Free Signature (Sig) Designs for CAGS!

This really kool of you to do this for the community. You know I gotta get my hands on one now. I have 2 ideas if you don't mind and get some free time. One I would like to see The Punisher as the featured character and another of Alucard from the Hellsing anime series. If I like them, I will get you to make me maybe one or two more and I can slide you something to show my appreciation. Once again, amazing work. Can't wait to see what you come up with. Thanx in advance 

Good to hear...I'll give you what little PayPal I have.
gallery_474050_8161_34791.jpg

Wow! Impressive stuff. The only signature I've ever had was from Goozex and they just closed up. Gotta think about this.

BTW, do you also design avatars? 

nice work bud =), I havent created a sig in ages lol, the one I have below was made in 2011 if im not mistaken

nice work bud =), I havent created a sig in ages lol, the one I have below was made in 2011 if im not mistaken
You really have Talent! I like how you incorporate your brushes and background textures.

Keep it going! and glad to see a fellow designer on CAG :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just built my First Gaming PC yesterday and excited to test it out by doing some designs for peeps :)

Im taking requests as of right now. If you can donate some steam keys / Amazon or Paypal if you appreciate the Sigs! but still doing them FREE for Fellow CAGS.

Look forward to designing and gaming on ma new PC :)

Since Goozex isn't coming back, my signature is a broken image. Can you do one for me in the style of 8 bit NES Megaman? That's what my Goozex signature use to be.

How about NES Ninja Gaiden (I've always wanted the image of Ryu from Ninja Gaiden 2 as my avatar)? I can donate through Paypal if you can help out.

Since Goozex isn't coming back, my signature is a broken image. Can you do one for me in the style of 8 bit NES Megaman? That's what my Goozex signature use to be.

How about NES Ninja Gaiden (I've always wanted the image of Ryu from Ninja Gaiden 2 as my avatar)? I can donate through Paypal if you can help out.
Sure, Ill get started on it soon when I get home this evening!

I asked for a signature awhile ago. Im not trying to be rude or anything but was wondering maybe sometime can you make me one. If not I understand.
Sorry bout that, I haven't went back and reviewed ones I have missed. If you want to request a new one or refer back to the previous one

please feel free and do so :)

Here you go :)

gallery_474050_8161_4002.jpg

gallery_474050_8161_88645.jpg

Your welcome :) To anyone that wanted one in the past who I may have missed, feel free to repost here with an update of the requested design and I will be happy to design you one.

As for any new requests from peeps, don't be shy to leave a request as well! :p

Here you go :)

gallery_474050_8161_4002.jpg

gallery_474050_8161_88645.jpg
Neat, thanks.

Trying to figure out which one to use, but I decided on Mega Man at the moment since I love the pixelated look.

The Ninja Gaiden one took me by surprise since it's different from what I'm use to. I'm sure it will grow on me.

Let me know what your Paypal address is and I will donate as promised.

Glad you like them Cage :D tried to go a different route since the megaman was 8-bit lol

Will shoot you some more designs in the next request batch!

Hey man I requested one some time ago but I'll give it another go. I would like a league of legends one (prefer mafia graves but whatever works for you) with "Masker" on there somewhere. I would really appreciate it O:)

Hey man I requested one some time ago but I'll give it another go. I would like a league of legends one (prefer mafia graves but whatever works for you) with "Masker" on there somewhere. I would really appreciate it O:)
Sure :) ill hook you up one tomorrow by the latest.

Neat, thanks.

Trying to figure out which one to use, but I decided on Mega Man at the moment since I love the pixelated look.

The Ninja Gaiden one took me by surprise since it's different from what I'm use to. I'm sure it will grow on me.

Let me know what your Paypal address is and I will donate as promised.
Here are some more variations for you to choose from :) Tried to stick with an 8-bit feel!

gallery_474050_8161_44618.jpg

gallery_474050_8161_1799.jpg

gallery_474050_8161_9569.jpg

gallery_474050_8161_3173.jpg

gallery_474050_8161_66427.jpg

gallery_474050_8161_21085.jpg

Revenge of the signatures indeed. With this latest batch, I think my plan worked. There are so many things you can do with the designs for Ryu in those three NES games and I'm thrilled that you made more to showcase this. Thanks! I love them!

This one is my favorite: 

But can you change the text so it's just my name (bigger size) or another quote?   I like the quote more in this one (my second favorite) since that's where Ryu originally said it: 

If you can help me out, that would be terrific and I will show gratitude with another Paypal donation.

Good job on Mega Man as well. I wouldn't mind seeing your take on Mega Man X [and enemies from both series] as well but I'm happy with what you've done so far so no biggie.

Revenge of the signatures indeed. With this latest batch, I think my plan worked. There are so many things you can do with the designs for Ryu in those three NES games and I'm thrilled that you made more to showcase this. Thanks! I love them!

This one is my favorite:

But can you change the text so it's just my name (bigger size) or another quote? I like the quote more in this one (my second favorite) since that's where Ryu originally said it:

If you can help me out, that would be terrific and I will show gratitude with another Paypal donation.

Good job on Mega Man as well. I wouldn't mind seeing your take on Mega Man X [and enemies from both series] as well but I'm happy with what you've done so far so no biggie.
Just got back home from being out of town for the week. I will gladly create these for you soon :)

gallery_474050_8161_49301.jpg

gallery_474050_8161_164617.jpg

gallery_474050_8161_58534.jpg

gallery_474050_8161_160031.jpg

gallery_474050_8161_105358.jpg

gallery_474050_8161_15059.jpg

gallery_474050_8161_620.jpg

I went ahead and created a variety / variations of new sigs for ya :) Hope you Enjoy Them!

I got some free time this week to design for others as well, so don't

be shy & feel free to to leave a request and I will gladly create you one!

I grabbed The first Templar. Thanks Lilchiji for the drop. So I have a request but am not sure that it is possible or would well but would it be possible to get Scrooge Mcduck diving into a pile of pc games or maybe steam icons. If that's not possible maybe something gold color themed related to ducktales. Or if not maybe something Dota 2 themed with one or some of the female heroes (Luna, Mirana, Crystal Maiden, Enchantress, Death Prophet, Lina, Windranger, Templar assassin, Drow Ranger just to name a few options) and maybe a dark emerald green and or dark royal purple like this years international 2014 colors which you could see at dota2.com (Something like Hex triplet #6C3082 or #512888) color scheme. That would be awesome. Anything would be awesome You do some really great work.

I grabbed The first Templar. Thanks Lilchiji for the drop. So I have a request but am not sure that it is possible or would well but would it be possible to get Scrooge Mcduck diving into a pile of pc games or maybe steam icons. If that's not possible maybe something gold color themed related to ducktales. Or if not maybe something Dota 2 themed with one or some of the female heroes (Luna, Mirana, Crystal Maiden, Enchantress, Death Prophet, Lina, Windranger, Templar assassin, Drow Ranger just to name a few options) and maybe a dark emerald green and or dark royal purple like this years international 2014 colors which you could see at dota2.com (Something like Hex triplet #6C3082 or #512888) color scheme. That would be awesome. Anything would be awesome You do some really great work.
I got some time tonight to create some for you guys with requests! Enjoy the game as well :)

Wow, Lilchiji. You really did some great Megaman designs. Thanks!

That's plenty so I won't hog the thread and let others have their signatures done.

I grabbed The first Templar. Thanks Lilchiji for the drop. So I have a request but am not sure that it is possible or would well but would it be possible to get Scrooge Mcduck diving into a pile of pc games or maybe steam icons. If that's not possible maybe something gold color themed related to ducktales. Or if not maybe something Dota 2 themed with one or some of the female heroes (Luna, Mirana, Crystal Maiden, Enchantress, Death Prophet, Lina, Windranger, Templar assassin, Drow Ranger just to name a few options) and maybe a dark emerald green and or dark royal purple like this years international 2014 colors which you could see at dota2.com (Something like Hex triplet #6C3082 or #512888) color scheme. That would be awesome. Anything would be awesome You do some really great work.
Always up for a challenge!! Did a few variations.

Did a Lil Avatar Picture for you as well. I wouldn't mind

creating avatar pics, I know a few of you have asked me before.

[attachment=5465:Screen Shot 2014-05-29 at 10.55.07 PM.png]

gallery_474050_8161_119930.jpg

gallery_474050_8161_8765.jpg

gallery_474050_8161_38387.jpg

gallery_474050_8161_87484.jpg

Always up for a challenge!! Did a few variations.

Did a Lil Avatar Picture for you as well. I wouldn't mind

creating avatar pics, I know a few of you have asked me before.

attachicon.gif
Screen Shot 2014-05-29 at 10.55.07 PM.png

gallery_474050_8161_119930.jpg

gallery_474050_8161_8765.jpg

gallery_474050_8161_38387.jpg

gallery_474050_8161_87484.jpg
I love them both. The Dota 2 SIG is particularly amazing. I am going to have to change them out from time to time or see if I can figure out a way to make them rotate out randomly maybe with some kind of JavaScript. Thanks Lilchiji.

Could I get a sig with an original nintendo controller on it with my name and the colors of the background gray and black please. I'll hook u up with some codes

bread's done
Back