Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
going back to my problem with ordering my 4th game (not being able to order it, and constantly being sent in circles) is it possible to order the game form another computer in my house? or is that a big no no?

Question:

Can I log on to my friend's acct and have a game shipped to my address or maybe another address without being in trouble with the Ip address mix up on my computer? I've tried looking up this information on anything 4 free but there was no answer regarding this issue.

[quote name='popemogoth']Question:

Can I log on to my friend's acct and have a game shipped to my address or maybe another address without being in trouble with the Ip address mix up on my computer? I've tried looking up this information on anything 4 free but there was no answer regarding this issue.[/quote]

I dont recommend it. My sisters account got closed due to her ordering and completing an offer at my house. Even though she was on her laptop, she ordered the game to be shipped to her address, month later her account closed. They will eventually find out if people aren't following the rules.

So I would say, avoid the trouble.

[quote name='janglypangly']Ah. I have about $60 in charges on my credit cards. Do they hold the amount that they charge for when the trial is over?[/quote]

What offer?

Ahhh signed up for blockbuster and was given the special first month $9.99. I should still get credit since I didn't use a coupon/promotional code, righT?

[quote name='buterbals']I dont recommend it. My sisters account got closed due to her ordering and completing an offer at my house. Even though she was on her laptop, she ordered the game to be shipped to her address, month later her account closed. They will eventually find out if people aren't following the rules.

So I would say, avoid the trouble.[/quote]

Actually you situation is different from mine. My issue is shipping related where yours is offer related.

On the A4F forum it says that u can check your account or a friend's account on the same ip. But you cant do offers from the same ip.............. I'm wondering if i can log in at my house ip and order a game to be sent here or somewhere else.

[quote name='janglypangly']Ahhh signed up for blockbuster and was given the special first month $9.99. I should still get credit since I didn't use a coupon/promotional code, righT?[/quote]

yes, i did it got the 10.81 charge got the credit in like 3 days

spaulding, did you try clicking the green order button rather than the game picture itself? Others offered help but you haven't responded to their responses.. let us know.

[quote name='aznguyen316']spaulding, did you try clicking the green order button rather than the game picture itself? Others offered help but you haven't responded to their responses.. let us know.[/quote]

yeah its the weirdest thing, i actually just tried doing from my roommates computer right now and had the same thing happen. Basically if I order the game as a points based account it looks like it will let me do it.... but when i try doing it with my ref account ( I have the 2 refs and credit) it just keeps sending me in circles whenever i hit the order button... I've already ordered 3 games and not had a problem, in fact my first game finally shipped, thanks btw.

hmm on the refs did you click the above where it said to review your acct? or are you passed that?

btw what are you doing up so early? hahaha I'm up early.. never up this early.. 6AM here

yep already got my two refs approved, at least i submitted it a few days ago and now it doesnt say waiting for review, just click here to place order.... i mean if its doing the same thing on my roommates computer then maybe its just a gitch... also im a night owl, and after the gears of war 2 announcment today, not sure if ill get a night sleep till november.

When I clicked the picture of a game it took me to the game selection page and once I pick the game there it takes me to another list where I pick the game again and then my order is placed.

Just stick with the "loop".

Well it looks like the Gamefly Offer itsn't going to work for the time being. I was told that they couldn't understand teh problem and that they would pass my details on to gamefly and they would fix the site if needed. Anyone else have any luck getting Gamefly to let you set up?

So basically, if I use a single use paypal card, I can put the exact mount for the shipping, trial, etc, and there's no way I can recieve any "mysterious" charges?

just called first club save and they said the credit card was declined. I had used a vcc. Has anyone that used a real cc actually recieved an email or credit from this company?

I really hope the drums arent like the GH3 bundles...

I placed my order on Feb. 6th
Just got the "Shipping Soon" Last night, 2 weeks later.
Hopefully, hopefully, we get our's next week. I really hope they arent like the GH3 Bundles where it took a week to 2 weeks to get from the "shipping soon" or the "waiting for item" before you finally got the shipped email, then had to wait another 2-3 weeks to get the item.

[quote name='Okatha']I did the Disney offer earlier today, and got to the "Thank you for your order" page and they kept throwing more offers at me, bleh. Anyway, they still haven't charged my CC, no credit has shown up and no confirmation e-mail either. Does it usually take them awhile before they process things? I know people have said the e-mail takes awhile, but I'm surprised they didn't charge me the second they could.[/quote]

They didn't charge me until they actually shipped the items. Had to file an MCR for the credit too, took like 3 weeks to get it from when I ordered.

[quote name='Coyotezeye']I really hope the drums arent like the GH3 bundles...

I placed my order on Feb. 6th
Just got the "Shipping Soon" Last night, 2 weeks later.
Hopefully, hopefully, we get our's next week. I really hope they arent like the GH3 Bundles where it took a week to 2 weeks to get from the "shipping soon" or the "waiting for item" before you finally got the shipped email, then had to wait another 2-3 weeks to get the item.[/QUOTE]

they started shipping them 2 days ago

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']they started shipping them 2 days ago[/quote]

No they haven't you just keep saying that. If they have been shipping for 2 days then someone's on this site would have shipped. Yes the drums were released on Amazon 2 days ago but they haven't shipped.

[quote name='madman360']Grant Consultant wont stop calling me... anyone know what they want?[/quote]

Tell them to stop calling you, and they will...at leat in my experience.

[quote name='Nikadimas']They didn't charge me until they actually shipped the items. Had to file an MCR for the credit too, took like 3 weeks to get it from when I ordered.[/QUOTE]

Huh, well that kind of blows. Thanks for the info though! :)

My (last) GH3 bundle came in today, and the box is actually normal-sized isntead of the behemoths they sent my other GH games in. I just got the shipped e-mail two days ago too.

Looks like they did a mass update for the Stamps.com then. That's at least 3 people in the last 24 hours. I have two orders of GHIII both saying Processing... Damn them....

I ordered GH3 on Feb 11th and just got Processing status changed to Shipped last night at around 8 PM and I received it today.

What's strange is that I haven't gotten my accessories or my Burnout yet, which I ordered on Feb 6th and said shipped on the 17th.

HMMMMMM

this was weird i though, i thoguht stamps.com was a instant one and that it ididnt work, so i called them last night to cancel it cause i didnt really want/need the credit. but today i got credit for it. i hope they dont close my account because of it, will the close my account? or will they just get rid of that offer?

i mean, i signed up for stamps on sunday, and logged in and all that, then just canceled yesterday cause i didnt think it worked and wanted to make sure i got the cancel in. hope they dont close my account =/

[quote name='aznguyen316']damn I'm jealous of you quickie GHIII orders.. when was your order placed spaulding?[/quote]

i placed it feb 11th, the ups guy woke me up , it was just like x-mas! Also im still having that problem with ordering right now, i tried on a 3rd comp and its still doing the same damn thing! Is it ok to order the game from another computer to my house? Still on my account, just fro ma different ip? I think i remebmer Rigg saying something about it a while back.

also for stamps, they said i was going to get an email to confirm the cancelation, but i didnt, they gave me a number though? anyone have any idea.

My order was placed on the 11th for my GH3 bundle. The UPS guy always drops the package at the door, rings the bell, and is gone by the time I can get from my computer chair to the door, which is like 20 feet max. I think he hears the dogs (a chihuahua and a collie-shepherd mix) barking and runs.

[quote name='scrub0bk']also for stamps, they said i was going to get an email to confirm the cancelation, but i didnt, they gave me a number though? anyone have any idea.[/quote]

Just use the number later on, on like day 20, the 15 dollar charge is just pending, seems like stamps.com is 90% mcr, as long as you have the email, and submit it with headers, no biggie.

EDIT: oh wait you already cancelled it? Then i would just wait for the email or call to get a confirmation number.

[quote name='spauldingfan']i placed it feb 11th, the ups guy woke me up , it was just like x-mas! Also im still having that problem with ordering right now, i tried on a 3rd comp and its still doing the same damn thing! Is it ok to order the game from another computer to my house? Still on my account, just fro ma different ip? I think i remebmer Rigg saying something about it a while back.[/quote]

Wow I'm waiting on GHIII placed on Feb. 7th. I'm not too impatient but when people order after and get it ASAP.. makes me jealous BLAH! I'm waiting on 3 games.. all orders placed before Feb. 11th. Guess I'll have to wait another day.. I still have 2 hours for UPS b/c here they come late as hell.

One of my rock band drums have been shipped and my Guitar Hero III has been shipped!!!!!

The Other Rock Band Drums I ordererd are "Shipping Soon"

Has anyone else had their drums shipped like mine?:)

[quote name='bubbaducky']One of my rock band drums have been shipped and my Guitar Hero III has been shipped!!!!!

The Other Rock Band Drums I ordererd are "Shipping Soon"

Has anyone else had their drums shipped like mine?:)[/quote]

I didn't order them I'm waiting for the cowbell upgrade before I get the game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back