLY want to make money, then sell it on ebay.[/quote]

Yeah, that's what I had been doing. I earned 8 GHII's through Trainn and sold 7 of them on ebay (profits were put toward PS3 purchase...much easier than the 15 referral method of other sites). I listed my 8th one, but the buyer stiffed me on it, so I thought "hell, might as well give it a shot". I know some people were having thoughts of returning 2 and 3 GHII's to Amazon though, and I just wondered how many times the "incompatible with my system" excuse would work...considering Amazon was even refunding over $10 for shipping. It will be disappointing if Trainn doesn't put up the GHIII bundle as a result. I guess it just depends how much they care.

[quote name='RoboPenguin']Ok, I completed my final offer i norder to order The Orange Box. How long does it usually take for your account to be reviewed? Last time it took me like 4 days...[/quote]

Well, I didn't have a game ordered this week, but lately, Trainn's been placing orders on Tuesdays. If you placed your order today, you might have just missed the cut, and could be waiting until next Tuesday for it to ship. Unless they're feeling kind enough to place orders on Thursday as well.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Well, I didn't have a game ordered this week, but lately, Trainn's been placing orders on Tuesdays. If you placed your order today, you might have just missed the cut, and could be waiting until next Tuesday for it to ship. Unless they're feeling kind enough to place orders on Thursday as well.[/quote]
I am going back home on Friday until Tuesday so this does not really matter for me :p

Oh yea, does Trainn ship by USPS or UPS or FedEx or what?

[quote name='thepik241']I am going back home on Friday until Tuesday so this does not really matter for me :p

Oh yea, does Trainn ship by USPS or UPS or FedEx or what?[/quote]

In my experiences, for "regular sized" games, it's usually USPS.

GHII is the best value on their site, and as long as they still make a profit from it, Trainn shouldn't really care (other than Amazon making more work for them by going against their own TOS and sending refunds to the gifter instead of the giftee... thought I read "Don't worry, we won't let the person who sent you the gift know you returned it" before shipping mine out...)

Quick questions:

1. How long until I can cancel my trials? Stamps.com charged me twice and eAuction charged me despite saying that my payment was declined plus I want to cancel my trials until it is too late

2. Is it bad to order games from two seperate accounts? I ordered HL2: Orange Box from one yesterday and Oblivion: GOTY today to the same address so I was wondering if that's bad.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back