Free PS3 DLC - Killzone 3, Gran Turismo 5, Infamous 2

Got the codes and inputted on PS3, but the Killzone Unlock Points says "INVALID" anyone else run into this problem? I also got the Unlock Points from Slurpee.com, I wonder if you cant have more than one.

Anyone else?

Putting multiple KZ3 unlock points is working for me. You have to do them one at a time, then boot up KZ3, spend the points, and go back out to input the next code. Tedious, but will help boost my multiplayer experience when I finally get around to playing online.

Don't suppose anyone got a GT5 code and they have no plans to use it? If not could I have it? Figured I'd ask before having to register xx amount of times to get the code lol.

Big thanks. I hate these stupid buy a product to get dlc for a game. Luckily these kinds of things happen so I don't actually have to buy a razor when I have the same electric one for the last 4 years.

[quote name='gnatmonkee']In for the free mappack and some KZ3 unlock points. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Is not that hard to get points in the game anyways..you can get those 3 points in one match, if you dont suck at least.

[quote name='phogoodness']there is free DLC for PS3 for Killzone 3, Gran Turismo 5, and Infamous 2

Sony and razor company Schick have teamed up to give free DLC when you purchase any of their products, but all you have to do is enter a universal UPC and you get free DLC from the following choices:

Killzone 3 Retro Map Pack
Killzone 3 Extra Unlock Points
Gran Turismo 5 Exclusive Camaro SS Edge Edition
Infamous 2 Sniper Blast Ability (for when the game releases in June)

Go to site, register, and enter one of the following UPC
http://edgeshave.com/default.aspx#!/home/landing

UPC:

Credit to: http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=139003 and SD user BB88

After you get the code, refresh, sign up again, and get other codes.[/QUOTE]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes worked like a charm. Thanks buddy

[quote name='souporman']Got 'em all. Thanks, OP.[/QUOTE]
Just out of curiosity, how? Just used multiple e-mail addresses?

I got the main two that I wanted, Retro map pack and the GT5 car. Thanks OP!

[quote name='StealOfADeal']Awesomeness! Got a bunch of buddies to give me money in exchange for the codes, haha. Made $42 bucks.[/QUOTE]

douche

[quote name='StealOfADeal']Awesomeness! Got a bunch of buddies to give me money in exchange for the codes, haha. Made $42 bucks.[/QUOTE]
And you're a douche bag to take advantage of your "buddies".

Seriously? Not cool.

You're not their buddy, guy.

[quote name='ral1121']Is not that hard to get points in the game anyways..you can get those 3 points in one match, if you dont suck at least.[/QUOTE]

How do I get 50K/match? :O

Costanza?

I did run into the "this code has been redeemed the maximum allowed times" message for GT5... Having to sit on the inFamous 2 code, I wonder if it'd be a good idea just to grab a few extra in case other ppl somehow got the same code and will redeem it before me.

I can't seem to be able to get a GT5 code here... I tried both UPC codes in the first message and they both give me an error message that the code can only be used once?!?
If someone nice who can still get it to work could PM me a working GT5 code, I'd really appreciate it...

[quote name='PlanetIndigo']I can't seem to be able to get a GT5 code here... I tried both UPC codes in the first message and they both give me an error message that the code can only be used once?!?
If someone nice who can still get it to work could PM me a working GT5 code, I'd really appreciate it...[/QUOTE]

Can't use the same code twice on the same e-mail..so put in another e-mail address.

the kz3 code it gave me didn't work, said it had been redeemed the maximum number of times. doh.

edit -- i tried it again 3 times, the 4th code it gave me finally worked for the kz3 maps. they probably have a limited number of codes that can only be used a set number of times...

bread's done
Back