Free Signature (Sig) Designs for CAGS!

Ill try to get through everyone today :)

gallery_474050_8161_47197.png

gallery_474050_8161_103468.png

Just a heads up, Lilchiji, you do make some cool stuff, but I'd steer clear of using other people's work. I'm a fellow sigmaker (my current one isn't a good example, lmao), and I know how it can be hard to find stock to use sometimes, but you should try to stay away from stuff that other graphic artists have already done.

http://cynicalandproud.deviantart.com/art/Fallout-Signature-363523460

http://ioritutoriales.deviantart.com/art/Sagat-334779001

These, for example. If you're gonna use their work, you should give the original artists a shout and ask if you can first.

Otherwise, keep on sigmakin'.  :)

Thats everyone. Just realized that the signature design count is up to 91.

If you can gift steam games or Microsoft points please feel free to do so.

Thanks everyone and enjoy.

Here is a little donation from me as well, I will be leaving some from time to time so keep a look out:

Alan Wake Steam: BEZ5N-A7BGL-CTD86

Alan Wake American Nightmare Steam: VFI9A-4XPIE-Z3CQC

Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers Steam Key: D3D2R-ZPY4I-A0Z7W

You missed me, by the way. :whistle2:#
Haha that pic freaks me out, been avoiding it ;) if you have another request thats not so out of the box / freaky I will be glad to design you one.

And thanks for the comment above. I do try to give a shout out or a heads up on images or designs when I use them when they are not entirely royalty free.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im guessing you can't do a youtube channel art since you skipped my request. Thanks anyways.
Did not see your request. With youtube or any larger designs I ask for a donation since they take a lot more time and are more customed to the request of the user, just trying to get to everyone when I have the freetime.

Awesome thread, good to see some great talent here on CAG.  I would love one if you still have time and are doing these.  My name and a gundam from either/and gundam wing or gundam 08th MS.

Thanks!

Hey Lilchiji, your signatures are great. I'd appreciate it if you would make me a signature with a Bioshock theme. It can be from the original or Infinite, I'm not picky.

Thanks in advance!

Haven't done this in a while :) any new cags need nigs?

In need of xbox live gold so if you have any extra trials or time cards I would love you forever!!

In need of xbox live gold so if you have any extra trials or time cards I would love you forever!!
How about a Persona 3 Sig for moi? Preferably with Yukari. I'll love you even more. :D

Can you hook me up with a sig? Maybe a mix of ghost, master chief, a juggernaut, hunter or some other badass character. I'll trade you a gold trial. Seeing as how the past ones are freakishly good, I'll probably end up changing my screen name to suit it.

Feel like Designing again :)

Shoot me some requests!!

If anyone can shoot me up some amazon / paypal credit that would be great!

Love the work. If at al possible...

Would dig anything related to vampire hunter D, vampire princess miju, or 3x3 eyes.

And aqua teen hunger force is always an option..

Great stuff! Always cool when people give back to the community.

I'd be interested in one if you ever have spare time.

Anything to do with Splinter Cell would be great. Glass Ghost 0 for the name.

Hey

I would appreciate a scarecrow like my pic with a pitchfork. I have some Microsoft points coming threw bing rewards soon. But even if you don't excellent work!!!

bread's done
Back