FREE (Wii, Xbox, PS3) GAMING stuff! AND cash! PrizeRebel, MyFaveFreebies, CashCrate

[quote name='xboxowns']It's not working on my computer. Two seconds into scanning my computer I get an error...[/QUOTE]
Thats odd, whats the error? And whats it scanning? I just open it and click "run cleaner" when I want to clear my cookies. I've tried ccleaner, Firefox closing thingy, Avant browser, IE7 and so far nothing has gone through .. I'm cursed.

[quote name='Foladar']Thats odd, whats the error? And whats it scanning? I just open it and click "run cleaner" when I want to clear my cookies. I've tried ccleaner, Firefox closing thingy, Avant browser, IE7 and so far nothing has gone through .. I'm cursed.[/quote]

LOL! how much have you earned from all these sites! You must be rich! Also, can you answer my CashCrate question:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3029618&postcount=283

Ill be glad to refer under ya.

I'd quote what I said on it earlier, but yes the form of check is the only way to be paid via CashCrate .. you are paid automatically if your over $10 for the month. Great website, IMO although no zip+email offers to my knowledge, however there is tons of free offers .. its been around awhile. Think of Cash Lagoon, if you've done that, except better.

edit: and no, broke .. I wish I was rich. I haven't made more than $100 on any website. I do have $85 worth of prizes from Gaming Lagoon, though.

[quote name='Foladar']I'd quote what I said on it earlier, but yes the form of check is the only way to be paid via CashCrate .. you are paid automatically if your over $10 for the month. Great website, IMO although no zip+email offers to my knowledge, however there is tons of free offers .. its been around awhile. Think of Cash Lagoon, if you've done that, except better.

edit: and no, broke .. I wish I was rich. I haven't made more than $100 on any website. I do have $85 worth of prizes from Gaming Lagoon, though.[/quote]
Lol, my bad. I just realized that I missed it! Damn xboxowns blinking avatar distracting me!

Through all these websites I have saved a ton! These websites are letting me buy a PSP guilt free of spending so much money on a hand held. I think im burning up all my money makign opportunities since im doing only zip/email offers wihhc alot of sites share. So once I cash out from these sites, my getting money for free high is gonna be killed.

Is cashlagoon any good? Do they only pay by check, too?

Cash Lagoon pays out via Paypal, and they don't have a date so you can payout and receive within 24hours however I'd strongly suggest CashCrate due to the amnt of offers they have, plus they also offer a daily survey that would give you like 60 cents daily if you did it. Yeah I've saved some money off my timecards I usually pay for, I was hoping to get a Wii or X360 but doesn't look like its gonna happen since I can't get that much on either website, lol .. I don't know what I'm going to get from Amazon, I wish they'd offer atleast Amazon GCs or something at PrizeRebel.

Correct, I asked what extend does the custom prizes go, they said to give them a link from an Amazon item however they don't do GCs currently. And thats really all I would think I can use currently, since I could do Amazon GCs from MFF+PR=PSP at minimum.

Ouch, sorry. That stinks. It would be a good idea to combine points to get the item you really want, though.

But I'm never using GamingLagoon again.

Unless I can get 15 points in a short amount of time. Then I'll do it and be done with it.

I did all my offers that came up on GL in past few weeks and got 10pts for my timecard again (had 5pts still in acct) .. down to like .71pts currently though. I actually had a pretty good acceptance rate, something like 65% which is high for what I've had previously. Thanks for that list btw, I went ahead and compared to what was in my available listings and had the others removed (or pending support removal atleast) .. gonna work on the new offers once those are gone.

[quote name='Foladar']Correct, I asked what extend does the custom prizes go, they said to give them a link from an Amazon item however they don't do GCs currently. And thats really all I would think I can use currently, since I could do Amazon GCs from MFF+PR=PSP at minimum.[/quote]

I had the same plan, lol. I decided to buy a 4 gig stick with my PR money.

I was going to get a GC from PR, and then paypal from MFF and pickup whatever I wanted (like PSP) from Amazon. I guess I could get like some DVD+RWs or something, lol

The following offers are marked to expire on CashChute - do em asap!

Video Professor - Incentivized and Onsite NEW (INCENTIVE)
Run My Free American Credit Report (INCENTIVE)
MusicETC - MP3 Music Downloads (INCENTIVE)
Ink Wholesaler (INCENTIVE)
How to Make $ on eBay (INCENTIVE)
Giftcards.com - Virtual Visa Giftcards (INCENTIVE)
FlyCell - Great Ringtone! (INCENTIVE)
ECN Research - Vacation (INCENTIVE)
ECN Research - Shopping (INCENTIVE)
ECN Research - Ringtones (INCENTIVE)
Cosmetique Beauty Club (INCENTIVE)
Celebrity Fit Club (INCENTIVE)

These offers are expiring at midnight tonight at MyFaveFreebies: Get 'er done!

$500 Jewelry Gift Card - Email Submit
$500 Jewelry Gift Card - Zip Submit
$500 Romantic Date Offer - Zip Submit

Thanks Joe, and Josh for signing up at PrizeRebel.
I did a few offers last night, none instant .. is PrizeRebel still instant on the newer offers?

[quote name='Foladar']These offers are expiring at midnight tonight at MyFaveFreebies: Get 'er done!

$500 Jewelry Gift Card - Email Submit
$500 Jewelry Gift Card - Zip Submit
$500 Romantic Date Offer - Zip Submit[/QUOTE]
Reminder. ~6 hours til these offers are gone (for good maybe!). Plus these offers were added (and added to the 2nd post):

Halo 3 Offer - Email Submit
Halo 3 Offer - Zip Submit
Restaurant Critic - Email Submit
Restaurant Critic - Zip Submit

And save $10 off at MTV if you didn't wander out (I almost missed it): http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141818

More offers added to CashChute today.

6/19
[Email Submit] TJ Maxx vs Marshalls
[Email Submit] $300 Gift Card
[Email Submit] $300 Home Depot Gift Card
[Email Submit] Free Apple iPod in 60 Seconds
[Email Submit] Shrek Movie Passes
[Email Submit] Sleek New Laptops
[Email Submit] Sony Store Gift Card
[Email Submit] Sopranos DVD Collection
[Email Submit] Spiderman 3
[Email Submit] Starbucks Coffee
[Zip Submit] Starbucks Coffee
[Email Submit] Strawberry LG
[Email Submit] Subway Sandwhiches For A Year
[Email Submit] Target
[Email Submit] ThinPhone4Free
[Email Submit] Tide Simple Pleasures
[Email Submit] Tiffany Charm
[Zip Submit] Tiffany Charm
[Email Submit] Transformers Movie Passes
[Email Submit] Vacation Offer
[Email Submit] Vegas Trip
[Email Submit] Weight
[Zip Submit] Weight
[Email Submit] Xbox 360
[Email Submit] Xbox 360 Elite
[Email Submit] Game Consoles
[Email Submit] Zales Gift Card
[Email Submit] Victoria's Secret Gift Card
[Zip Submit] $1500 Gas Card
[Zip Submit] Bebe
[Zip Submit] Bebe 500
[Zip Submit] Best Buy vs Circuit City
[Zip Submit] Cheesecake Factory
[Zip Submit] Coach Handbag
*All offers worth 1pt

Sorry, Foladar, I've been working on FTT lately.

Here's something you might want to watch out for though:

[quote name='"MyFaveFreebies forums"']Doing the same offer on multiple sites is not allowed - For example, Cashchute has a layout similar to MFF, DO NOT complete Email/zips from his site, since you have done it on MFF, and the other way around [/quote]
So I would pick either one site or the other. Since I'm already 140 pts into MFF, I'll stick with that. ;)

yeah, I haven't done any offers on Cashchute except ONE offer to see if the email offers would work there for me, and it went through. Cashchute had like five email offers when I signed up though, so no worries there. I really wanna just work on FTT, great admin & website however I can't get any email+zips to confirm for my life. I've ran out of ideas after trying ccleaner + options>clean cookies + Firefox/IE/Avant + dot & plus trick .. I'm outta ideas.

since lilboo is around, how'd the "without firewall" work out? I was just thinking of trying without firewall and router, since nothing is working at this point.

[quote name='Foladar']since lilboo is around, how'd the "without firewall" work out? I was just thinking of trying without firewall and router, since nothing is working at this point.[/QUOTE]

nope, :rofl:

I think next time I go to Burger King (mmm) I'll try it on those PCs there. yeah, my BK is just THAT cool..lmao.

I'd go to the library, however, I don't even know where our library is.. and I rather eat then read, BTW.

Wouldn't that be a riot if I do them from Burger King and they all went through? That's like free meal + more money :D

It'll probably work, it seems everyone is having luck at their local library (mine is like 15mins away) but make sure you submit a ticket before you go do that .. I think its gotta be something with our ISPs, or something. What ISP do you have? I'm gonna try without router tonight, on my other PC tomorrow, and taking over the world the next day.

[quote name='Foladar']It'll probably work, it seems everyone is having luck at their local library (mine is like 15mins away) but make sure you submit a ticket before you go do that .. I think its gotta be something with our ISPs, or something. What ISP do you have? I'm gonna try without router tonight, on my other PC tomorrow, and taking over the world the next day.[/QUOTE]

Verizon DSL on a wireless connection. I tried it on the downstairs PC and only 1 wound up getting credited :whistle2:(

Did you try it routerless? I'm gonna give that a shot today, and see... I have a netgear router, perhaps we can figure something out. I'm on Cable, so unless they have something in common (ie four ISPs don't allow something) then I'm not sure there. I'm wired, though, so can't be the wireless part.

I gave it a shot routerless lilboo, since I had nothing else to attempt at this point, so far no luck though.

[quote name='Foladar']I gave it a shot routerless lilboo, since I had nothing else to attempt at this point, so far no luck though.[/QUOTE]
What site are you two having problems with?

[quote name='Foladar']MyFaveFreebies :|
I got my first six ish zip+email to go through, and none since (that was 6/13)[/quote]

Darn, that sucks. Im at 138 points because of those, since those are the only offers that work for me there. I did the rest of them today using CCleaner (about 30) so I hope to hit 150 or more tom. morning.

Yeah, I've had a total of six zip+email offers go through. Three surveys, and two "featured" ones that were 10pts each. I'm hoping I can figure something out to get them to credit, theres a ton of offers and cash there that I can't do because of a possible ISP or something problem. I'm tempted to try dialup to see if that does anything.

No, using Comcrap former Adelphia. I know it isn't just Cable though, I've heard some DSL having an issue too, just figured perhaps maybe its a few select ISPs .. who knows anymore. I'm just hoping the offers credit in the am without the router and all would be great.

FYI: CashChute has re-added Stamps.com (whats this, first day they didn't add like a million offers? insanity!) They're also in process of revoking any doubles, or triple credits you would have received this AM due to an error of uploading their credits. Get some offers done, 9-10 hours til uploads! go go go!

Anyone having any trouble with these offers on PrizeRebel:
Both Party with a Stars, Win a Eclipse Spyder, Win $1,500 Gift Card, Are you Smarter? Quiz, and Win $10 Scratch Ticket ?

[quote name='Foladar']Anyone having any trouble with these offers on PrizeRebel:
Both Party with a Stars, Win a Eclipse Spyder, Win $1,500 Gift Card, Are you Smarter? Quiz, and Win $10 Scratch Ticket ?[/QUOTE]

I'm having a hard time gettin things to approve on PrizeRebel.. :whistle2:(

[quote name='Foladar']Anyone having any trouble with these offers on PrizeRebel:
Both Party with a Stars, Win a Eclipse Spyder, Win $1,500 Gift Card, Are you Smarter? Quiz, and Win $10 Scratch Ticket ?[/quote]

I got both the party with a stars to work, the eclipse, the 1500 and the $10 scratch to work. The are you smarter than a 5th grader one didnt work. The rest were instant.

[quote name='quadomatic']does FTT have tiered referrals?

And how much do you think can be made on FTT by doing only zip code and email offers?[/quote]
answered it in my thread.

[quote name='lilboo']I'm having a hard time gettin things to approve on PrizeRebel.. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]
same here.

[quote name='help1']im gonna do cashchute with ccleaner this weekend. Whats the date by which we need to cash out by there?[/QUOTE]
Likely end of the month, 30th .. I'll double check in a min.

PS: 15 offers done, none went through today~

edit: it was in the OP (on CashChute)

Payouts:
Payouts are between the 15th - 20th of every month as long as you place your order in by the end of the prior month.
Example: Place your order by June 30th to receive your prize by July 15th - 20th.

Has anyone had real trouble with the zip+email on MFF? Other than lilboo, lol .. I'm trying it on another PC now, then its ... I have no idea what next. Lilboo: did you try your library or anything?

bread's done
Back