FREE Comic Books Thread (Under Construction)

Codes for Guardians of the Galaxy (2013) #1 to redeem on www.marvel.com/redeem. All codes are the same comic so don't use more then one please. Enjoy! If you take one let everyone know which one.

SUB14IQHGIXP
SUB14D8Y013I
SUB14FPXRP6T
SUB1454C3HVI

Last edited by a moderator:
Codes for Guardians of the Galaxy (2013) #1 to redeem on www.marvel.com/redeem. All codes are the same comic so don't use more then one please. Enjoy! If you take one let everyone know which one.

SUB14IQHGIXP
SUB14D8Y013I
SUB14FPXRP6T
SUB1454C3HVI
I got SUB1454C3HVI

Thank you!

Anyone still need one? Here's a few more, still the same GotG comic

SUB14T8MDB40
SUB14M24C6LM
SUB14EA7PKQC
SUB14JRPSS72

Have a code for the comic book Guardains of the Galaxy/ All-New X-Men The Trial of Jean Grey.

Not posting it here for any lurkers to get so......

.....how about a contest. First person to show me they have any books in their online collection from either one (Guardians or All-New) will get the code.

And away we ......GO!

Have a code for the comic book Guardains of the Galaxy/ All-New X-Men The Trial of Jean Grey.

Not posting it here for any lurkers to get so......

.....how about a contest. First person to show me they have any books in their online collection from either one (Guardians or All-New) will get the code.

And away we ......GO!
Does this count?

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:24898]

Also there are some new Wolverine comics in the FREE Comics area of comixology.

Sad that missed out on Comic Book Day code.

Oh well....

Got 2 more codes for fans of X-Men. 

One is for All New X-Men Volume 4. The other is Uncanny X-Men Volume 3.

Since I am not a fan of lurkers, first CAGer that wants these and will redeem (not trade) can choose from the 2 which they want if they answer a riddle. After that, the other code will be given randomly from those who replied to this riddle.

Seems fair, right?

I will choose by checking back in 24 hours to this thread to choose the right reply and then the other CAGers to go into random drawing.

In what comic is it revealed that James Howlett is NOT a Mutant? Give either the series or the issue number.

Cheers 

Got 2 more codes for fans of X-Men.

One is for All New X-Men Volume 4. The other is Uncanny X-Men Volume 3.

Since I am not a fan of lurkers, first CAGer that wants these and will redeem (not trade) can choose from the 2 which they want if they answer a riddle. After that, the other code will be given randomly from those who replied to this riddle.

Seems fair, right?

I will choose by checking back in 24 hours to this thread to choose the right reply and then the other CAGers to go into random drawing.

In what comic is it revealed that James Howlett is NOT a Mutant? Give either the series or the issue number.

Cheers
Wolverine (vol 3) #53

Greetings and hello. My apologies about being late.

Hmmmm....no one has given the answer to the question when it was first revealed that Wolverine is not a mutant. Or I should say, the one that I was looking for when it was first revealed.

Since that is the case, I will pick between 

sm04as

Spicollidriver

thundarr

mysticfail

kinectimals84

Would have added ya Woodlands but then that would have been a trick to those who gave replies. ;-)

The person I choose will get the choice and then I will give away the other randomly. I will choose after I get some Warframe playing in. 

Cheers

Greetings and hello CAG-Land.

Back after getting my butt handed to me in Warframe (those HIVE missions are hard still for me). After some diligent and head thomping thinking......

The winner of choose your X-men adventure is.......

sm04as

Contact me with which one you like so I may random draw for the other.

You gonna reveal the answer too
Sure.....it was first revealed in Paradise X in 2002/3. =D

Cheers

And.....the choice has been made!

The next winner will get All New X-Men Vol 4.

I will choose the winner from the remaining people and hope sm04as enjoys his winning comic.

Winner chosen after I Warframe tonight.

Cheers

All done Warframing for the night (and it is now day....smh).

The winner of the All New X-Men Vol 4 is...........

...the one......

......the ONLY.......

kinectimals84!!!!

Comixology has 4 Marvel Civil War tie in Comics for FREE in the FREE section. Not sure when they were put up but just found them.

Cheers

Way to fail the thread guys.......well...we have returned....it's SXWS and comixology gives away a bunch of free books! They started today! There's even video game themed stuff! Make sure you grab this stuff quick, the codes are only good for 24 hours and they started earlier tonight. (disclaimer: I am tired and the coffee is running out, all typos and spelling errors and incomprehensible ramblings are your own fault)

Redeem all of these at https://www.comixology.com/redeem (sign in to comixology, go to that pages, put the code in and the comics associated are added to your account)

COLLIDE - Sonic the Hedgehog / Mega Man: Worlds Collide Volume 1 (125 pages | Mega Man #24, Sonic Universe #51, Sonic the Hedgehog #248, and Mega Man #25) (
UNITY - Valiant 8-Bit Adventure: Unity! (142 pages (it's a guided view thing, so that's around 30 normal pages)) (Ben McCool, Chris Cross and Donovan Santiago)
XFILES - X-Files: Season 10 Volume 1 (138 pages | X-Files Season 10 #1-5) (Joe Harris and Michael Walsh)
RAI - Rai #1: Digital Exclusives Edition (30 pages (part of that is pencils & inks, un-lettered and un-colored) (Matt Kindt and Clayton Crain)
SXSWDC - Batman: Arkham Knight #1 & 2 (Peter J. Tomasi and Viktor Bogdanovic) Fables: The Wolf Among Us #1 and 2 (Dave Justus & Matt Sturges and Stephen Sadowski) and Mortal Kombat X #1 & 2 (Shawn Kittelsen and Dexter Soy) (MKX1: 27 pages, the rest 23 pages each)
HOOD - The Black Hood #1 (31 pages) (Duane Swierczynski and Michael Gaydos)

One more: click to get to the page, add to cart, add promo code FLASH, make sure price shows free (or $0.00 I don't remember which Comixology shows) then you'll have this one free too: King: Flash Gordon #1: Digital Exclusive Edition (35 pages) (Ben Acker & Ben Blacker and Lee Ferguson)

Some of those links and pages and creators and whatever else was there might not be right, but the codes all are. There will be more tomorrow and I might be back with them! Maybe! Now off to bed!

bread's done
Back