FREE (Wii, Xbox, PS3) GAMING stuff! AND cash! PrizeRebel, MyFaveFreebies, CashCrate

Yeah, the trial of blockbuster is free .. I do believe theres also the pay of blockbuster you can also do, for more points. Atleast there was that one on there previously, not sure if it was replaced.

Netwinner One Year Surprise:

On June 25th from noon to midnight EDT, we'll make every spin of the wheel a Magic Multiplier! You can win 2X, 5X, 10X, even 25 times normal NetWinner points each time you pick and play numbers.

So how do I know which of these offers I've done? Will they at least go away when I've completed them and gotten credit?

They won't disappear when you complete them, however on roll-over it'll state you've done it. When you hover on the offer it'll state "You have already completed this offer" in green.

More offers added on MFF, while some CC offers were removed due to people frauding them etc, as well as manual credits no longer happening due to fraud. Anywho, the new offers:

Protect America - 65 points
Hypnosis Insider - 40 points
Sirius Radio - 26 points
Maxx Fuel - 22 points
Smart Phone - 17 points
Cafe Vivo - 16 points

All 100% free 1pt offers:
Sopranos DVD Collection - Email Submit
Sopranos DVD Collection - Zip Submit
Transformers Movie Passes - Email Submit
Transformers Movie Passes - Zip Submit
Xbox 360 - Email Submit
Xbox 360 - Zip Submit
Xbox 360 Elite - Email Submit
Xbox 360 Elite - Zip Submit
BigBuck Surveys - $1500 Old Navy Gift Card - Email submit
Surveys For Fun - Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader - Survey

FTT, is kinda confusing.
When you complete an offer..you have to put in your .. login on the site you signed up with???

What if it's just a zip code..do..we put the zip code????

Yeah their layout appears to be pretty ugly too.
I just clicked it, did the offer (inputted my zip) then put my email in the box on their site and hit submit.

[quote name='Foladar']Yeah their layout appears to be pretty ugly too.
I just clicked it, did the offer (inputted my zip) then put my email in the box on their site and hit submit.[/QUOTE]

email on FTT, not the offer..right?
So to get approved, do you basically need the zip code to NOT be sitting there waiting to be submitted? Because then you WILL need to do 1 offer, clear cookies, do 1 offer, clear cookies..etc.. ugh..

Thats how I was doing my offers on MFF, clearing cookies via CCleaner to make sure the cookies were clean, you have a better chance at it working that way I'd presume. And actually, put your username on FTT, not email. Thats what I did this time, I'm not sure how long they take to approve offers but I'll keep my eyes on the site while playing on Live Search Club to see if any goes through or atleast gets denied.

MFF has updated their payment schedule.
Orders placed on the final day of the month will be shipped out on the 15th of the month, which is reasonable IMO since thats how most cash sites run.
Updated OP to reflect.

Yeah, that Fairy website needs some work .. hard to navigate, payouts are average, and I can't promote it to friends because of its name.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']im confused on the ordering....if i get approved for a prize before july 1st, when will she place an order?

what about after july 1st?[/QUOTE]
The next deadline is by the final day of the month, which is the 30th. When you place your order by the 30th, she'll then send out the orders the 15th of the following much, which is July 15th. So any prizes submitted between now and June 30th would be shipped on the 15th of July.

[quote name='Redeema']Signed up under your OP for My Fave Freebies, would love to get a free PSP.[/QUOTE]
Thanks! Assuming your just doing free offers, I'd probably start with the email&zip offers .. definitely get CCleaner if you don't have it already.

[quote name='Foladar']The next deadline is by the final day of the month, which is the 30th. When you place your order by the 30th, she'll then send out the orders the 15th of the following much, which is July 15th. So any prizes submitted between now and June 30th would be shipped on the 15th of July.[/quote]

what if i make an order after the end of the month?

It seems to be the general way cash sites go, I know CashCrate is the same way however payments are generally sent out around the 18th.
It gives her and the advertisers more time to sort through the frauds.

Well, I did all the zip/email offers I could. So, if I get credited for them all that's 6 points your way. Better than nothing. When would I realistically expect new offers like this? 1/3 of the way to a PSP in an hour or two is a hell of a deal if everything goes through. Would be perfectly satisfied if it only took a couple of weeks.

I wouldn't expect all to credit, perhaps half might even be an overstatement .. I would suggest however to continue to try them again daily and sooner or later you'll be down to none .. The zips seem painful for me, however my lucks been poor while others have had better .. make sure you use ccleaner, try different browsers, etc if you seem to have any issues. Oh, and if you just checked zip/email on the offers page, do it again with that unchecked next time because it didn't seem to show all of them when I did it a few nights ago, sort it by point value instead (not free, I'm not sure whats up with the sorting but seems buggy) .. on new offers, I think she adds them as new offers come up, but all these were added recently (the 13th? i think):

Sopranos DVD Collection - Email Submit
Sopranos DVD Collection - Zip Submit
Transformers Movie Passes - Email Submit
Transformers Movie Passes - Zip Submit
Xbox 360 - Email Submit
Xbox 360 - Zip Submit
Xbox 360 Elite - Email Submit
Xbox 360 Elite - Zip Submit
BigBuck Surveys - $1500 Old Navy Gift Card - Email submit
Surveys For Fun - Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader - Survey

And thats just the free ones, I've been watching forums and posting any important infos & new offers added in the recent posts, but keeping important stuff in both recent posts & OP, so check back if you want and I'll likely keep it all updated, and feel free to ask Qs whenever ya have any, here or there on the forums/support.

Does anyone know what offers were added on PrizeRebel since their 6/13 fiasco with completed offers? I don't know which ones were, and I asked support for a list however they had none handy .. I don't want to risk points over their mistake on the offers moving back to available, and with no email confirmation of completed offers .. I have no idea what I've done.

Added recently added offers to the 2nd post. However, MyFaveFreebies appears to be the only one who makes it easily available.

Don't worry, once PR makes a forum and I demand that I become a mod (LOL) i'll make sure people know when new offers arise :D

Please do, I would presume websites would have known what offers they added, was surprised they said they didn't have a list when I asked, for my personal records so I could do what was added since 6/13 due to their ads saying new offers were added, I wanted to do em! lol

[quote name='Foladar']National.
Bingo.
Night!

Except I can't hear it cus Comcast sucks.[/QUOTE]

I wanna go on that show!!!

MyFaveFreebies has sent out payments for: Paypal, Amazon items (incl GC), and custom prizes. Visa GCs are upcoming. All are free-only payments, currently according to Announcement. Keep updated with the outgoing payments if your getting paid (or curious) here: http://www.myfavefreebies.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5

Get your orders in by the last day of the month for your prize to be sent out by the middle of July.

Shes sent out the Visa GCs, fyi for anyone waiting. One "VS GC" was also ordered, and I presume sent out. There is still going to be a delay for users who completed paid offers, due to fraud and reversals. Good luck on your payment if you did paid offers... Make sure you get your email+zip offers completed in a few hours to hopefully get them inputted by the morning!

Someone figure out what the recent offers after 6/13 were for PrizeRebel.. I know the Party like a Star one came after 6/13.
They closed my ticket when I asked if perhaps the site owner would know what offers were added to their site, so I'm guessing thats a no.

Well that was handy, I did 15-20 email/zip ones from MFF last night and none went through .. tried doing it without cleaning cookies, think I'll go back to cleaning cookies again.

Did you do without cleaning cookies, or did you use CCleaner? I've had pretty decent luck using ccleaner while doing emails+zips however I've heard others not need it, so I gave it a shot to no luck. They seem to update the people confirmed around 8am if you did it enough in advance, so probably give it another go now with ccleaner and hope they go through tomorrow morning (or you get lucky, and before then)

[quote name='imacgod']Yeah, MyFaveFreebies hasn't work at all for me last night. About 5 offers, no completions :([/QUOTE]
Hey, how'd your offers go? Any completed this morning?

[quote name='Foladar']Live Search Club
Get a free Vista today!
http://club.live.com/[/QUOTE]
fyi, I didn't post it here however in the Live Search thread but.
the part numbers for the Vista software shows as full version, while the part number for the Office software shows as academic via google. so ymmv! I'm going with Vista, personally.

Lets try again.
Anyone know what offers were added yesterday to PrizeRebel? Apparently they don't know what was added yesterday...

Reasoning behind MyFaveFreebies going to 30-day schedule rather than 15 (for those curious):
[quote name='"MyFaveFreebies"']I'm sorry. I don't have a choice. The advertisers have changed from a net 15 to a net 30 payout schedule, so I have to adjust to that. The extra time is also to allow more time to detect fraud.[/quote]

[quote name='Foladar']Live Search Club
Get a free Vista today!
http://club.live.com/[/QUOTE]
Point values:
Flexicon is 25 pts per.
Chicktionary is 20 pts per.
Crosswire is 20 pts per.
Seekado is 15 pts per.
Clink is 10 pts per.
Red Carpet is ~10 (approx ~2 per question, so should be 10 - cant stand the game)
Dingbats is 3 pts per.

bread's done
Back