Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
question(s)

for referral account...

if i have two people signed up and i do an order does that still count for a game? or do the people that signed up have to place an order too?

[quote name='spauldingfan']Also does anyone have info on getting full hearders with Hotmail??????[/quote]

Yeah, it is a bit complicated though. I could never find how to do it with the new enhanced version they have, so I had to switch back to the classic view. After you do that, you can just go to the options and turn on the option to view full headers.

[quote name='Kauza']Yeah, it is a bit complicated though. I could never find how to do it with the new enhanced version they have, so I had to switch back to the classic view. After you do that, you can just go to the options and turn on the option to view full headers.[/quote]

im actually on the classic hotmail still, where in the options do I go exactly??
BTW gears 2, just confirmed....thank you jesus.

[quote name='celo']question(s)

for referral account...

if i have two people signed up and i do an order does that still count for a game? or do the people that signed up have to place an order too?[/quote]

people that sign up under you just need 1 offer completed so it's 1/2 to an order but no an order for them is not necessary for you.

so i need 2 orders total (since i have 2 referrers)? or just one person needs to complete an order? or can i just complete an order?

Okay, maybe this is a dumb question, but I have never hit this before.

I'm trying to do the First Club Save, and it I entered in my info and it is giving the pages with additional offers. I'm stuck on the one for the NY Times. It has no "no thanks" option, and I haven't gotten to my order confirmation page yet.

Anyone know how to pass this or ever have this problem?

^ I'd say just close out, this happened before on another offer, I got to a congrats page and then more offers I just closed out. got credit sometime later, I forget which offer.

[quote name='aznguyen316']^ I'd say just close out, this happened before on another offer, I got to a congrats page and then more offers I just closed out. got credit sometime later, I forget which offer.[/quote]

Never got to the congrats page. I had the "enter the info" page, then a deal for Today's Escapes, which had a "No Thanks" button. The next page was the NY Times one. But I never got a "thank you for signing up" or any type of confirmation page.

Well, I guess the point is moot, because I just checked my email and got the Welcome to First Club Savings anyway. :lol:

I guess it is safe just to close the window.

Am I screwed? Perhaps my First Club Save confirmation email went into my spam folder which gets automatically deleted. Is there a way to contact them for another one?

[quote name='aznguyen316']^ I'd say just close out, this happened before on another offer, I got to a congrats page and then more offers I just closed out. got credit sometime later, I forget which offer.[/quote]

Sounds like eMusic. I got a magazine subscription page with no "No thanks" option after signing up.

[quote name='celo']so i need 2 orders total (since i have 2 referrers)? or just one person needs to complete an order? or can i just complete an order?[/quote]

The way a referral account works is like this:

You have to complete (1) offer & get credit for it.
Then you need (2) referrals. You need those referrals to "go green"

What that means is you need both of your referrals to complete (1) offer each. Once they do you will get credit for both referrals.

[quote name='SpitFire158']Is it possible to cancel a game that you ordered already?[/quote]

Yeah, Just send in a support ticket requesting to cancel with the order number you want canceled and you will get your credits back but they have to receive it before the game ships out.

[quote name='greattastic']Amazon has the drums in stock, hopefully they ship them out this friday[/QUOTE]

they started shipping them out today

[quote name='Mako1215']Anyone that has done Stamps.com
do they charge your card at all for the trial?[/QUOTE]

Some people have seen a temporary $15.95 charge to their card, that went away in a few days. I never got any kind of charge.

[quote name='shadow44496']I got my GH3 from amazon today!:D
Ordered: Feb 7
shipped: Feb 17
Recieved: Feb 20

:bouncy:[/quote]

NICE, those were my exact dates so let's hope mine comes in.. my UPS comes SO late.. blah

[quote name='aznguyen316']NICE, those were my exact dates so let's hope mine comes in.. my UPS comes SO late.. blah[/quote]

Mine came by fedex btw.

Thanks for everyone with their timelines. Looks like the average is about 2 1/2 weeks to 3 weeks. Makes the speculation of the whole thing go away till then I guess. My first order was 7 days ago and it still says processing, which is about average from the looks of it. Thanks again everyone in the thread.

I haven't been as lucky.. mine supposedly shipped on the 11th and I STILL haven't gotten it.. that or my Rock Band game :(

nothing.. nothing at all, waiting on Lost Odyssey and Guitar Hero III =( both ship dates on Feb. 17th.. I even placed my order before some others who have received LO haha oh well I'll wait another day!

I have been waiting for Stamps.com to go through.

I thought it was instant?

I downloaded the software and logged in yet nothing.

Do i have to order something?

I just did the Quick Start offer and it's asking me to give my bank information, whihc I'm a little wary about. Will they not send me the kit if I don't give it to them?

I'd say stay away from bank info.. they can constantly charge you and you can't do anything about it like a CC can.. trust me it happened to me.. I was able to get it resolved after a month but they put me in the hole w/o letting me know.

i just got the shipped email for GH2, and i still didnt get first club save straightened out, sat on hold for like 20 min. but i had shit to do so i could sit there for any longer (tomorrow will be the 6th day of a 7 day trial, but they can charge the prepaid card i used all they want cause there isnt any money on it) i just want to get credit for it so i can order condemned 2

Random question, is there a limit to how many games you can have in the processing stage? I just got my refs approved and have plenty of credits and when it says click here to place your order it just keeps bringing in me in circles of picking out a game etc:bomb:

[quote name='InuFaye']I have been waiting for Stamps.com to go through.

Do i have to order something?[/QUOTE]

Stamps.com seriously took over three months for me. I had to e-mail them twice after I filed the MCR.

It wasn't a big deal, because I'm still sitting on that credit, but it's still kind of annoying.

[quote name='spauldingfan']Random question, is there a limit to how many games you can have in the processing stage? I just got my refs approved and have plenty of credits and when it says click here to place your order it just keeps bringing in me in circles of picking out a game etc:bomb:[/quote]

This took me awhile to figure out to. When it takes you to the game list page, click the button under it that says order, not the picture.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']My drums just changed to shipping soon:D[/quote]Ah me too, hopefully that means tomorrow, I really want to try these drums out :bouncy:

[quote name='spauldingfan']guitar hero 3 ordered feb 11th, says shipped today, how long ya think till I get it?[/QUOTE]

Week, Week + 1 day. ;(

[quote name='lilboo']*high fives everyone in thread who had their drums order changed to shipping soon*[/quote]

High-fives you back. I think everyone changed...

[quote name='SpiderLocMTGO']High-fives you back. I think everyone changed...[/quote]

Yup, my drums are listed as "Shipping Soon" and my order for them was on the 13th, a lot later than a lot of you. (Stupid MCR.) Looks like they finally found someone to buy them off of (just like RedOctane and the initial GH3 shipments), so within a week we should see the status changed to shipped (I hope), and if all goes right, within 2 weeks we'll have our drums. Wewt.

[quote name='InuFaye']I have been waiting for Stamps.com to go through.

Do i have to order something?[/QUOTE]

I was just going to tell you that I never received my Stamps but I went and double checked. It just came today. I sent an MCR on the 6th and just received the credit today (21st). Since now I have this one what other offer could I do that is simple? I only have two others done:

Increase my Margin
Great Fun

Any other easy cheap ones you can think of people? Any help would be cool.

I did the Disney offer earlier today, and got to the "Thank you for your order" page and they kept throwing more offers at me, bleh. Anyway, they still haven't charged my CC, no credit has shown up and no confirmation e-mail either. Does it usually take them awhile before they process things? I know people have said the e-mail takes awhile, but I'm surprised they didn't charge me the second they could.

[quote name='Bigsauce']I was just going to tell you that I never received my Stamps but I went and double checked. It just came today. I sent an MCR on the 6th and just received the credit today (21st). Since now I have this one what other offer could I do that is simple? I only have two others done:

Increase my Margin
Great Fun

Any other easy cheap ones you can think of people? Any help would be cool.[/QUOTE]
Not that you should or shouldn't do either, but I just completed Chuck Teaches eBay and Yahoo Success, and they both credited immediately. I ordered MLB 2k8.

[quote name='defiance_17']Not that you should or shouldn't do either, but I just completed Chuck Teaches eBay and Yahoo Success, and they both credited immediately. I ordered MLB 2k8.[/QUOTE]

+rep. Thank you. Yahoo credited within 10 seconds. Looks like I have two GHIII bundles on the way. Hopefully I can sell one of them or Gamestop is getting a visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back