Free Signature (Sig) Designs for CAGS!

Any way I could get one made using either Bioshock or Titanfall with my XBL gamertag (Pools of Red)? Love the clean and simple color scheme you used to do BxJoka's. You do good work man!

If requests are still being taken, I'd like a design that includes my name from the Yakuza series (aka Ryu ga Gotoku). A sig inspired by Yakuza 3 or 5 would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any way I could get one made using either Bioshock or Titanfall with my XBL gamertag (Pools of Red)? Love the clean and simple color scheme you used to do BxJoka's. You do good work man!
Thanks! Here you go. I will get to the requests of others soon :)

gallery_474050_8161_59898.jpg

gallery_474050_8161_22220.jpg

Just out of curiousity. I dont have time to design stuff for my twitch and ive been looking for some help was wondering if you were willing to help me out. Id greatly appreciate it.

How have I never seen this before? It's very good quality!
Would you mind making me one with a design that sports a good looking Shiny Metagross and possibly a Premier Ball for the O or 0s in my name?
Or one that's Bleach (Anime/Manga) related?
Your choice, either way I would appreciate it.

Last edited:
I wouldn't Mind Starting this back up again if anyone is interested ;)

Missed making these for Fellow CAGS.

As you can see i still use the one you made for me last year lol. Would you mind making another one? Something 8-bit Zelda related

Greatly appreciated if you can design a sig that incorporated both Deadpool and Carnage.

Would also like one with Cloud and Sephiroth with something Aeris related in the background.

I wouldn't Mind Starting this back up again if anyone is interested ;)
Missed making these for Fellow CAGS.
You don't need to make me one, but like I said last year, you are very talented. I just enjoying seeing the sweet things you come up with. Do you have a website with your work on it? Besides this one of coarse, keep up the great work! It's always nice to see people giving back to CAG!

I would greatly appreciate one with my psn and old cag name (I have to wait a few more months to change it back lol) of "equistina" with a mischief makers or ff9 theme

Thanks in advance :D

You don't need to make me one, but like I said last year, you are very talented. I just enjoying seeing the sweet things you come up with. Do you have a website with your work on it? Besides this one of coarse, keep up the great work! It's always nice to see people giving back to CAG!
Thank you :) I truly do appreciate it. I don't have a website yet, but really want to start just designing things I enjoy again including anything gaming related. Might post them here / elsewhere online for others to see / use.

I'll try to fit some time in to design for those who requested them earlier.

If you don't get many requests I would love a Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) signature with my gamertag on it. Anything 2012 or newer that has this art style. 

detail.jpg

Hey are you still doing requests? If you are can you make one of Ibuki from streetfighter or jigglypuff from pokemon? Thanks in advance!

Know someone bumped it back but but wondering if you could make a Final Fantasy VI with Celes, Gau, or Edgar.

Saw the great designs and just wanted to ask as well, thanks for reading.

bread's done
Back