Free $6 Virtual Pre Paid MasterCard (Text) (Contest)

Pick the streaming option. You'll get a $6 MasterCard ecredit card. You then use then on amazon credit it any online retailer that takes MasterCard.
I got up to the streaming option, but I'm trying to convert the $6 into instant amazon credit that doesn't expire. I just don't know how to do that :D/

Last time I'll ask, only asking because this thread went forward with so many pages.
Can someone please winn1 time for me?
That is all.
Good day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got quite a chuckle reading this thread. If anyone here wins a contest of any kind, would you please be so kind as to give me whatever it is that you won? It is better to give than receive and whatnot. Thanks :pray:

1 try, 1 win. Same bullshit  virtual mastercard thing like the BB Mario Kart 8 gas card. Amazon is painless redemption for a $6 GC though.

Thanks OP.

maybe i'm just lucky, but i won 3 times (3 days) lol. How would i go about combining this $6? I wanna get the cod ghosts  devastation maps on ps4

maybe i'm just lucky, but i won 3 times (3 days) lol. How would i go about combining this $6? I wanna get the cod ghosts devastation maps on ps4
Just make sure you choose streaming option get your Mastercard code. The go to Amazon and buy a gift card for the amount you have. Then turn that into PSN money or whatever

maybe i'm just lucky, but i won 3 times (3 days) lol. How would i go about combining this $6? I wanna get the cod ghosts devastation maps on ps4
redeem for 18$ in amazon gift cards, then buy a psn code at amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back