Free PS3 DLC - Killzone 3, Gran Turismo 5, Infamous 2

[quote name='ravens52bears54']Ok, so what's the deal with the KZ unlock points? When I entered the code it worked but when I hit "continue" nothing downloaded.[/QUOTE]

pop in your killzone 3 disc and login and you should see the points in your multiplayer upgrade menu. if you want to use multiple points use 3 at a time and then enter new codes, rinse and repeat.

[quote name='medetron']pop in your killzone 3 disc and login and you should see the points in your multiplayer upgrade menu. if you want to use multiple points use 3 at a time and then enter new codes, rinse and repeat.[/QUOTE]
Gotcha, thanks!

I haven't gotten to play KZ3 much. What do the "upgrade points" do anyway?

[quote name='doubledown']Kz3 map not working for me. Tried 3 different codes. Points and car worked.

EDIT: Got it to work finally. Not sure if they hand out the same code over and over through the EDGE gel site.[/QUOTE]

I was having the same problem. Did you get it work just by trying with more email addresses to get more and more different codes to try?

How did you finally make it work?

For the KZ3 Codes I had to keep on retrying until I got a code that work, took me like 4 tries before I got the map one working. Also Retro map pack comes with a theme.

Currently trying to get the KZ3 points.

Already got the Gran Turismo 5 one.

THe Infamous 2 one won't work until game comes out, just like other said.

Seems they are emailing them now:

PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR YOUR PLAYSTATION VOUCHER CODE.
THE EMAIL WILL BE COMING FROM: [email protected].

Be sure to add us to your safe contact list to ensure that your activation code will be delivered to your inbox.
Guess you could still use temp email addys if want more then one.

[quote name='NamPaehc']Seems they are emailing them now:

Guess you could still use temp email addys if want more then one.[/QUOTE]

Ah yes. I was having problems with the KZ3 unlock codes but now the email thing works.

Also, remember that the gmail "period" trick. :)

[quote name='egonpax']Ah yes. I was having problems with the KZ3 unlock codes but now the email thing works.

Also, remember that the gmail "period" trick. :)[/QUOTE]

Another gmail trick is to just put a "+" at the end followed by any characters you want (ie [email protected] still gets sent to [email protected]).

Thanks OP, nearly maxed out my KZ classes. I don't have time to grind out all the unlock points and now I can play all the classes and actually use their abilities...

[quote name='jka347']Another gmail trick is to just put a "+" at the end followed by any characters you want (ie [email protected] still gets sent to [email protected]).

Thanks OP, nearly maxed out my KZ classes. I don't have time to grind out all the unlock points and now I can play all the classes and actually use their abilities...[/QUOTE]

Just out of curiousity, since I haven't played the game yet, how many total unlock points would you advise someone who wants to max out the classes?

I think each class costs like 20 or 22 to unlock and there are 5 classes so 110 pts to unlock everything I guess. I'd recommend leaving a little bit to unlock legitimately though to give you something to keep playing toward.

I got 37 codes for the 3-points in KillZone3. That equals 111 in-game points, enough to fully unlock the classes. The link above would only let me enter 32 codes before it stopped accepting them.

The codes still work though, I tried to enter them on my other account, and they seemed to be accepted fine, but I canceled out. I don't have KZ3 though, I will have to maybe play the game first to get the points.

I thought someone mentioned entering multiple KZ3 unlock points was useless. That you have to do 1 code, use the points, then another code. Otherwise you stay at just 3 points unlocked. Or can I enter 20 at once, before I even get the game, and have 60 unlock points waiting for me?

Thanks, and thanks OP, nice free n easy stuff

[quote name='Xenogears']I thought someone mentioned entering multiple KZ3 unlock points was useless. That you have to do 1 code, use the points, then another code. Otherwise you stay at just 3 points unlocked. Or can I enter 20 at once, before I even get the game, and have 60 unlock points waiting for me?

Thanks, and thanks OP, nice free n easy stuff[/QUOTE]

enter all the codes, then go into the multiplayer option, you should see 3 points, back out to the main menu and then go back into multiplayer, you should now see 6 points. keep repeating until your points stop going up.

I didn't read through the thread but i was reading through the terms and conditions of the offers and all the content available for GT5 and KZ3 both say they can be activated on up to 5 systems. Then I was reading the iNfamous 2 terms and it said it can only be used on 1 system. This and the email i got regarding the name change of PSN to SNEA makes me want to believe they are trying to put a stop to gamesharing. Hopefully that isn't the case.

[quote name='oldboy26']enter all the codes, then go into the multiplayer option, you should see 3 points, back out to the main menu and then go back into multiplayer, you should now see 6 points. keep repeating until your points stop going up.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Time to enter some codes then

[quote name='massermind19']I didn't read through the thread but i was reading through the terms and conditions of the offers and all the content available for GT5 and KZ3 both say they can be activated on up to 5 systems. Then I was reading the iNfamous 2 terms and it said it can only be used on 1 system. This and the email i got regarding the name change of PSN to SNEA makes me want to believe they are trying to put a stop to gamesharing. Hopefully that isn't the case.[/QUOTE]

Read the date of the email when the "change" goes into place. Hint: April Fools

Looks like I can't redeem any more unlock points. Here are two more codes:

H2G8-FENF-6QD9
PJA7-87NQ-BBAA

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Read the date of the email when the "change" goes into place. Hint: April Fools[/QUOTE]

The change isn't an April Fools joke though. It just happens to fall on that day (start of a new quarter). Sony also removed Linux support on April 1st, 2010, so there is no reason to believe it is an April fools joke.

On the plus side, nothing major will/should change.

[quote name='massermind19']I didn't read through the thread but i was reading through the terms and conditions of the offers and all the content available for GT5 and KZ3 both say they can be activated on up to 5 systems. Then I was reading the iNfamous 2 terms and it said it can only be used on 1 system. This and the email i got regarding the name change of PSN to SNEA makes me want to believe they are trying to put a stop to gamesharing. Hopefully that isn't the case.[/QUOTE]

If they're going the xbox route where by you have one primary system that you can use your DLC on, and in addition you can then also use it on any system you're logged into PSN on, I'm all for it.

The current 5 system lifetime limit is lame in that between my PSP, and PS3, I'm already up to 2 systems. When I get the NGP, I'll be at 3. And then you count my PS3 that was stolen by an angry ex, I'm at 4.

The ideal would be similar to Xbox's in that you have one primary PS3, one primary PSP, and one Primary NGP. Then after that, you can also use your stuff on any other system as long as you're logged into PSN. If you break/sell your system, you can log into XBL and transfer your primary to the new system.

[quote name='tenike1']Looks like I can't redeem any more unlock points. Here are two more codes:

H2G8-FENF-6QD9
PJA7-87NQ-BBAA[/QUOTE]What is the limit?

So I misplaced my code. I know for a fact, at least in the beginning, that they didn't email you the code instead they gave it to you right away on the web page. Is there any other way of recovering the code info?

[quote name='Interstella 5555']So I misplaced my code. I know for a fact, at least in the beginning, that they didn't email you the code instead they gave it to you right away on the web page. Is there any other way of recovering the code info?[/QUOTE]

I got both my codes emailed to me from [email protected] for Killzone/Infamous, pretty sure I did it day 1

[quote name='iRandom']Is this dead?[/QUOTE]

Negative. Just tested it out and had a code mailed to me immediately after registering.

wat happens if the website restricts you??? i got a bunch of the bonus points for killzone then it said this website is restricted after i did it a bunch of times?? please help thanks

Looks like the well is slowly starting to run dry on this one.

"Sorry, no Retro Map Pack codes left."

Everything else still appears to be available.

bread's done
Back