Free Signature (Sig) Designs for CAGS!

Awesome signatures. Whenever you get a chance, could you make me one that has Link from Zelda on it with my username? Thanks for doing all of this.

Wchillinman

AFS.jpg
Awesome! :D Love the way everything (characters, background, etc.) blends together in a nice balance with a nice blueish tint. Also, blue is my favorite color so that's a plus. :) It looks great.

Thanks Again! :applause:

Wow the signatures you make are done really well. If you ever have some free time and wouldn't mind doing it, could you make me an Attack on Titan sig? Thanks!

This was an awesome idea you had, your work is great! I am more than happy to return the favor, if you would please make me a Blackest Night themed sig, with blue lantern flash and blackest night batman. and nekron  with his scythe if there is enuf room,  

This was an awesome idea you had, your work is great! I am more than happy to return the favor, if you would please make me a Blackest Night themed sig, with blue lantern flash and blackest night batman. and nekron with his scythe if there is enuf room,
Majin Stan

gallery_474050_8161_82857.jpg

Kaetastrophe

gallery_474050_8161_30219.jpg

Shifty Effect

gallery_474050_8161_104454.jpg

Maxpower0965

gallery_474050_8161_23677.jpg

Redesign on my own sig (Lilchiji)

gallery_474050_8161_9969.jpg

Vashtheowner

gallery_474050_8161_19289.jpg

DurbanBrown

gallery_474050_8161_15874.jpg

Donate if you please :arrow: so I can continue to design

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing!!  I was wondering, may I request a Youtube banner?  If not then a CAG-sized banner would be fine :)

Youtube recommends for desktops a resolution of 2560x423 (and even more crazy a TV resolution of 2560x1440).  A desktop resolution would be fine.  The name I'd want on it would be "SOTDgaming" and the preferred colors blue or dark-blue.

I would love one with this art from Destiny: http://i.imgur.com/lFpLdc1.jpg

This is the template Youtube recommends if it helps: http://storage.googleapis.com/support-kms-prod/SNP_2972758_en_v2

I hope this isn't too much to ask and greatly appreciate what you're doing for everyone and no hurry if you do decide to do one for me.

Very awesome work. Here is an odd request. Big fan of deadly premonition, animal crossing, and xena. If those can be blended in a nice darkish sig, that would be awesome. Haven't had a new sig in years, so I will try to drop something your way when I am able.

Hey Lilchiji, could you by any chance make me a sig of my two favorite bands Avenged Sevenfold and Thirty Seconds to Mars. Preferably there logos on each side please. Let me know thanks :)    

Hey Lilchiji, thanks for giving back with some awesome signatures. If it would be possible could you make me a sig with some street fighter 2 artwork in it? Bison and Ryu would be sweet if possible, just an idea....surprise me ;)

It's really cool of you to do these for the community.

Any chance you could make one with Bayonetta and Ryu Hayabusa, either back to back with each other, or facing each other like they're going to fight? Either would be cool. 

Looks like too much traffic for Photobucket :hot:  Way to go Lilchiji! I hope everyone saved a copy of theirs. I thought I was using my own link instead of your photobucket. I will change it now. 

Anyone who downloaded their sig by Lilchiji can upload it to the CAG gallery so they can add it to their signature. Here is the link.

Gallery

You sir are awesome! Can I have one please?
Sure, What would you like in you sig?

This is no bueno lol Just removed my sig on accident while trying to add a new one, Now it won't let me.

Guess I will have to wait lol . . .
Well, since the name is Tlalox, I guess something related to Tlaloc, the aztec rain god, would be appropriate. Something like this maybe?
tlaloc_borbonicus07.jpg

Would you be able to make me a signature with an arcade machine on the left and the words Insert Coin to Start
Click signature to Continue
I will be glad to donate a couple of codes of your choice

Obviously you have tons of requests, but if you feel like doing one for me you might just get some gold sub codes in your inbox. I like movies and games and I'm not picky. I have a twitter call Monday Movie Minute. That would be neat if you did something themed like that. Or whatever. Like I said, I'm not picky. And this is really cool because you can give back to the community in a way that involves your talent. I just drop free codes.

Hey everyone.

Went out camping a few days. Going to be back tomorrow so I will try to get to everyone if I can.

Also notice quite a few of you ar ran into the issue with photobucket. Ill see if I can figure that out as well.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/gallery/album/8161-sigs-for-days-free-signature-sig-designs-for-cags/

Here is the link to my gallery so that all of you may save your requested sigs so you may have them.

Please feel free to Rate / Follow / Comment / Leave some love to my page and gallery.

Thanks Everyone and hopefully this resolves the photobucket issue and thank you jphilips10 for the link to the gallery.

Lilchiji

Wanted to see if you can upload the link directly from gallery. (Goodbye Photobucket lol)

gallery_474050_8161_9969.jpg

and it works  :whee:

Obviously you have tons of requests, but if you feel like doing one for me you might just get some gold sub codes in your inbox. I like movies and games and I'm not picky. I have a twitter call Monday Movie Minute. That would be neat if you did something themed like that. Or whatever. Like I said, I'm not picky. And this is really cool because you can give back to the community in a way that involves your talent. I just drop free codes.
Heres a few that I thought would be nice :)

gallery_474050_8161_14833.jpg

gallery_474050_8161_70962.jpg

Discordman

gallery_474050_8161_86016.jpg

hereon

gallery_474050_8161_109072.jpg

MangoRyu28

gallery_474050_8161_99029.jpg

Your sigs are awesome! I could make one myself, but alas I'm lazy and even if I wasn't, I know mine wouldn't look nearly as good as these. You've definitely got talent when it comes to photoshopping. :) If you have the time, could you make me one? If you could use Hellequin from Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, preferably the version with the hood, and maybe colors could be purple and white? Something like that. LOL Thanks!

Thanks for the awesome sig man, you definitely got some talent. gonna keep tabs on this thread to see the other sigs that come out of it...Good stuff.

thanks, I really like it.  will send codes when i wake up

why is mine so small?

that's what she said

bread's done
Back