FREE (Wii, Xbox, PS3) GAMING stuff! AND cash! PrizeRebel, MyFaveFreebies, CashCrate

[quote name='ddrlenz']Quote from the Dietzel forums from some user:

"Dietzel is good, very good, works in "mysterious ways", and usually goes beyond the call of duty to satisfy the valued member base."

HA!

Don't get me wrong. I love freebies and appreciate it. However, I would compare the CS of Gaminglagoon to almost as bad as Sony Online Entertainment...ALMOST.[/QUOTE]
Neither Gaming Lagoon OR Sony Online Entertainment has "bad" customer service, I've had nothing but good things to say about either of them. Your always gonna find bad service sometimes, it happens everywhere including Disney World (the "magical" place). And yeah, thats one thing I don't agree with - making Video Game Lagoon when theres already a gaming lagoon. They still have a few PC games at GL though, including WoW.

I would agree that Gaming Lagoon is a good site. But I do stand by the fact that their customer service...more so in regards to crediting, is severely lacking.

I'm sorry..but telling someone basically T.S. when 5 CC offers, all done correctly, don't credit...and that they will do nothing about it, not even investigae...is lame. I love freebies and freebie sites...and I will keep using their site. But I still think their customer service, in so many words, sucks.

Not trying to troll...just my opinion.

Its the truth, but thats why I do any CC offers on a great site, like MyFaveFreebies, their support is amazing.

I like it, but some of the email/zip ones don't go through as well, I'm upto 60pts though. Easy $60. And I haven't done anything outside of email/zip + two featured offers for 20pts.

MYFAve updated their terms, you need a verified paypal email address even if you dont want paypal credit.

EDIT: for the windows thing, how many tickets do you get for each game played?

[quote name='help1']Yea, the .9 offer.

IF you want to maximize your poitns on the club live thing, do the chicken game and use this:

http://grecni.com/texttwist.php[/QUOTE]

I can't get that to work! It's saying "Found 0 words in 0.14676 seconds
enter scrambled letters and I'll return all word combinations".. LOL I put all 7 letters in as one word, and then I space them.. what am I supposed to do ?!

EDIT: nm, had to be lowercase LOL

[quote name='help1']Yea, the .9 offer.

IF you want to maximize your poitns on the club live thing, do the chicken game and use this:

http://grecni.com/texttwist.php[/QUOTE]
You can only play like 50 games though then it'll say no more games or something, then you have to play another (I'm playing Crosswire)

My PrizeRebel account has been disabled :'(. And I was 1 point away from another Wii points card too!

I guess I'll email them to see what's up.

[quote name='lilboo']I can't get that to work! It's saying "Found 0 words in 0.14676 seconds
enter scrambled letters and I'll return all word combinations".. LOL I put all 7 letters in as one word, and then I space them.. what am I supposed to do ?!

EDIT: nm, had to be lowercase LOL[/quote]

Haha, I'd been playing on this thing as well. I got like 400 points the first night and was thinking... If I do this every night for a month, I can get that MS Word 2007, and sell it on eBay for $200+.

But then I got tired. The only reason I started was because GamingLagoon pissed me off. Then I found PrizeRebel.

I used this thing: http://www.a2zwordfinder.com/anagram.html

What I just found funny is they have ads for the chick game on that website.

[quote name='bloodshot']well I sent in a ticket regarding my account and she wants me to send in my ID, what does she mean by that?[/QUOTE]
State ID, likely. They're like, $3 from your local dmv office.

[quote name='help1']MYFAve updated their terms, you need a verified paypal email address even if you dont want paypal credit.
[/QUOTE]
Btw, you don't need a verified paypal email if you don't want paypal credit.
Terms say if you don't have a verified paypal account you will get your GC via USPS to the address at registration.
Really no changes here, and anything is reasonable imo. Just means they're being shipped via mail rather than email if you don't have a verified paypal email, no biggie. Could be because I have a verified paypal email, but I'd say either way is no big deal imo.

All gift certificates will be shipped via email to VERIFIED Paypal email accounts ONLY effective July 1, 2007. If you do not have a verified Paypal account you will get your gift certificate by USPS to the address you provided at registration. If you do not have a verified Paypal account, you may also choose to order a check which will be mailed to the address on file. My Fave Freebies, LLC is not responsible for lost mail as a result of a theft or mis-delivery.

lol no. on that Live Search Club site. I didn't do any offers on PrizeRebel cus my offers got all messed up, I don't know which ones were completed since some went back into available so I didn't do any assuming its still bugged out.

[quote name='Foladar']Live Search Club = awesomeness.
That is all!
Is it wrong to sorta enjoy these games?[/QUOTE]

Nah they ARE fun! :)

http://club.live.com/
Play vocab games while earning tickets towards prizes.

(Current Prize List, minus song downloads and tshirts)

Digital Headphones - 1000 Tickets
256mb Travel Drive - 1250 Tickets
Faceplate for Xbox360 - 1400 Tickets
Sport Earbuds - 1450 Tickets
Microsoft LifeChat Headset - 1500 Tickets
Zoo Tycoon 2 - 1800 Tickets
Zune Leather Case Black - 1900 Tickets
Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Weekender - 1900 Tickets
Microsoft LifeCam VX3000 Webcam - 2000 Tickets
1 Two General Admission Movie Pass - 2250 Tickets
Xbox 360 Wireless Common Controller USB - 2500 Tickets
Microsoft Fable Platinum for Xbox - 2500 Tickets
Kameo Elements of Power for Xbox360 - 2500 Tickets
Microsoft Project Gotham Racing 3 for Xbox360 - 2500 Tickets
Microsoft ZX6000 USB Headset - 2700 Tickets
Flight Simulator X Deluxe - 3250 Tickets
Microsoft LifeCam VX6000 Webcam - 3800 tickets
Microsoft Optical Wireless Desktop Elite - 5000 Tickets
Microsoft Laptop Tote - 5000 Tickets
Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate - 6000 Tickets
Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 - 9000 Tickets
Microsoft Zune - 20000 Tickets
Microsoft Xbox 360 - 35000 Tickets

And I don't understand if I'm doing this correctly. For all the email and zip code entries, my email is already in the box before I click submit. Do I just keep doing this for all of them and I'll get credited?

And you just closed the page when it said "Where do we ship your gift?"

Wow, if that's true, I may start using this site. It seems too easy. How long does it take to get credited?

[quote name='Farny']And you just closed the page when it said "Where do we ship your gift?"

Wow, if that's true, I may start using this site. It seems too easy. How long does it take to get credited?[/QUOTE]
Correcto.
You could clean your cookies, however it isn't needed as per the owner. It won't HURT though, I'd suggest the CCleaner in the OP if you don't have it already though for offers in general.

Credits can take upto 24 hours, I'd suggest 28-30 hours though. Some are instant, or like 2-4 hours .. the zip/email seem to go through in the morning around 8am est.

yup....but make sure the next page loads completely then close it

and use IE cuz sometimes firefox doesnt work

oh yea and about crediting.....its slow....not too slow though

for crediting....sleep on it

Its really easy money and a great site. Do come back with any questions, make sure to use a valid street address and such.

I don't get any popups on IE, weird. Its definitely better using IE for offers, though .. someone said they had luck with Firefox, so perhaps you could do one day in Firefox, one day in IE.

MFF added these offers yesterday, btw:

Blockbuster FREE Trial - 17 points.
Doubleday Book Club - 10 points
Google Money Toolkit - 13 points
Quality Paperback Books - 10 points
Franchise Gator - 3 points
Google Live - 14 points
Grants Live - 14 points

[quote name='Foladar']MFF added these offers yesterday, btw:

Blockbuster FREE Trial - 17 points.
Doubleday Book Club - 10 points
Google Money Toolkit - 13 points
Quality Paperback Books - 10 points
Franchise Gator - 3 points
Google Live - 14 points
Grants Live - 14 points[/QUOTE]

Without having to check--how FREE is the FREE trial? Most of the trials are only a $9.99 for 3 for the first month..

Free trial of B.B. is VERY FREE. I just did it for IPS (darn) they put a one dollar hold on my account and refunded when i canceled. Very painless id be all over doing it again...except the very big warning about doing it in the description of the offer on MFF

bread's done
Back