Free PS3 DLC - Killzone 3, Gran Turismo 5, Infamous 2

I'm getting a 80023156 error code when I try to redeem the Killzone 3 unlock points via the PSN store (I've tried several different codes). Has anyone else gotten this problem? Thanks in advance.

Is anyone having a problem with the Gran Turismo 5 code? I got one yesterday, but it says it's invalid when I try to redeem it on the PSN.

[quote name='Diebythesword']It comes with the Retro Map Pack.[/QUOTE]

thank you kind sir. My daughter d/l it for me and so i didn't know. Anyways , i checked now and yup , the theme is pretty cool actually. And its dynamic to boot. (moves)

[quote name='rainking187']Is anyone having a problem with the Gran Turismo 5 code? I got one yesterday, but it says it's invalid when I try to redeem it on the PSN.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, mine works fine...

[quote name='dchrisd']douche[/QUOTE]

[quote name='VGI-Shinobi']And you're a douche bag to take advantage of your "buddies".[/QUOTE]

[quote name='AFarewell2Arms']Seriously? Not cool.

You're not their buddy, guy.[/QUOTE]

To the three above, fucking joke. Calm down!

[quote name='DJ_Tet']Costanza?[/QUOTE]

? Eh...

[quote name='ShreeAspenwood']I can get all codes except the map pack to work. Keeps telling me code is invalid or expired. I even tried a second email and got another code and same issue.[/QUOTE]

odds are its dead, too many people know of this

Thanks op. Code is still working. I just dl'd the K3 map pack. Thought the Infamous Code was broken until I noticed the web site said it wouldn't be active till the game came out.

I've tried numerous KZ3 unlock point codes (from my computer) and it keeps giving me

"The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid.
Please check your entries."

Anyone else have this problem?

[quote name='egonpax']I've tried numerous KZ3 unlock point codes (from my computer) and it keeps giving me

"The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid.
Please check your entries."

Anyone else have this problem?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm getting that as well, but I've only tried the one code.

Sweet! Grabbed all four codes myself, except I made an extra infamous 2 code since it didn't "work" but when I read the fine line, it only works when infamous 2 is released haha... I could give the extra to a friend.

Not too sound greedy, but does anyone know if the unlock points for kill zone 3 stack or are you limited to those 3 points?

[quote name='ShreeAspenwood']They don't stack.[/QUOTE]

They do stack. I've almost unlocked everything because of this. All you have to do to get them to stack is go in to the multiplayer lobby, leave the lobby, and enter again (repeat as needed). You're points will keep going up depending on how many codes you redeemed

[quote name='Dynamic3']KZ3 code gave me a theme. lol[/QUOTE]

Mine initially said it was giving me a theme, but I continued to the download screen and the map pack was there too.

Thanks OP!

Well I am truly bummed. Really wanted the map pack but I keep getting the message about code not working on PSN. Everything else worked I think, won't know about the infamous code till the game comes out.

Kz3 map not working for me. Tried 3 different codes. Points and car worked.

EDIT: Got it to work finally. Not sure if they hand out the same code over and over through the EDGE gel site.

bread's done
Back