Free $6 Virtual Pre Paid MasterCard (Text) (Contest)

Yes, I know. A few posts before someone mentioned they didn't need the billing/security code, which was what I was referring to.
If you're selecting a gift card on Amazon, setting it for $6 even, and putting in all the correct information than there's no reason why it shouldn't work. I don't know that any of us here can help you beyond that.

It could be a problem on there end and the card is just simply not working in which they should reissue another card to you.

OK so I tried yesterday with my personal phone and lost and today won. Redeemed card and is on Amazon but the thing is that my phone is from Puerto Rico with P.R area code 787 . Don't now if my number was treated as U.S number but worked.

Thanks OP I finally won. Can someone let me know how to change it to Amazon credit?
Go to amazon and type "gift cards" in the search... Select the one that says it will email the code (the first one I think) go through the checkout and when it ask about payment just click "add new card" ... There is an address in the PDF they send you (download) so put that in the billing info (the card holders name can be anything) and then just checkout using that card... Bingo bango you will get the card in your email in less then a minute

I don't put the M.

I did try again though, and it still rejects it. If I delete it, I have to put it the number and expiration, then on the next page it needs a billing address.
In same boat but support said i used it and implied i was scamming... Phone cs btw

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure if I should post this but meh, does someone wanna trade 1 code for any of the Club nintendo game downloads? I need a 5$ xbox gift card in the following 60 minutes

not sure if I should post this but meh, does someone wanna trade 1 code for any of the Club nintendo game downloads? I need a 5$ xbox gift card in the following 60 minutes
I got one but I used it before I saw this. I would gladly buy a code for $5 of Xbl credit and trade it though! If I'm understanding you'd give a code for wii party u

I got one but I used it before I saw this. I would gladly buy a code for $5 of Xbl credit and trade it though! If I'm understanding you'd give a code for wii party u
well not exactly, I can get a code for Kirby's Adventure or Mario Party 2, I will just wait 8 minutes more before buying the gift card myself

well not exactly, I can get a code for Kirby's Adventure or Mario Party 2, I will just wait 8 minutes more before buying the gift card myself
I didn't think so, totally misunderstood. I got all those ones already. Thanks to An abundance of CN coins a haha!

Anybody know if the $5 MS point code thing on Amazon has been out for a while or how long it takes to restock? Deciding if I should just burn some money to get the $10 one or hope I get another $6 from here, or wait for a restock. I want to get Lego Marvel while it's on sale.

Does anyone know if you can use this on the Wii U eshop?
I am about a dollar short for purchasing shovel knight and was curious if I could just add the card to pay the difference.

There is another way to get the $6. You can play by mailing it in also. The only limitations they say in the rules is something like, "Only 1 play per envelope" I dont know how often you are allowed to mail in and play, I would think once a day but it does not say that anywhere. I am curious if I sent in 50 letters what they would do.

There is another way to get the $6. You can play by mailing it in also. The only limitations they say in the rules is something like, "Only 1 play per envelope" I dont know how often you are allowed to mail in and play, I would think once a day but it does not say that anywhere. I am curious if I sent in 50 letters what they would do.
If you did that with the cost of stamps. You'd need to win 4 times at least to make any profit. Then it would only be $2

If you did that with the cost of stamps. You'd need to win 4 times at least to make any profit. Then it would only be $2
Well 50 was an exaggeration, I would not risk that many. But I believe the chances are much higher than 4/50

I am 2/3 from my phone. and got 5/8 from friends/family.

People were able to redeem on steam? How?
Add funds to your Steam Wallet. But you can only add $5 so you essentially lose a free dollar. As far as I have heard it doesn't work for just purchasing a game outright but that could be wrong, maybe the person I heard it from wasn't doing it right. I do know it works for adding $5 to your Steam Wallet.

[quote name="CynysterMonkey" post="11874179" timestamp="1403806375"]Add funds to your Steam Wallet. But you can only add $5 so you essentially lose a free dollar. As far as I have heard it doesn't work for just purchasing a game outright but that could be wrong, maybe the person I heard it from wasn't doing it right. I do know it works for adding $5 to your Steam Wallet.[/quote]

I tried that and it wouldn't let me do it.

I tried that and it wouldn't let me do it.
It's worked for me and I just did it a little bit ago as well. Did you make sure you entered all the information, and it was correct? You need to select MasterCard. Add the number, expiration date, security code, first and last name (I used "Mars Candy",) billing address, country, city, state, zip code and a phone number (they don't give you one so you have to use yours or some random number I guess.)

FYI - Upon using one of these to add funds to your Steam Wallet you can't use the market on steam to buy or sell cards or other things. When you switch your payment method steam requires it to be verified and these you can't verify on your own so you have to wait like two weeks to be able to use the market again.

I got a card code from a friend and redeemed for Amazon credit yesterday with no problem. On my first win on Sunday, I accidentally got a VOD code and support emailed me another code yesterday. However, today I tried using that debit card and it had already been redeemed. My friend won a second time today and his card had been used as well. I emailed support about it, so we'll see if they can get me another card. I hope this isn't a problem for a duration of the promo. :wall:
Worked emailing them ty! I am 1/5 now woot

bread's done
Back