FREE (Wii, Xbox, PS3) GAMING stuff! AND cash! PrizeRebel, MyFaveFreebies, CashCrate

few hours til confirms go through on MyFaveFreebies, do some offers and hope you get lucky to get some confirms at 8am on some offers!

[quote name='Foladar']few hours til confirms go through on MyFaveFreebies, do some offers and hope you get lucky to get some confirms at 8am on some offers![/QUOTE]

I might be done with this site. I did EVERY single e-mail/zip offer yesterday and NOTHING this morning. Now, she MAY have not done anything this morning being it's Sunday.. it's Fathers Day...soo..I HOPE she didn't put them through.

I cleared cookies--did an offer..CCleaner..offer..ccleaner..offer..ccleaner..ETC.
And I confirmed all the e-mails I got TOO!

And it's 11am and didn't get approved for ANYTHING

[quote name='lilboo']I might be done with this site. I did EVERY single e-mail/zip offer yesterday and NOTHING this morning. Now, she MAY have not done anything this morning being it's Sunday.. it's Fathers Day...soo..I HOPE she didn't put them through.

I cleared cookies--did an offer..CCleaner..offer..ccleaner..offer..ccleaner..ETC.
And I confirmed all the e-mails I got TOO!

And it's 11am and didn't get approved for ANYTHING[/quote]

i dont know whats wrong with everyones offers on MFF....but most of mine are credited...i have had 86 zip/email offers credited..

heres what i do:
i have IE, i DONT run ccleaner, i DONT clear cookies, i click on the offer type in my email/zip, hit submit, wait for the second page to load, and repeat

however, some offers dont work...i still have 15 zip/email offers that arent working for me

hopefully she fixes it....by the way lilboo arent you getting refferal points from me? i signed up under you

[quote name='becuzimbrown']i dont know whats wrong with everyones offers on MFF....but most of mine are credited...i have had 86 zip/email offers credited..

heres what i do:
i have IE, i DONT run ccleaner, i DONT clear cookies, i click on the offer type in my email/zip, hit submit, wait for the second page to load, and repeat

however, some offers dont work...i still have 15 zip/email offers that arent working for me

hopefully she fixes it....by the way lilboo arent you getting refferal points from me? i signed up under you[/QUOTE]

Yes! I do get the points form you, so thank YOU very much :)

But I don't know what I'm doing wrong with the Email/zip offers.
I've tried IE a few times, I've tried FireFox a few times.. this one time I even downloaded and tried it on Opera (she told me to try it) and nothing.

I've only gotten 5 to have been approved in total :whistle2:(

[quote name='lilboo']Yes! I do get the points form you, so thank YOU very much :)

But I don't know what I'm doing wrong with the Email/zip offers.
I've tried IE a few times, I've tried FireFox a few times.. this one time I even downloaded and tried it on Opera (she told me to try it) and nothing.

I've only gotten 5 to have been approved in total :whistle2:([/quote]

i have no idea...on the MFF forums, theres a thread dedicated to trying to find out whats wrong with these offers

i guess im just lucky

or MFF is racist and only credits brown people

I'm in the same boat as lilboo, I've tried with or without ccleaner, with or without periods in my email, i havent tried firefox but I use IE7.

Offers added.

6/17
Dual Action Cleanse - 22 points
Dermacia Cosmetics - 19 points
Dental Club One - 14 points
Motorola H-700 Bluetooth Wireless Headset - 12 points

Copying the info from the OP to here, since its a bit crowded and should be easier to read here .. anyway, onto the infoz!

CashChute
Ref Link: http://www.cashchute.com/?ref=191

Exactly the same website type as MyFaveFreebies with approx 56 email or zip submit offers as of June 17th worth 1pt each ($56!).
Prizes include:
  • $25 Paypal - 25 Pts
  • $50 Paypal - 50 Pts
  • $75 Paypal - 75 Pts
  • $100 Paypal - 100 Pts
  • $150 Paypal - 150 Pts
  • $25 Amazon GC - 25 Pts
  • $50 Amazon GC - 50 Pts
  • $75 Amazon GC - 75 Pts
  • $100 Amazon GC - 100 Pts
  • $25 Visa GC - 25 Pts
  • $50 Visa GC - 50 Pts
  • $75 Visa GC - 75 Pts
  • $100 Visa GC - 100 Pts
  • iPod Shuffle - 80 Pts
  • iPod Nano - 200 Pts
  • iPod Video - 250 Pts
  • Microsoft Zune - 240 Pts
  • Sony PSP - 170 Pts
  • XBox 360 Core - 300 Pts
  • Sony Playstation 3 - 600 Pts
  • Custom Prize - X Pts

Payouts:
Payouts are between the 15th - 20th of every month as long as you place your order in by the end of the prior month.
Example: Place your order by June 30th to receive your prize by July 15th - 20th.

JUNE PROMO
If you make 50 points (or more) in the month of June - you will receive 5 bonus points! If you make 100 (or more) points in the month of June - you will receive 12 bonus points! The person with the MOST points for the month of June will receive an extra 15 bonus points for a total of 27 points. This does not include referral points, just offers completed by yourself. If you meet these requirements you must send in a support ticket between July 1st - 5th and title that ticket June Promo.

Other Info:
Missing Credit Reports cannot be filed until seven days, so wait atleast seven days to submit a missing credit report. Do so only if you properly completed the offer.
You must live in the United States to receive prizes from this website.

yankeesai0.jpg

Give this a shot if you have issues with crediting zip+email offers.
In Firefox :

I clicked Tools, Options, Privacy, Cookies, in the Keep Until box I clicked I CLOSE FIREFOX.

After each offer I closed Firefox, re-opened it and returned to your site.

I'll give in my experience and lilboo probably will too tomorrow, as I saw lilboo gave that a try too.

I'm trying FairyTaleTreasure this time. I signed up a while ago, but wasn't interested, but now I'm out of other things to do, so...

With this site, what did you enter in the Login ID box? Username?

Also, I'll sign up under you for one of these, but which is better, CashCrate or CashChute? Are both legit? And which pays faster? And which has more zip/email offers?

Both are legit, CashChute has more zip/email offers however CashCrate has tons more offers overall and a daily survey you can do with min payout of $10. I tried to put my username in the login ID box, for that Fairy but got nowhere. CashCrate has no zip/email offers, however.

I *think* Prize Rebel added offers, but they don't "have a list" .. I wish they'd take the hint about several people asking if they know what offers they added and would compile a list of recently added offers, or add a "sort by: recently added" .. something. I can't do any offers on risk in getting banned because they messed up, ugh.

I talked to PrizeRebel the day their shit got messed up. I said I might've accidentally done an offer I already did, but I wasn't sure.

They said it was okay, and told me they could manually add the ones I'd done before to my completed list so that I wouldn't make a mistake. I gave them a list of all the ones I was pretty sure I did before, and that cut it down. What's weird though is that it counted me as doing the offers again, although I didn't get points. What I mean is, since they manually added 20 or so offers to my completed, it now says I've done 53 offers when in reality it's like 33.

But I can help you out with the new offers. I had done most of the offers, so I know all the ones they added on the 15th. There's quite a few CC offers, as well.

It says the Blockbuster trial is free, but when you get to the last page it says it's $10 the first month. It did the same thing on MFF, so I haven't done it yet. Have you tried this supposed "free trial"?

I've seen that too, problem is though they added more offers on the 13th & 15th and now today .. had they said that previously though, I could have probably picked some out, but now theres atleast a page of new offers that I can't say I have or haven't done.. its really weird how they want to ban people for accidently doing an offer again when they can't even tell us when the offers were added. And I haven't done the bb trial, I already have blockbuster sadly otherwise I'd done the 9.99 one for 38pts on MFF.

edit: is prizerebel adding the new offers on the end now? i think the last page and a half ish are new offers on my side.

Do some last minute offers, credits should go in @ 8amish!
GOOD LUCK!
Lilboo, let me know how your offers go.

edit: LILBOO! How'd you do your email/zips on CashChute? or was that credit for something else?! I got two credits for email+zip there out of like four or five, and I saw you got some too.

[quote name='Foladar']Do some last minute offers, credits should go in @ 8amish!
GOOD LUCK!
Lilboo, let me know how your offers go.

edit: LILBOO! How'd you do your email/zips on CashChute? or was that credit for something else?! I got two credits for email+zip there out of like four or five, and I saw you got some too.[/QUOTE]

I actually only got 2 approvals. 1 point for 1 random e-mail submit, and 12 points for the PhotoStamps offer.

Though, that was before I found out about the FireFox method of closing/reopening etc. If all goes well with MFF, I'll do the rest of them later THEN do the ones on cash chute.

I had zero credits on MFF after trying that Firefox thing. woohoo . . .
That was out of ~15 offers or so, maybe 20.

CashChute isn't a rip off at all, they're all just using the same script, MFF got it from somewhere else too.

New offers as seen in Post #2.

MyFaveFreebies.com

6/18
Advantage Language - 16 Points
Omaha Steaks - 5 points
ThinPhone4Free - iPhone 1 point

CashChute

6/18
[Email Submit] Kmart Gift Card
[Email Submit] Kohl's Gift Card
[Zip Submit] Kohl's Gift Card
[Email Submit] Laptop
[Email Submit] Linens N' Things Gift Card
[Email Submit] MAC Cosmetics
[Email Submit] Macy's $1000 Gift Card
[Email Submit] Target Gift Card
[Email Submit] Napa Wine Tasting
[Email Submit] Neiman Marcus vs Saks
[Email Submit] Old Navy
[Email Submit] Online Community
[Email Submit] Online Dating
[Email Submit] Pirates Movie Passes
[Email Submit] Plasma TV
[Zip Submit] Plasma TV
[Email Submit] Rachael Ray
[Email Submit] Rachael Ray Live
[Email Submit] Republican Primaries
*All offers worth 1pt

From MyFaveFreebies, if you belong to multiple websites like theirs:

Be very careful. There are new systems in place to cross check for completions on other sites.

Completing an offer more than once is fraud.

Be sure you have read and understand the terms and conditions of all sites you are a member of.

I actually saw a site's terms the other day that said they reserve the right to go out of business and pay you nothing!

Be sure you know what you're getting into.

A change in the terms of the site is effective immediately, and replaces any previous terms in place. Your continued participation in a site after the terms have changed indicates your agreement to them.

[quote name='lilboo']I actually only got 2 approvals. 1 point for 1 random e-mail submit, and 12 points for the PhotoStamps offer.

Though, that was before I found out about the FireFox method of closing/reopening etc. If all goes well with MFF, I'll do the rest of them later THEN do the ones on cash chute.[/QUOTE]
sooooo?! how'd it go with MFF? mine went nowhere.

Wait. Fairy Tale and MFF have some of the same zip code offers...If you do them on both sites as you run through 'em, you can get banned?

You'd likely not get credit from both websites, whichever website you complete the offer with first would generate the credit, as you would be an unique lead at the time. I've got another 15pts @ GamingLagoon, yet another timecard! Still unsure what to get at PrizeRebel, lol ..

[quote name='Foladar']You'd likely not get credit from both websites, whichever website you complete the offer with first would generate the credit, as you would be an unique lead at the time. I've got another 15pts @ GamingLagoon, yet another timecard! Still unsure what to get at PrizeRebel, lol ..[/QUOTE]

Just let it sit there. Eventually there will be a game coming out that you will want. It's what I'm doing. I got like 57 points NOW, but I'll probably wait and eventually get Mario Strikers (end of july, so I'll hopefully have a lot of points by then) :)

The only game I know I want doesn't come out until November, and I'll probably pick it up at Bestbuy so I can have it on day one. I don't really buy games much, outside of the rare sports title but I haven't bought those since 2005.

fyi.
On the Fairy website, for the input box, you are suppose to input your email (thats what I was told in a support ticket) rather than username.

Get 'er done. Do your offers in the next few hours so you can get your credit in the morning for MyFaveFreebies (and your Fave Freebies!)

Yes, cash is only done via checks .. they automatically send the checks out if your over $10 when the cash time comes around, same schedule as MFF really.

[quote name='Foladar']fyi.
On the Fairy website, for the input box, you are suppose to input your email (thats what I was told in a support ticket) rather than username.[/QUOTE]

That's just fucking convenient! I just did about 4 pages of zip offers unbeknownst to this.

[quote name='xboxowns']That's just fucking convenient! I just did about 4 pages of zip offers unbeknownst to this.[/QUOTE]
I don't think it matters, as long as you put either email or username. What did you put in yours?

[quote name='Foladar']I don't think it matters, as long as you put either email or username. What did you put in yours?[/QUOTE]

My username. I still don't see anything adding up in my balance so I doubt that these ever get approved anyway, just like with MyFaveFreebies.

I've had some go through with MyFave, however not with Fairy (one offer went through, it was a survey) .. did you use CCleaner?

[quote name='Foladar']I've had some go through with MyFave, however not with Fairy (one offer went through, it was a survey) .. did you use CCleaner?[/QUOTE]

I'm unfamiliar. What does it do?

CCleaner cleans your cookies, definitely handy. It might help your offers credit, you can find it in the OP under handy tools, give it a shot and see if you get some credits for MFF in the am (and report back!)

I can get MFF to work, but only to 66 dolalrs worth. I tried CC cleaner on like 60 today, so we will see at 9 am tomorrow I guess.

At FTT, I get my offers to credit withing half a day, usually within 3-5 hours but it all depends. I ahve 102 dollars worth of just zip and email offers left, im hoping to get 58 dollars of that to work out!

Im tired as crap. Good night!

bread's done
Back